Dr. Christopher Weyer, DO

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 68 reviews.
Author:
Kristen, the aesthetician, is very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly.
Author:
Very courteous and informative.
Author:
PA Molly Daneker was very professional and gentle with 2 small biopsies and full body exam.
Author:
Front office was filled with positive energy and professional people. Nurse practitioner was informative and articulate. Overall a good experience for a doctors visit.
Author:
Michelle was so wonderful during my consultation and laser scar revision treatment. All of my questions were answered and I was made to feel calm and cared for. Very affordable cost as well. I highly recommend Dermatology and Plastic Surgery of Arizona for all your skincare and cosmetic procedures.
Author:
I asked to be seen urgently as I thought my previous procedure was not done right. They graciously fit me in right away and the Physician explained the situation which I was either confused about or was not told previously. She checked my wound and offered advice as well as rebandaging it and asking if I had any other questions. Great customer service!!
Author:
Visit with Molly, nice and smart. Easy to talk to.
Very impressed with Dr Weyer and staff
Was very good
Author:
Dr. Weyer and his staff provide excellent care and follow up.
Author:
Always helpful and the concern for the patient shows.
Author:
Dr. Weyer is a very thorough,considerate,and personable man. I was there to have a check-up for skin cancer. He made me feel assured that I was ok, covered all areas of concern,looked me in the eye, and showed me that he cared!! I feel the center is very professional,and well run.The staff and nurses are so kind and warm, I would recommend this Dermatology practice to everyone!!!
Author:
Dr. Weyer is extremely conscientious and very kind. He took the time needed to listen to me and help me with sun related skin issues. Dr. Weyer did MOHS surgery on my nose two years ago and it looks great!
Author:
The friendliest dermatology office we have been to! Molly, the nurse practitioner, was very kind, professional and knowledgeable! The staff is equally warm and kind! We would recommend this office to anyone!
Author:
He is thorough, Professional, and doesn't rush you.
Author:
I didn't see Dr. Weyer. My appointment was with NP Holly Daneker. Holly is very proficient in her work. She is engaging, caring and listens.
Author:
Easy to get an appointment. Check in was quick. They had the information they needed to get the process started. Short wait time or they called me when my appointment time came. Set me up in exam room and doctor came in short time frame. Very pleased with process!!
Author:
I went for my annual checkup. Always great service. The nurse practitioner is very nice and thorough in her exam. Everyone in the office is very pleasant.
Author:
I had my first appointment with Dr Weyer in his north Arizona office on 4/20/2017. He performed the Mohs procedure on a squamous cell lesion. Several months later I saw his PA in the SV office and another lesion was removed for biopsy. Later i saw Dr Weyer again. He came into the room and flicked an area on my nose and said, "What's that?" never taking time to examine it. Later I saw an MD in Tucson who informed me it was a basal cell cancer. I have lost all confidence in Dr. Weyer.
Author:
The office staff very professional and courteous. We had no wait. Dr Weyer, friendly, knowledgeable. We will come back again.
Author:
My wife and I had the opportunity to be seen by Dr. Weyer for an annual derm scan. We are new patients because our previous doctor had retired. We are impressed with the thoroughness of the review and exceptionally pleased he repaired several items he noticed. His staff was courteous, friendly with only a few minutes wait to see the doctor. The follow up call a few weeks later was a nice touch.
Author:
Got taken back earlier than my appt time. MA was very courteous. After I changed into gown, doctor came in right away. My skin check was done in a very professional way. This was my first visit with Dr Weyer. I was very impressed and will be returning to him for my yearly skin check or any future dermatology issues that I might have.
Author:
My Son liked him very much and said he was "Pretty Cool"! He has an Acne problem and was very excited that he was able to help him.
Author:
Great staff - welcoming, friendly, efficient, knowledgeable!
Author:
I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Weyer and his staff. They are very caring, considerate and highly professional. He is always punctual and friendly. Doctors Weyer and Moenster make a great team and work well together. I highly recommend Dr. Weyer and Dr. Moenster.
Author:
One doctor working here left me with a terrible hypertrophic scar following a simple elementary biopsy procedure that was from the first page of Dermatology 101. At my follow up appointment to flatten the hypertrophic scar, Chris Weyer, unsurprisingly unapologetic for his colleagues' amateur work, belittled me on my concern for the results of my steroid injection. He OF COURSE injected too much steroid causing the area to undergo damaging fat atrophy. He caused a caved in red depression.
Author:
Very informative, great care with friendly knowledgeable staff.
Author:
Dr Weyerhaeuser Is an excellent Dr. Has the best staff I have ever seen.
Author:
Everyone at the clinic is very professional and nice to deal with. I would recommend them to all my friends and family.
Author:
He is an awesome provider. He is caring and kind and knowledgeable.
Author:
Dr. Weyer is such a great, knowledgeable physician. I see him for my yearly skin checks, and have even taken my daughter to have a wart removed. He is caring and patient in everything he does. His office staff is kind and supportive, taking time to explain every treatment with my family. I would definitely return to see Dr. Weyer for any future skin issues.
Author:
He is extremely thoughtful and knows a great deal of dermatology to the rarest of diseases to the most common. He is a very efficient physician and does a great job of being timely in getting patients in and out of the office.
Author:
Weyer's lack of concern, poor listening skills, & ego made my appt extremely disappointing. 6 months of severe illness with a high probability of autoimmune disease- I chose the wrong office. More cosmetically-oriented, I had paperwork about makeup to fill out! To top it all off, he nicked a nerve during the skin biopsy- damage is permanent. Their billing policies are illogical: $ expected right after the appt despite no knowledge of what procedures may be done.
Author:
He was dismissive and not helpful. I told him I was seeing him due to my other dermatologist not prescribing accutane. I understand the risks but he wasn't patient and then put me on an antibiotic I had cycled off of several times for being ineffective. Next visit I told him that the creams on my face were too thick and I was having problems with shine due to both oil and sweat. Instead of switching prescriptions to find a solution, he tried to sell me his own wash not covered by my plan.