Dr. Christopher Walker, MD

Dr. Christopher Walker, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Urogyn Specialists of Florida 801 N Orange Ave Ste 710 Orlando, FL 32801 Get Directions

My goal is to provide excellent care and exceed the expectations of my patients.

Dr. Christopher Walker, MD is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Walker is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Winter Park Memorial Hospital and Florida Hospital Orlando.

Dr. Walker's Experience

See how Dr. Walker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Walker

Dr. Walker accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Walker has admitting privileges.

Dr. Walker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walker to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Walker's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Walker, turned out to be a compassionate doctor, who exceeded my expectations as a Urogynecologist. I will now use UroGyn Specialist of Florida, for all my Obstetrics and Gynecology needs! I was very nervous and anxious about this appointment and Dr. Walker took time to explain in detail everything that would happen, showed me all the devices he would be using, and reassured me that we could stop at any time if I felt too overwhelmed by the experience. He took the extra time to discuss my is
Lake Mary, FL |
The doctor seems pleasant but the office is run like a pyramid scheme. Watch your co-pays and what they are charging your insurance. I was consistently told I had no balance then I received a 750.00$ bill with no warning for extra procedure codes.
Orlando, FL |
I was recommended to Dr Walker (and his Nurse Practioner Mindy) by my General Practioner. After 1st visit,my condition worsened. Nurse practioner stated "she was assigned to assess cases before the "MD" would consent to see me". Sonogram revealed (liquid in my kidneys), I expected the Dr to see me and if he could not perform procedure in his office, he would schedule a time in the hospital.I was informed he would not see me unless I was a patient-how could I become patient if He won't see me?
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Chris Walker & his staff are the kindest, caring, respectful & compassionate staff I have ever experienced. They take time to explain the details of tests and results. I highly recommend this office for your medical needs.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Walker and his nurse practitioner Minedy were kind, compassionate and knowledgeable . I was having a problem with intimacy with my husband . Dr Walker spoke to me and assured me "It's not in your head, there really is a medical problem". He recommended "ThermiVa". I had 3 treatments all done my Minedy. The ThermiVa treatment WORKED. My husband and I are intimate quite a few times a week. Pain and dryness are GONE
in Clermont, FL |
When women get to a particular age no one really talks about what you can do to help this area. Urogy Specialists of Florida will help you understand and show you all your options they have to offer. You don't have to wait for your turn any more;-}
Melbourne, FL |
I was bedridden for months due to a mechanical implant . I could not sit , I was able to walk and stand for a few minutes but the sling was detached and I had erosion. Dr walker successfully removed the sling, reconstructed my urethra , he also removed scarred tissue and my original condition has been resolved due to dr walkers expertise , I can't write enough great things about this humble, brilliant man. He showed me compassion and validated that I was being tortured by the sling.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Walker is an amazing person and an incredible surgeon! He is unbelievably compassionate, humble, and sincere and makes you truly feel like family. His demeanor calms my nerves when he enters the room and his ability to simply explain what the treatment plan is, helps me logically process the next steps. I have had more than six (6) surgeries with Dr. Walker through the years for fibroids, endometriosis, bladder problems, etc. and the best part is that I can trust him whole heartedly with
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
Dr. Walker is the first doctor to show any compassion for me in the years since 2008. He is a very understanding man. I would recommend him to any female with any female health concerns.
in Orlando, FL |
I would like to communicate that all of my experience with Dr. Christopher Walker has been excellent! He has a wonderful, caring manner, he is very sensitive to the needs of his patients. Dr. Walker has always explained to me, in a way that was understandable, the information pertaining to any issue I have had. He has been very good about listening to my concerns, not dismissing them, yet addressing them the way that he sees best for my care. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Winter Park FL |
I visited Dr. Walker as a recommendation from a friend. I was facing a difficult time with enormous fibroids and needed to have surgery to fix the problem. It was an incredibly hard time for me personally but Dr. Walker was the most compassionate, kind, caring, and professional doctor I have ever come across. I am beyond grateful to have been able to have been brought to this office. I worked in the medical field so I know what I am looking for and this office exceeded every expectation!!!
in Winter Park, FL |
I moved here from California and after years of doctors not being able to tell me what was wrong with me and why I was bleeding so heavily. I was recommended to Dr. Walker. In one visit he was able to tell me that for years I have been suffering from PCOS. I was scared out of my mind and he prayed for me and helped me through it. I have been going to him for the past 7 years and I WILL NOT see anyone else. He makes you feel comfortable and safe. I would recommend him to everyone with a problem.
in Pensacola Beach, FL |
I am called the ?Pensacola Bunny?.. being 68 yrs old.My bladder and uterus were falling out!!! I had SUI and my labia were no longer looking the way they did when I was 20 yrs old.To hell with that ! that statement propelled me to find the BEST SURGEON in the State of Florida. After seeing many physicians and obtaining many opinions I found the most humble, professional, God fearing physician I have met in my 68 years!!... That man is Dr. Christopher Walker. His staff are amazing. Thanks Doc
in Kissimmee FL |
Dr. Walker is excellent but he employs incredibly rude, and incompetant office staff, which makes the entire experience miserable. The staff is condescending, cut you off, and make it impossible to actually see the doctor, even if you have been a patient for years. Do not recommend.
in Orlando, FL |
Horrible staff...the day before my appt the staff called to change it because he was scheduling a surgery. I had waited 6 weeks for the appt. I said I was having a problem and needed to be seen only to be told the next appt was in 3 months. Mind you they cancelled on me. I told them I needed to be seen sooner, I have a problem.. She said well, you can see a nurse practitioner, they have the same schooling, seriously? Then wouldn't they be a Dr? Very rude staff!
in Longwood, FL |
I've been sick for going on 5 months. Doctor Walker was one of the specialist I went to see with hope he could help me. He did surgery on my bladder. He didnt give me pain medicine for after surgery. Which since the surgery I feel way worse. Not to mention how he is making me wait a month before checking on me after surgery. Not to mention how rude some of his staff is. I know he is highly recommended but I'm trying to warn people DO NOT GO SEE DR. Walker. Huge mistake I wish I could undo.
in Davenport, FL |
Excellent bedside manner. Very pleasant and knowledgeable.
Dr walker was nice However a Dr is only as good as his staff. I had an spot for 2 weeks, drove 25 miles for my appointment only to be turned away by a woman who does billing. Could not be seen because I had a balance from 2 years before. I have NEVER been billed for ANY amount, and was unaware about having a balance. Still not sure I do as I was more or less escorted out of the office without the chance to call my insurance etc. Just shocking/ upsetting.
Orlanndo, fl |
His bedside manner is amazing, and he is a true man of God. I thank God everyday for having him as a doctor, he is a complete blessing, and cured he of my 3 year bleeding issue. After 2 visits I am no longer bleeding, and clotting. His bedside manner and compassion for his patients is what we should received everywhere and anywhere.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Walker, MD?
Are you Dr. Walker?

Compare Dr. Walker

}

Dr. Walker's Care Philosophy

Dr. Walker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Most Outstanding Ob/Gyn at Florida Hospital, 2006-2008
      • Patient Choice Award, 2009- pres
      • Compassionate Doctor Award, 2009-2011

Dr. Walker has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Walker's Board Certifications

• Female Orgasmic Disorder
    • Female Sexual Arousal Disorder
    • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
    • Gynecologic Cancer
    • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
    • IBS Associated With Endometriosis
    • Interstitial Cystitis
    • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
    • Leiomyoma
    • Mastodynia
    • Maternal Anemia
    • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
    • Menstrual Cramps
    • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
    • Miscarriages
    • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
    • Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorders
    • Premenstrual Syndrome
    • Sexual Dysfunction
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Stage 4 Endometriosis

University Tx Southwestern Med School

Completed in 1998

University Of The West Indies

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Walker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Colpopexy
    • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
    • Colporrhaphy
    • Colposcopy
    • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
    • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions