Dr. Christopher Vincent, DO

Dr. Christopher Vincent, DO

Neurology  ·
Dr. Christopher Vincent, DO is a neurology specialist in Columbus, OH and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Ohio Univ College Of Osteo Med in 2001 and specializes in neurology.

7811 Flint Rd Ste C

Columbus, OH 43235

• CareSource
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Vincent

See how frequently Dr. Vincent performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tremor
Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Vincent's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Vincent does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio Univ College Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Vincent has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vincent has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vincent does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vincent and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vincent's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vincent to family and friends

Dr. Vincent's Performance

GOOD

refyaed to schedule ahead so I could get my two approved Botox treatments done this calendar year while my insanely high deductible had already been met. The lady that called for scheduling was rude and nasty and didn't transfer to his nurse like she said she would. His MA allied back but was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Vincent can appear a little dry, but if you're very open, honest and direct with him, he listens very well and tries everything in his power to help alleviate your pain.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Vincent is rude and inconsiderate. I arrived to my appointment a few minutes late (because I cannot drive and was relying on public transportation). After a long wait, I was able to see the doctor greeted me by saying that for the rest of the day his patients would be mad at him for running...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw dr Vincent about 5 years ago. I was being treated for an AVM (a cluster of blood vessels in the right frontal lobe of my brain and w/ the second to the last visit I was so blown away from the abusive things he said to me one of which was "I don't even like people with PTSD", which he knew I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Vincent is very matter of fact and a bit dry, but he's a very good Dr. Talk to him openly and honestly and he's very compassionate and driven to help figure out the best treatment options for you. I'm very happy I found him. He has helped me manage a very difficult diagnosis.
Are you Dr. Vincent?