Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Valencia

Valencia NeuroSpina Center

13940 N US Highway 441 Bldg 300 Lady Lake, FL 32159

Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD is a neurology specialist in Lady Lake, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East in 1986 and specializes in neurology and internal medicine.

Dr. Valencia accepts

Dr. Valencia accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Medical Mutual of Ohio
National Elevator
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Valencia's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Aortic Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Arterial Thrombosis
  • Budd-Chiari Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Effort Vein Thrombosis

• Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

The BEST Neurologic Exam You will Ever Get!

We provide the most Cost-Effective Evaluation...

No UNNECESSARY Testing

2.2

Dr. Valencia?
Dr. Valencia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD
He is now in Branson, Missouri. He doesn't realize that women can and do have cluster headaches. He replaced another neuro who put notes in my records (saying I am suffering with fibromyalgia) which he never told me. I am REALLY feeling backstabbed by BOTH Dr. V and his predecessor. Too many doctors do not take a patient's physical symptoms seriously, because they also suffer from depression, etc. Basically, Dr. V said my pain is a behavioral thing. He knows NOTHING about Cluster headaches--especially regarding women.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
we took my mother there a few months ago. he put his hands on her and almost knocked her over. BUT when we went back for her appointment, it looks like he has moved out of the country. No idea how to even get her records
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
Read his reviews for both Inverness and Lady Lake to be more informed about his unethical practices. He diagnoses silent stroke so much he could do it with his eyes closed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
I am surprised to read such negative reviews of Dr. Valencia. The fact is that he is not Dr. Fuzzy Make You Feel Good, but he is Dr. Research Based Physician which is REALLY important in terms of real outcomes. I trust the science of the medicine far above the way a doctor makes me feel, and honestly, I have to work in order to get my concerns with Dr. Valencia heard, but then he hears them. He is a really good guy if you take a minute to actually watch him practice medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
Spends time with you Very knowledgeable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
He is indeed the worst Dr. we've encountered. All he could talk about was that we'd both had strokes, and that my previous back surgeries were not needed. He spoke down to us and didn't want to hear the problems my husband was really having ... he jumped to conclusions without really listening. Stupidly we went back for a consult after an MRI, then almost literally walked out of the office! We found a Neurosurgeon that was able to diagnois the problem and now my husband is feeling better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
When advised to see a neurologist, Dr. Valencia almost immediately diagnosed me as being in the early stages of Parkinson’s disease and began treatment. I improved immensely. There is a slight cultural difference and he can appear insensitive or insistent with his opinion. But not to the point where he came off as rude. As for the front staff and nurses, never once have I had an issue with them and I can come off as abrasive and rude myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
The most rude doctor we have EVER encountered. He told us he didn't care about and did not want to hear about any other health conditions or symptoms that we thought might be informative to the health issue in question. He ridiculed the questions we asked. He demeaned all of us (family). He is insulting and embarrassed one of us in front of others. We have been twice, but no more. No person should be treated like this, especially by a doctor! Tests at his office. $$$$$$
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
Stay away from this doctor!!!!!!unprofessional!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
I read many (bad) reviews when my GP referred me to Dr Valencia. I have Trigeminal Neuralgia and not all neurologists treat this rare (and very painful) nerve disorder. At my first visit, I was wary, until he jumped up on the table (I was in the chair) and started reviewing my paperwork. He was very knowledgeable and informative. He ordered some more tests based on the first neuro's records. Those results may be lifealtering for me and I understood exactly what he was concerned about. I like him
Very direct, through & knowledgeable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
He is rude! He talks to his patients horribly. Made my mother feel horrible and like she was crazy after waiting for 2 hours. His front desk is rude. He raised his voice and over talked. Never explained a thing. Disgusting doctor and we will not be going back there!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
I have been seeing DR V. for several years now. Since I was 18 years old I have suffered with Cluster Headaches. He is the only doctor who has help me. I am 59 years old and have been pain free. A few years ago I had another episode with my headaches and again DR V. knew exactly what to do. You can suffer from clusters sometimes for months, but in few quick visits all was ok again. I also see DR V. for my very bad back (had a construction accident) he has also help me with that. Thanks Doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
Had IDD Treatment for backpain- feel definetely better. Staff very friendly and punctual. Thanks! BGC.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
The one star I gave this doctor is being generous. He is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to near The Villages Florida. He kept saying I had a stroke. He scared me into getting MRI's. He said oh yes I had a stroke and needed to go on all kind of medicine. I did not believe him and consulted two other neurologists who said oh my gosh I hope you are not taking the medicines he prescribed. Turns out I am having migraines without headaches. This is easily managed with one daily pill
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
Worst doctor I ever went to. I sat in the waiting room over 3 hrs in excruciating pain & no one offered any assistance. Almost fell & another patient had to help me up. Finally I went to the window & complained telling them I'll never be back to their office again, only for them to tell me their sorry their under staffed. Finally got in the back where Dr. Valencia laughed & joked & said he sees nothing wrong with me even tho I could barely walk.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
I am very disappointed in Dr. Valencia. I have several neurological disorders, and on my very first appointment he basically called me a pill head. I am on 8 different medications and 5 of them are cardiac medications. I have Spinal Stenosis., DDD (degenerative disk disease), Hydro w/ VP Shunt, Titanium Strip fusing my neck together, Anexity disorder from PTSD, Diabetic, CHD (congestive heart disease), A-Fib, DVT blood clots, and yet I'm a pill head who needs to stop all medications!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
He was rude, disrespectful and quick to formulate a diagnosis! If a diagnosis of Epilepsy is being based solely on biting ones tongue, then I had 10 epileptic seizures while sitting at my fathers appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
I was hospitalized with blood clots in the lower calf following DBS brain surgery. Dr. Valencia was called in for a neurological consult. He was very critical and chastised me for having dangerous surgery for a non-life threatening condition. I suffer from Cervical Dystonia which has ruined my life. Dr Valencia who said his name was Dr Jones was rude, arrogant and condemning. He criticized my decision having NO INFORMATION about me; my symptoms or my six years of suffering.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
Was assigned to my father when he was admitted to emergency. Changed all his meds without consulting his primary or heart doctor. Did not see him for 48 hours, BUT wrote has written on his chart that he had seen him. After two days we still do not have the test results from an MRI. I left my number to call
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Valencia?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Valencia treats patients.