Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD

Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD

Neurology | Male

Valencia NeuroSpina Center 13940 N US Highway 441 Bldg 300, Lady Lake, FL 32159 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

The BEST Neurologic Exam You will Ever Get! We provide the most Cost-Effective Evaluation... No UNNECESSARY TestingRead more

Personal Bio

More Than Just a Neurologist... As an Internist, Dr. Valencia is more cognizant of the impact of the patients'...Read more

Dr. Valencia's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Valencia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Valencia

Dr. Valencia accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Valencia has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Valencia's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Valencia to family and friends
2.2
Experience with Dr. Valencia
Dr. Valencia's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (24)
in The Villages, Fl. |
Very direct, through & knowledgeable
in LEESBURG |
He is rude! He talks to his patients horribly. Made my mother feel horrible and like she was crazy after waiting for 2 hours. His front desk is rude. He raised his voice and over talked. Never explained a thing. Disgusting doctor and we will not be going back there!
in Ocala, FL |
I have been seeing DR V. for several years now. Since I was 18 years old I have suffered with Cluster Headaches. He is the only doctor who has help me. I am 59 years old and have been pain free. A few years ago I had another episode with my headaches and again DR V. knew exactly what to do. You can suffer from clusters sometimes for months, but in few quick visits all was ok again. I also see DR V. for my very bad back (had a construction accident) he has also help me with that. Thanks Doc!
Lady Lake, FL |
Had IDD Treatment for backpain- feel definetely better. Staff very friendly and punctual. Thanks! BGC.
in The Villages Florida |
The one star I gave this doctor is being generous. He is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to near The Villages Florida. He kept saying I had a stroke. He scared me into getting MRI's. He said oh yes I had a stroke and needed to go on all kind of medicine. I did not believe him and consulted two other neurologists who said oh my gosh I hope you are not taking the medicines he prescribed. Turns out I am having migraines without headaches. This is easily managed with one daily pill
Orlando, FL |
Worst doctor I ever went to. I sat in the waiting room over 3 hrs in excruciating pain & no one offered any assistance. Almost fell & another patient had to help me up. Finally I went to the window & complained telling them I'll never be back to their office again, only for them to tell me their sorry their under staffed. Finally got in the back where Dr. Valencia laughed & joked & said he sees nothing wrong with me even tho I could barely walk.
in Belleview, FL |
I am very disappointed in Dr. Valencia. I have several neurological disorders, and on my very first appointment he basically called me a pill head. I am on 8 different medications and 5 of them are cardiac medications. I have Spinal Stenosis., DDD (degenerative disk disease), Hydro w/ VP Shunt, Titanium Strip fusing my neck together, Anexity disorder from PTSD, Diabetic, CHD (congestive heart disease), A-Fib, DVT blood clots, and yet I'm a pill head who needs to stop all medications!!!!!
in The Villages, FL |
He was rude, disrespectful and quick to formulate a diagnosis! If a diagnosis of Epilepsy is being based solely on biting ones tongue, then I had 10 epileptic seizures while sitting at my fathers appointment!
in The Villages, FL |
I was hospitalized with blood clots in the lower calf following DBS brain surgery. Dr. Valencia was called in for a neurological consult. He was very critical and chastised me for having dangerous surgery for a non-life threatening condition. I suffer from Cervical Dystonia which has ruined my life. Dr Valencia who said his name was Dr Jones was rude, arrogant and condemning. He criticized my decision having NO INFORMATION about me; my symptoms or my six years of suffering.
Ocala, FL |
Was assigned to my father when he was admitted to emergency. Changed all his meds without consulting his primary or heart doctor. Did not see him for 48 hours, BUT wrote has written on his chart that he had seen him. After two days we still do not have the test results from an MRI. I left my number to call
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Valencia, MD?
Are you Dr. Valencia?

• Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• Autonomic Testing
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Spinal Decompression

University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East

Graduated in 1986

Mercy Hosp/SUNY

Completed in 1988

Med College Of Wisconsin

Completed in 1994

Mercy Hospital

Dr. Valencia has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Valencia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Valencia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Valencia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Valencia

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Valencia's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Valencia

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Valencia says...

More Than Just a Neurologist...

As an Internist, Dr. Valencia is more cognizant of the impact of the patients' Neurologic diagnosis in his/her medical condition

• Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
  • American Board of Internal Medicine
  • Internal Medicine Internship and Residency at Mercy Hospital, Buffalo, New York
  • Neurology Residency at Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
  • Clinical Instructor in Medicine (1990) at Mercy Hospital / SUNY - AB, Buffalo, New York
  • Recipient of Siegel Award for TEACHING EXCELLENCE (1991) -- State University of New York at Buffalo
  • Award for Excellence in Research and Presentation -- Mercy Hospital, John J. O'Brien Symposium, 1990

Dr. Valencia's Care Philosophy

The BEST Neurologic Exam You will Ever Get!

We provide the most Cost-Effective Evaluation...

No UNNECESSARY Testing