Oral Surgery  |
Dr. Christopher Tye, DDS
Board Certified Oral Surgeon Over 25 years experience Top Doctor and Top Dentist

6904 Colleyville Blvd Ste 100

Colleyville, TX 76034

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Tye

Our goal at Texas Oral is to ensure the highest level of care available. Our office team puts the patient's needs first and foremost in all of our decision-making and we make sure that patients have all of their questions answered prior to treatment. Your referring health professionals or friends have sent you to us because of our years of experience in delivering quality care to patients, and because they have full confidence in our clinical abilities and professional ethics.

• Oral Surgery
  • Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Periodontics

• Dental Bone Loss
  • Facial Trauma
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Irregularities

• Bone Grafting
  • Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CBCT)
  • Conscious Sedation

• Univ. Of Alabama, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1988

Dr. Tye has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tye does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tye and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tye's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tye to family and friends
Dr. Tye's Performance
in Colleyville, TX |
Entire office and staff very efficient.
in Colleyville, TX |
So happy with staff and Dr.Tye. They made sure i understood everything. Very nice office and no waiting. .
in Colleyville, TX |
Great office. Very happy with results.
in Colleyville, TX |
efficient and very curteous staff, and Dr. Tye is great!
in Colleyville, TX |
Had all four wisdom teeth removed.
in Colleyville, TX |
I had my wisdom teeth taken out about a week and half ago. It did not take too long maybe about 20mins and everything was done.The doctor and his staffs were very professional.
in Colleyville, TX |
I needed to have a 2nd molar pulled. Dr Tye and his team were superb. They explained everything and were very accommodating to my special clotting needs. Overall, an exceptional experience...Thank you! Colleen Gilpin.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I saw Dr Tye and his extremely professional staff this morn and had all uppers removed for dentures and lower wisdoms. I was never in any real pain and felt almost normal in a few hours. Then this evening Dr Tye called me just to check on me. This is the man and staff you want for your dental surgeries.
in Colleyville, TX |
Everyone is very professional and very friendly. It was great to be able to receive a call back from the doctor when we had questions.
in North Richland Hills, TX |
The entire staff was polite and helpful! I appreciated that they were running on schedule each of the three times we visited. My son had all four wisdom teeth removed at once and his recovery was amazing.
in Southlake |
In the last 6 months me and my husband ( both physicians ) have gone to dr tye for major dental work and both my teenagers had wisdom teeth surgery . Outstanding experience every time . Dr tye is really an expert at what he does and you will probably not find anyone this great in the area . Highly recommend him and do consider getting a second opinion for any difficult problems you may be dealing with ! He will certainly do the best for you . Very very pleased with the care we received .
in Bedford, TX |
FABULOUS experience with the staff and Dr. Tye ! Helpful, understanding and compassionate during the entire procedure...highly recommend him !
in Bedford, TX |
I had my wisdom teeth removed. The staff was very friendly, considerate, and attentive. The entire process was easy and stress-free. The procedure went well. Dr. Tye did a wonderful job, and I would recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Tye, DDS?
Are you Dr. Tye?