Dr. Christopher O. Thompson, MD

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedHealthInsurance

Our group of Board Certified Family Physicians specializes in your entire family's healthcare needs. Our highly skilled physicians and staff are committed to helping families improve their over-all health while providing first class patient care and satisfaction. We believe your family deserves a family physician!Read more

Dr. Thompson's Experience

See how Dr. Thompson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Thompson

Dr. Thompson accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Thompson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Thompson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thompson to family and friends
Dr. Thompson's Performance
in Lascassas, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Thompson for the last 17 years. He and his staff are the ultimate professionals. They care about their patients and take the time to listen. They have a wonderful bedside manner and always treat you as if you are their most important patient. They are just like family.
in Smyrna, TN |
Dr. Thompson has been my doctor for 17 years . He found a heart problem and I was able to have by-pass surgery before I had a heart failure in 2002. He has also gone out of his way to help me to find a specialist when it was needed. I have been able to see him when I called to make a appointment.
in smyrna tn. |
excellent doctor!!! I have been with him many years, bed side manner is above excellent. staff is great. I have had to walk in when I have been sick and he saw me between his clients. still spent time with me. I have not had to wait more than 10 minutes when I have had an appointment. this year I had to change insurances. I am going out of network to continue with dr.Thompson as my dr.
in Murfreesboro, Tn |
Dr. Thompson sees our family and has for many years. He takes time to listen, has sound advice, only orders tests and meds if absolutely needed. He knows his patients and wants only the best care for them. We are so grateful.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I have always been pleased with the services and care I receive from Dr Thompson and his staff. His staff is always very nice and easy to talk to, they ask the right questions and they listen. Dr Thompson is an excellent Doctor, I have always been able to talk to him and explain my aliments that I have and he listens very well and offers excellent advice on how to take care of what is bothering me. He is not about giving out a lot of medication and getting rid of you, he is truly concerned.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
There is not enough space to write all the wonderful things I'd like to express regarding Dr. Thompson (& his office staff). He's been my primary care doctor for some 23 years :-) I have moved several times BUT never did it cross my mind to change my doctor due to my new home location, as there is simply none to compared to him in my opinion. He's the BEST! If you're seeking a doctor you will NOT find any other as wonderful. He see ALL patients, no Nurse Practitioner, can't beat that!!!
Murfreesboro, tn |
Very nice, easy to understand, great with kids and adults. It's nice when your kids are not afraid to come to the doctor. :)
in LaVergne, TN |
I went in and told him i was throwing up a lot and he said i had ibs. Then when i started throwing up blood he refered me to a gi doctor that took almost 2 weeks to call and set up an appointment. By then id already found my own doctor. Im going to the gi monday to see why blood is present and it is absolutely no thanks to dr. Thompson. Thanks for making me a nonpriority. Hope it was just me you didnt like.
Smyrna, TN |
Family doctor for years. Stayed with us through thick and thin. Knows both medicine and insurance issues. Does not reccommend or refer unneeded tests or treatments. Also reaches out to give international aide to children in needy countries. Has helped me bring my kids up! I would reccommend him to anyone in a heart beat.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher O. Thompson, MD?

Compare Dr. Thompson

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Thompson at Tristar Medical Group - StoneCrest Family Physicians

Dr. Thompson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Thompson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Thompson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Thompson's Board Certifications

University Of Tennessee
    University Of Tennessee Medical Center-Knoxville
    David Lipscomb University

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Thompson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thompson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cystectomy