Dr. Christopher Thiagarajah, MD

Oculoplastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Christopher Thiagarajah, MD
Dr Thiagarajah is an oculoplastic surgeon specializing in eyelid, tear duct and eye socket surgery. His specialty is blepharoplasty and eyelid lifting. He is trained in ophthalmology, neuroophthalmology and oculoplastic surgery.

Dr. Thiagarajah's Care Philosophy

Dr Thiagarajah spends time explaining the complexity of his procedures to patients in Denver, Colorado and educating them on expectations before and after surgery.

Dr. Thiagarajah's Experience

See how Dr. Thiagarajah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Thiagarajah

Dr. Thiagarajah accepts 30 insurance carriers

Dr. Thiagarajah is now accepting new patients
Chris Thiagarajah - Blepharoplasty Denver1800 N Emerson St Ste 200
Denver, CO 80218
(303) 468-8844Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Thiagarajah has admitting privileges.

Dr. Thiagarajah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thiagarajah to family and friends
Dr. Thiagarajah Says:

Thank you for your feedback. I strive to make every patients experience the best possible for them. If you are ever not satisfied  with an explanation or other issue feel free to contact me in my office. I would be happy to speak to you and have you come back to see me to clarify things.

Dr. Thiagarajah's Performance
in Denver, CO |
Very friendly staff, exceptionally clean office, professional dress codes, and excellent care.
Salida, CO |
I could not be happier with my experience with Dr. Thiagarajah. I am 71 and needed eyelid surgery. He explained all the options, took as long as I needed and answered all my questions. He exudes skill and confidence and after looking at online reviews, I am so pleased that I chose him to do my surgery. In all my pre and post operative appointments, I waited less than 10 minutes and because I always arrived early, twice I left before my appointment was even scheduled. I highly recommend him.
in Boulder, CO |
Dr. Thiagarajah was very kind and explained my condition clearly. The procedure went very well and there were no complications and no scars! Generally speaking, I am not fond of doctors, procedures or anything of the type and tend to favor alternative health support systems, however, my circumstance required surgical intervention - Dr. T. proved to be an excellent choice!
in Arvada, CO |
Dr. Thiagarajah was vey good in explaining my diagnosis and what needed to be done. The results were excellent. I would definitely recommend him to others. Joyce
in Denver, CO |
It was a wonderful experience. Dr. T answered my questions and I had great confidence in his abilities and the entire team
in Centennial, CO |
I had an excellent experience from my first visit through my last. I would highly recommend Dr. Thiagarajah to my family and friends. I
in Denver, CO |
The experience was very easy and the Dr and his staff were all very supportive and responsive to my understanding of the procedure. Dr. T. has a very effective manner of making the patient comfortable and safe.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. T did a great a job. Really personable with a great bed side manner. I highly recommend him.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. T removed several lesions from neck and face. I was nervous about receiving a numbing shot and he made me feel at ease throughout the entire process. I had such a great experience that I am going to go back for botox in the future.
in Denver, CO |
Best cosmetic eyelid surgeon in denver
in Centennial, CO |
It was great to have my eyelids back to normal, Dr. T is very professional and I would recommend him to my family and friends.
in Douglas, WY |
Mom is 93 yoa and nearly deaf and yet Dr. Thiagarajah took a kind, thorough approach with her and she was comfortable with him each time he saw her. We felt reassured each time we were there because of his professionalism and knowledge in taking care of her.
in Englewood, CO |
Dr. Thiagarajah kept me at ease and informed every step of the process for removal of a cyst on my right eyelid. I was made to feel as little discomfort as possible and left feeling much better about my appearance. I would highly recommend Dr. Thiagarajah to anyone looking for a great experience having required or cosmetic surgery. Sincerely, Grant Thompson
in Denver, CO |
He was great! Very personable and made me feel comfortable. He followed up with me after the procedure and gave me all the info I needed. Highly recommended!
in Denver, CO |
Had Juvederm with Dr Thiagarajah. He did a very good job with my sunken eyes. Will be back!
in South Orange, NJ |
very caring pleasant doctor
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Thiagarajah, MD?
Are you Dr. Thiagarajah?

Compare Dr. Thiagarajah

Dr. Thiagarajah's Care Philosophy

Dr. Thiagarajah says...

Dr Thiagarajah has performed over a thousand eyelid,  tear duct and eye socket procedures.

Blepharoplasty expertise

Dr. Thiagarajah says...

Dr. Thiagarajah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oculoplastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Thiagarajah has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Thiagarajah's Board Certifications

• Corneal Diseases
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Graves' Disease
  • Heterophoria
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Iridocyclitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors

Park Avenue Oculoplastcs-Asoprs

Completed in 2009

New York University

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Thiagarajah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thiagarajah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oculoplastic Surgery

• Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Lid Retraction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wound Repair