Dr. Christopher Surek, DO

Dr. Christopher Surek, DO

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Christopher Surek, DO is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Overland Park, KS. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

7901 W 135th St

Overland Park, KS 66223

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check Dr. Surek's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Facial Rejuvenation
  • Liposuction
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Non-Ablative Laser Skin Rejuvenation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

Dr. Chris Surek is a board-eligible plastic surgeon, specializing in aesthetic and cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body. He completed his medical school and plastic surgery residency training at Kansas City University of Medicine and Bioscie...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Surek?
Dr. Surek's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Surek, DO
Recent
Great personality and does very good work. Had partial fingernail removed and felt no pain during procedure. Would highly recommend him and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
I’ve known Dr Surek for 7 years and he’s consistently been a kind, compassionate, professional with amazing skills
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
Thoroughly explained my upcoming procedure and put me at ease. He is not only knowledgeable but personable as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
I had a wonderful consultation with Dr. Surek. He made me feel so comfortable and was able to answer all my questions and ease my mind about my upcoming procedure. I’m really looking forward to my surgery now that I’ve found a dr I’m comfortable with!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
Outstanding! Dr. Surek listened to my concerns and worked with me to establish a plan. This is an integral part of the patient-doctor relationship. He conveys a strong sense of trustworthiness, knowledge, experience, and integrity. All qualities which must be present before any procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
I Had a great experience with Dr. Surek. My lips turned out beautifully! He is extremely talented and knowledgeable. I have used two other injectors. Wishing I would have found Dr. Surek first! I have scheduled further procedures as I’m so happy with my lips! Thank you Dr. Surek.
Would Highly recommend!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
Dr Surek is professional, down to earth, knowledgeable, and a perfectionist. His office staff is outstanding. I never felt rushed during any of my office visits and they would answer every question I had, no matter how dumb it may be. Dr. Surek is very patient and kind. I could tell instantly that he wanted what was best for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
Excellent service from the beginning to the end. I am very well satisfied with everything. Dr Surek was wonderful. I enjoyed each and every visit. I shall miss seeing him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
I was very comfortable with Dr. Surek and his nurse, Sarah. They were very thorough with the information they provided. I'm very comfortable with my choice of Dr. Surek and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
Amazing doctor! My 84 year old Mom, Lynne Allen, has an infected finger for over 6 months and went to numerous doctors (5-6). Finally Dr Lent, a dermatologist, recommended Dr Surek. He immediately knew that the nail was growing into the finger, causing it to resist all treatments. He scheduled a procedure to permenantly correct it. After the procedure, the finger started to immediately heal! It is completely healed now. My Mom can go back to her ballroom dancing, 3 times a week!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
Dr Surek has been doing my Botox since he was a resident. I would follow him anywhere. He is an expert and a true professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
Everything so far has been EXCELLENT! A great place with great people!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
Dr. Surek is a highly confident but very kind surgeon. Not only are his skills top notch and completely satisfying, but his bedside manner is wonderful. He was involved in my surgical experience every step of the way...to include my interaction with office staff during office visits and through email. He explained every step of my procedures in an understandable and concise manner and I am thrilled with my results! I had a perfect experience with Dr. Surek and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
I am 4 days post op from my Mommy Makeover with liposuction of my inner thighs and I couldn’t be happier! Dr. Surek and his staff have been wonderful during my recovery responding to any question or concerns quickly. I appreciate all that he has done and continues to do during my recovery! I can’t wait to see the final results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
I had an amazing FIVE STAR experience with Dr. Surek and his team. I had a lower facelift and my eyelids done just a few weeks ago and I am thrilled with the results! I was so worried that I would look tight or too pulled back but he was successful in accomplishing a natural look. I love what he has done for me! The recovery was really no big deal and not painful at all. I highly recommend him to everyone! I know that I will use him for other procures in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
Dr. Surek is truly an expert at what he does. The consult was well thought out, not rushed, and he provided a clear explanation for his recommendations. He went out of his way to ensure that there was no pain associated with the procedure. He is truly an expert at what he does, and I am more than satisfied with the results. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?
I had the honor of having Dr. Surek inject me yesterday. As an injector myself, I recognize how privileged I was to have him inject me. He is a leader in our industry. His skill level and knowledge base are incredible. His technique was flawless and my results are amazing! I have found my new injectionist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Surek, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Surek?

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Compare Providers