Dr. Christopher Stetler, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Mercy Primary Care Lake 11932 King Church Ave NW Uniontown, OH 44685 Get Directions
Dr. Christopher Stetler, DO

Dr. Christopher Stetler, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Uniontown, OH. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Stetler is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center.

Dr. Stetler's Experience

See how Dr. Stetler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stetler

Dr. Stetler accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Stetler is now accepting new patients
PRIMARY CARE SPECIALISTS11932 King Church Ave NW
Uniontown, OH 44685
(330) 877-0781Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Stetler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stetler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stetler to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Stetler's Performance
Alliance, OH |
A good doctor. However, my husband had not used this practice yet and was a potentially new patient. Upon contacting his office to set up a new appointment he realized I had set up an appointment for an earlier date that he didn't go to because he had forgotten. Because they did not receive a cancellation call for the earlier appointment, they would not allow him to become a new patient at all. Because of this, we will need to choose a new family physician. Poor office staff.
Hartville, OH |
I'm currently looking for a new physician because I refuse to go back and see Dr. Stetler and his Nurse Practitioner. I went to see them almost a year ago now for SEVERE abdominal pain and was told originally that I had a UTI and was continued to be told that for 3 more rounds of antibiotics. Finally I gave up and went to see my OBGYN who cared enough to give me an ultrasound and found out that I had a mass the size of a babies head attached to my ovary and needed surgery to have it removed!
Canton, OH |
Showed up 10 minutes early had to wait over an hour. Other patient shows up 20 minutes late for her appointment and gets in before me only having the wait 15 minutes. Front desk's response to me is "you can always reschedule." I had to take 2 hors off work already. They act like it's no big deal.
in Cuyahoga Falls, OH |
Dr. Stetler has been caring for my family for over 16 years. He is gentle, caring and attentive to each and every one of our needs. His staff is friendly, personable and genuinely cares for us.
in uniontown OH |
He gave me a lot of time and answered all my questions. He is very authentic and caring
Akron, OH |
Could hardly get through on the phone when I finally did the receptionist was so rude I wouldn't even consider seeing this doctor because I would have to deal with her. Not worth it.
I am sorry you had that experience and appreciate the feedback. I and my staff work hard to provide the best care to our patients. We want our patients to feel they are listened to and cared for. Because we have a busy practice and there are times that it is hard to get through to a receptionist, we have our phones set up to roll over to our answering service who will take a message for you. They fax us the message and you should receive a return phone call the same day.
in Norton, OH |
he is the most caring and professional doctor and very accurate and listens to you.. i plan on keeping him as my doctor and switching my son to him as well...
in Akron, OH |
I have been a patient here for years! Both Doctor and NP are amazing! Cindy is a great receptionist. I never have to wait long before getting into a room and being seen by the Dr or NP. Although Dr. Stetler is booked almost any time I call to schedule these days, I always get an app with the NP who is just as nice and caring and understanding. Even though I no longer live in Hartville, I drive the 25 min because I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Stetler, DO?

Compare Dr. Stetler

Dr. Stetler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Stetler has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Stetler's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2001

Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital

Completed in 2002

Summa Health Systems Hospitals

Completed in 2005

Grove City College

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Stetler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stetler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arthrocentesis