Dr. Christopher Spock, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 23 reviews.
Author:
after visit I called for refill on my prescription and no one called back. I called many many times as well as My pharmacist and they never called my pharmacy or myself. I would never recommend Dr. Spock to anyone . The office staff and doctor are only looking to be paid and once you go they never respond to their patients
Author:
Sometimes you feel a Doc is right and sometimes your gut tells you this isn't the one for you. Had appt with Dr. Spock for a couple of things. The whole visit felt very transactional. Maybe it's just the way he is but I kinda want to feel like the Doc I'm seeing gives a ... One of the items I saw him about was toenail fungus. Dr Spock told me it's passed the point of saving and to give up on it. I believed him and went on my way. About a year later I saw a foot doctor for something else and asked about the toe nail. Dr. Norris in Delray prescribed medication and after a few months I had a perfectly healthy toenail.
Author:
No long wait . Office personnel very nice ! Highly recommend dr Spock ! Best credentials in south Florida!
Author:
Great overall experience from start to finish. Very knowledgeable and caring.
Author:
Dr. Spock did a great job removing my moles and skin tags. He made me very comfortable during the procedure and was very thorough. He is very knowledgable, friendly and fast. I highly recommend him and Water's Edge Dermatology.
Author:
New Dermatologist for me. Very attentive and thorough with great 'bed side manner'. Was even able to write a new prescription for an old med that I had run out of for skin irritations where nothing over the counter worked!
Author:
Awesome place!! I’ve been to many dermatology offices and seen many doctors to help me with my keloids on my back. No one else had any success in reducing the appearance(over 10 visits of shots in my keloids and no results!!). Dr. Spock at WE has a regimen mixture that reduced the appearance within 2 weeks!!! Sooo relieved! Amazing staff as well always so kind and patient.
Author:
Dr Spock and team were amazing, he always sees me with such ease. So happy that I am able to have a great Dermatology team!
Author:
Dr Spock and his staff was absolutely excellent! They made me feel so at ease. I felt Dr Spock was so knowledgeable and genuinely caring. I highly recommend him.
Author:
I love this doctor! He's very professional, personable and excellent dermatologist. Office staff is also very good.
Author:
I had Basel Cell Carcinoma removed from my face. Dr Spock answered all my concerns and left me with an amazing small scar even though it took 12 stitches. I have a hard time seeing it on my face.
Author:
Knows what he can and cannot do!
Author:
Dr. Spock and his team are very good. The Office is well organized and very friendly with the service. I feel Dr. Spock spent the right amount of time with me to give me a thorough examination. I am very critical when when comes to Doctors and staff and I highly recommend this Doctor and his office.
Author:
Attentive, respectful, extremely knowledgeable. Remembers who you are. Empathetic. 76 yrs old female
Author:
Top Notch Dermatologist here in South Florida,Ive been to quite a few but have never met such a kind,caring Dermatologist in over 30 Years who takes His time and wants to know My concerns.Melinoma runs in my Family,Dr.Spock stays on top of it as I see him at least 2-3 times per year,wait time in minimal and ALL Staff are just as kind.Ive recommended Dr.Spock to everyone who needs a Skin Doc and all come back telling me how pleased they are.Personality,Knowledge all tied into one Doctor.
Author:
caring, thorough, knowledgeable, nice bedside manner.