Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Christopher Spittler, MD
Dr. Christopher Spittler, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Annapolis, MD. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Spittler is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center.

Plastic Surgery Specialists PC

2448 Holly Ave Ste 400

Annapolis, MD 21401

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Spittler

Dr. Spittler cares deeply about his patients and feels honored to be able to help so many women and men achieve a more satisfying appearance and enhanced lifestyle through cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery procedures.

Dr. Spittler's Experience

Dr. Spittler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Breast Hypoplasia
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Cincinnati / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Surgical Internship-Riverside Methodist Hospitals
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • General Surgery Residency-Meridia Huron Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Foundation Affiliated Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Huron Hospital Cleveland Clinic
  • Plastic Surgery Residency-University Of Wisconsin Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • University Of Wi Hospital and Cli
  • Breast and Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Spittler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spittler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spittler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spittler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spittler to family and friends
Dr. Spittler's Performance
in Arnold, Maryland |
I have had three serious surgical procedures with Dr. Spittler and I am having another one very soon. He is an absolutely superb surgeon and does fantastic work. He explains the procedures very well, takes all the time needed to answer any questions and is very compassionate and caring about any worries or concerns you may have. I feel confident that he will do an excellent job and I am very grateful that he is my doctor. I completely trust his judgement and tremendous surgical abilities.
in Gambrills, MD |
Dr. Spittler is an amazing Dr with a great bed-side manner. I highly recommend him.
in Riva, MD |
Dr. Spittler treated me for a double mastectomy with reconstruction. He did a fantastic job of explaining all the steps, proving a caring and reassuring demeanor. I would highly recommend him.
Edgewater, MD |
Dr Spittler is one of the most copassionate people i have had the pleasure to meet. He & his staff seem 5o genuinely care about their patients & they go the extra mile. My cancer treatment & reconstruction were very difficult. Dr Spitter & staff were tenacious, educated, compassionate. They ensured my comfort mentally & physically came first. I am grateful to have found this practicce to care for me during the most difficult time in my life.
Middletown, DE |
Awesome experience! Dr. Spittler is who want to perform your breast augmentation. He was patient, understanding and listened to every concern I had. I never felt rushed or misunderstood. Dr. Spittler did an outstanding surgery. He and his staff were there every step of the process ensuring I understood everything. I would highly recommend him and his staff.
in Annapolis, MD |
I had a nipple sparing, double mastectomy with Dr Spittler. His office, staff, and bedside manner is incredible. Everyone from their receptionist is so friendly, kind, and patient. I am so grateful for the work he did and the extra care he took with me. I feel like I look even better than I did before we started, and I am forever grateful!
in Huntingtown, MD |
I was diagnosed with Stage 2 breast cancer in Dec 2014, and would need a bilateral mastectomy. My husband works with many medical professionals and asked for recommendations. Dr. Spittler was recommended hands down as being the best for my reconstruction. But, it was when I had my first appointment that I realized it went beyond being the best plastic surgeon. He and his whole staff truly care about you. I highly, highly recommend him and his staff.
in Annapolis MD |
To battle breast cancer is both a mentally and physically challenging experience. Dr. Spittler and his team were caring and supportive as the team guided me through the reconstruction process. The final physical results are better than I could have ever imagined! I am truly grateful for the positive and nurturing environment and the quality of the medical procedures.
in Harwood, MD |
No woman wants to learn that she has breast cancer. At 48 with no family history, I was shocked. Dr. Spittler and his staff were so kind. They helped me think through options for reconstruction and come up with a plan just right for me. I'm so appreciative.
in Annapolis, MD |
Very knowledgeable and caring.
in Waldorf, MD |
Dr. Spittler is very caring, and has a wonderful personality. After being diagnosed with breast cancer in 2013, I had to select a plastic surgeon, after it was determined I would be having a mastectomy. Dr. Spittler was highly recommended, and I totally agree. He made me feel totally comfortable with each step of my process, and I am very pleased with the results. He is an excellent plastic surgeon. I am so pleased with my results. if I ever need a plastic surgeon again, it will be Dr. Spittler.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Spittler, MD?
Are you Dr. Spittler?