Dermatology  |
Dr. Christopher Snyder, MD
Dr. Christopher Snyder, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Charlotte, NC. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Snyder is affiliated with Novant Health - Presbyterian Medical Center.

309 S Sharon Amity Rd

Charlotte, NC 28211

Learn about Dr. Snyder

Dr. Snyder's Experience

Dr. Snyder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Shands Hospital University Fla
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • University Mo Columbia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Snyder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Snyder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Snyder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Snyder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Snyder to family and friends
Dr. Snyder's Performance
in Gastonia, NC |
Very professional , excellent Dr and staffs.
in Gastonia, NC |
Very professional. Listened carefully to my concerns and provided a thorough action plan to resolve my issues.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr. Synder is wonderful and I appreciate his care over the years. He is always friendly and answer all my questions. Marivie is also very friendly and kind and I appreciate her cheerfulness - very stress relieving.
in Gastonia, NC |
I have a lot of confidence in Dr. Snyder and his thoroughness, His the one who found my skin cancer years ago and also my husband. Marivie seems to be an excellent assistant,friendly, and kind.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr Snyder was great attending my needs. He was very thorough during my skin exam, and ask me a lot of questions before explaining in detail the reason of my rash. I am impressed with the time he spent with me.
in Gastonia, NC |
Overall, I always have a great experience wit PPS. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Terica, Dr. Snyder's medical assistant is amazing. She really took the time to listen to me and explain in greater detail what Doctor Snyder had gone over. She was very knowledgeable and really seemed to care. I have seen so many dermatologist in the past 10 years and none have seemed to take the time like Terica has done.
in Gastonia, NC |
I was very pleased with the visit. Dr. Snyder was very thorough and knowledgeable and answered my questions and concerns.
in Gastonia, NC |
Professional, informative, and good bedside manner.
in Gastonia, NC |
I love Dr Snyder, he is compassionate and I can tell he loves his profession. Would not change him for nothing. The staff is also very pleasant and professional.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr. Snyder is always great. His staff is very pleasant and they get me in and out. Terica gives awesome shots! They do not even hurt!!!
in Gastonia, NC |
I had a really good experience during my visit. Dr Snyder was great and took the time to listen to my concerns and explained the treatment options. His nurse was very helpful to, would definitely recommend this practice to anyone in need of a good Dermatologist.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr snyder was so kind and really took his time with me.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr. Snyder has taken excellent care of me for many years. I refer friends to him regularly. I will continue to do so too. Terica assisted me this visit. She is the most delightful CMA he has ever had. She listened and communicated with a genuine caring nature.
in Gastonia, NC |
Always have a great experience with Dr Snyder, he takes time to explained the progress for my condition, the staff is professional, will not change my Doctor.
in Gastonia, NC |
The visit was quick and painless. Dr. Snyder seemed to know exactly what to do about every issue I had. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and decisive. I like that.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr. Snyder is friendly, professional and listens to my concerns.
in Gastonia, NC |
Love the fact that Dr S. Explains everything to me.
in Gastonia, NC |
I have been his patient for 15 years or more. Always look forward to the appointment. He is always pleasant and professional. I would never consider seeing anyone else.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr Snyder is an excellent and thorough provider. I would recommend him to anyone because it's hard finding physicians that have good bedside manners and make their patients feel comfortable in any situation. Kudos to Dr Snyder and his lovely assistant Devin. All smiles after my first office visit.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr. Snyder explain everything, I am very pleased and very confident to leave the place not to be worried about anything because he check thoroughly . Dr. Snyder's Marivie is very knowledgeable, very sweet young lady and very caring, I love her smile.
in Gastonia, NC |
Great provider who always provides efficient, thorough service. I drive from Huntersville because I feel the level of care is very high.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr. Snyder very nice doctor , very professional . I have been a patient for long time, i would recommend to all my friends and family Dr. Snyder assistant Marivie is very helpful, love her smile, you need more like her.
in Gastonia, NC |
Great chair-side manner by doctor. Very thorough and professional. Staff was friendly and helpful.
in Gastonia, NC |
Great doctor. Even when thou I speak English, is nice to have a nurse that speaks Spanish, it masked it easy to understand the medical terminology. Great doctor bed manner.
in Gastonia, NC |
Very informative, good experience.
in Gastonia, NC |
Great doctor and staff. They took the time to explain my situation and listened to my concerns. Offered me good product to help me. Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a dermatologist.
in Gastonia, NC |
Great Doctor, takes time to listen, will recommend to anyone.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr. Snyder is very efficient and answered alll of my concerns in a timely manner.
in Gastonia, NC |
Very receptive to my concerns and requests. Overall comfortable and informative experience.
in Gastonia, NC |
Very helpful and professional all the way around.
in Gastonia, NC |
Always professional, articulate and has a smile. Very knowledgeable in his field.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr. Snyder and the nurses are always great! Quick services.
in Gastonia, NC |
Very friendly and caring..
in Gastonia, NC |
Staff and Doctor are very efficient. Terica was very friendly and helpful. Doctor Snyder is always very thorough.
in Gastonia, NC |
Heard about the issue and was able to explain the cause and how it can be overcome. Satisfied with the experience.
in Gastonia, NC |
Very nice and put me at ease. Malika was very nice as well.
in Gastonia, NC |
Always a pleasure, staff and Doctor are knowledgeable , friendly, and, Informative.
in Gastonia, NC |
Very professional. Explained the process and why it was needed. I feel it was a thorough exam. Pleasant staff.
in Gastonia, NC |
Awesome first visit to PPSD.
in Gastonia, NC |
Fast, thorough, and nice.
in Gastonia, NC |
Great experience with Dr. Snyder. Listens to any concerns I have and makes each visit quick and informative.
in Gastonia, NC |
Very helpful and concerned about my wellbeing. From the time I checked in to the time that I left the service was excellent.
in Gastonia, NC |
Very pleasant! Easy to comunicate with! Washable to get appointment in timely manner!
in Gastonia, NC |
Excellent. I choose to drive from out of town because I prefer dr Snyder.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr Snyder is always very thorough, kind, and efficient. We are thankful to have him as our dermatologist.
in Gastonia, NC |
Terica was Dr. Snyder nurse, she is wonderful,his time with me was spent well and received all that I needed.
in Gastonia, NC |
I have been patient for several years and plan to keep coming back.
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr. Snyder was very good at assessing how my skin looked and suggesting helpful options for treating acne. He was good at deciding which drugs and lotions to use and made the process very easy to understand.
in Gastonia, NC |
Very helpful, friendly, efficient staff. Dr. Snyder is very competent and professional. A great visit.
in Gastonia, NC |
Great bedside manner, have been coming here for years!
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Snyder, MD?
Are you Dr. Snyder?