Dr. Christopher Snyder, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy | Male

Coachella Valley Care, La Quinta, CA 79440 Corporate Center Dr Ste 110 La Quinta, CA 92253 Get Directions
Dr. Christopher Snyder, DO
I will partner with you as you primary health coach.

Dr. Snyder's Care Philosophy

I approach all problems with an open mind and heart.

Dr. Snyder's Experience

See how Dr. Snyder's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Snyder

Dr. Snyder accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Snyder is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Snyder has admitting privileges.

Dr. Snyder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Snyder to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Snyder's Performance
in La Quinta, CA |
Office staff Rina is not professional. I asked to speak to Dr. Snyder about my prescription ordered in error. Rina hung up the telephone on me. I should have known from the beginning August 2016 when Rina left me plugged up to the Blood Pressure Cuff. She told me to move to another room and the cuff was still connected to me. I had to unplug it myelf. Rina brings the office professionalism down. I am changing Doctor, because of Rina's rude communication to me today, January 25, 2017.
Palm Springs, CA |
Horrible customer care from both doctor and staff, doctor looks like he's on drugs and hasn't slept for days. He literally walked in and diagnosed me in 2 secs with something and sent me off for x rays and a blood panel. Had to call after 2 weeks to get my results because no one cared to call me. Was hung up on when tring to schedule and appt. and when I called back they kept forwarding my call and never answered again. Switched doctors that same day.
in La Quinta |
I do not trust most doctors. They pump you with meds and send you off. Dr. Snyder has a gift. He is thorough and won't just hand you medications. He crosses his t's and dots his i's. I am so thankful I found him. He is a real doctor. There are few and far between.
in La Quinta, CA |
Five stars all around. I had been searching for a new doctor for a few years. I never met my last Doctor, every time I needed an appointment they couldn't see me, so I ended up in Urgent Care. The one before that, the office staff NEVER returned calles, and if I could get an appointment the was at least an hour. But thank heavens I found Dr, Snyder. The office staff is great, his nurse is awesome, and he is just amazing.
in Los Angeles, CA |
First Impressions matter and evidently, they matter to this Doctor because on Every single visit with him he ensures to make certain that I (the patient) know that he means business with getting to the root of a solution for the very reason/cause for me to be in the office. Muah! Blessings & Peace to you Dr. Snyder! And thank you Sincerely & Dearly.
in Palm Desert, CA |
Pleasantly approachable and not intimidating. Very warm-hearted, without the emotional diso,as of overboard affection. He's so much like my last favorite doctor, and she was in La Quinta also, yet at at different medical office group/team. Highly attentive, and felt as though we'd been friends for years! A great eye for what's important to address in e moment, like now, versus in a day or a week.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Snyder, DO?
Are you Dr. Snyder?

Compare Dr. Snyder

Dr. Snyder says...

I will partner with you as you primary health coach.

Dr. Snyder's Care Philosophy

I approach all problems with an open mind and heart.

Dr. Snyder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Seat of Wisdom, 4/11/2011
    • International Peace Prize, 5/11/2011
    • Great Mind of the 21st Century, 9/10/2010
    • Deputy Director General of the Americas, 12/10/2010
    • CNN - Apligraf in wound care

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Snyder's Board Certifications

Western University for Health Science

Completed in 2001

Shippensburg University

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Snyder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Snyder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy