Dr. Christopher Smith, DO

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3 after 43 reviews.
Author:
Do not advertise your office hours as Mon-Sat, 9 am-6 pm, when the Dr. does not show up until almost 11 am!
Author:
Dr. Smith and staff are very friendly attentive. D.Smith is one of the best doctor in Lauderdale. I will be comfortable in recommending D.Smith sevices to anyone who needs a good Doctor.
Author:
Doctor only did part of the job and when I called to ask if he could finish he was very rude and told me to pay him another $300 for it and hung the phone up on me.
Author:
By far the most inconsistent and ignorant staff! Spend the money and find better. He prescribes medication and fails to cover possible side effects then fails to help treat it!
Author:
This was a very professional medical facility. I was a little apprehensive at 1st because I knew so little about them but I am glad I decided to give them a shot! My medical request was immigration related and very rushed. I felt bad about the amount of pressure I had to put on them to meet my seemingly impossible deadline. However, they remained calm, professional and accurate. They went above and beyond their call of duty.
Author:
Dr. Smith is a excellent doctor, my husband and I are very happy with him, great staff, and very convenient.
Author:
One of the Best physician in the area, without a doubt. Very good customer service. Clean office. Great immigration physician. I have my whole family, and friends had there immigration physical at this office never had a problem. Keep up the Good work, don't let haters get you down, there is one everywhere.
Author:
answered all questions thoroughly, spends time and energy to make patients feel comfortable. works with your insurance and financial needs.
Author:
Caring physician, truly engaged in health care questions I had and spends time during the appoint to explain everything completely.
Author:
Dr Smith is such a wonderful Doctor early 2016 I couldn't walk and he took care of me and with in less than a week I was walking and he is still my Doctor and the ladies in the Offices are very helpful and kind especially the one in this Office (l lakes Office) Doctor spend time with me unlike other Doctors that say hi and by
Author:
Difficult office to locate. They sat us down in the room, we waited for two hours and finally walked out because our appointment was at 2:00pm. Then on our way out the office staff lady came up to us and discussed about our insurance money and our deductible that we had to pay them??When the doctor never show up! Terrible service!!
Author:
In July 2016 I had the privilege of meeting Dr C Smith for the first time at his office in Lauderdale Lakes to have a minor procedure done on my ears. I was petrified at first as it was the first time I was having this procedure done. At the end of my visit I was pain free, comfortable and had no worries post procedure as Dr Smith was such an expert at what he does and explained step by step every detail very simply to me. I will always be quick to recommend Dr Christopher Smith to everyone.
Author:
I went to Dr Christopher J Smith on August 31, 2016. Upon entering I was greeted by the receptionist , who was very courteous and professional. I had a 2:30 appointment and had to wait only 15 minutes. During that time my vital signs were taken and then I was escorted to his waiting room and was offered drinking water. Dr Smith was very professional , well knowledgeable, treated me respectfully and explained exactly what my situation was in a way I could easily understand. Great Doc !!
Author:
I am writing about the malicious and deliberate lack of care I received yesterday from a doctor by the name of CHRISTOPHER JACOB SMITH. h I am a diabetic and yesterday I was attacked by a dog and damage to my right hand that was bleeding profusely. I call United Health Care and they made so calls to find me a doctor. They told me they made arrangements to see this doctor and I should go right over. At this point I was experiencing dizzy spells. I was shocked when I got to this office by this te
Author:
I recently went to Dr. Smith's office located in Lauderdale Lakes and would highly recommend his services!! Between the clean environment, the courteous staff members, and the overall efficiency in performing tasks in a timely manner I highly recommend being treated at this office. Dr. Smith was very knowledgeable, a great listener, and very kind to me throughout the entire visit. Exceptionally hospitable environment!!
Author:
I visited Doctor Christopher Smith's office was very impressed with the efficiency of the doctor and his staff. The fist thing to caught my eyes was the clean atmosphere of the office as I entered the building. The staff was very courteous and friendly. It was worth the wait. Doctor Smith took the time to make me feel comfortable throughout the entire visit. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend his services to anyone who needs a good physician. Dr. SMITH ROCKS!!!
Author:
Professional and kind my first visit was with my son and he took such geart care of him i had to stick with him as our family GP Thanks Dr Smith