Dr. Christopher Skelley, MD

Dr. Christopher Skelley, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 44 years old

Dr. Skelley specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Bryant, AR. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Skelley? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Skelley's Experience

See how Dr. Skelley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Skelley

Dr. Skelley accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Skelley has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Skelley
Dr. Skelley's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (19)
in Benton, AR |
Just started seeing Dr. Skelly after my Dr retired. He seams to be fine but that office is like none I have ever dealt with. Husband and I have only been twice. It took 4 phone calls to remind them to call in his prescriptions! And as of now I'm still waiting for them to call in a prescription from yesterday's visit. The front office is very unprofessional. While waiing to see the doctor all the girls behind window seem to be having a party with all the laughing and squealing going on.
Plano, TX |
He needs to be aware that his office staff and nurses are horrible at their job. It should NEVER take 3 weeks to get test results. They never return phone calls. The ONLY way we got the results was by going into the office and then they were rude. Find another doctor.
Little Rock, AR |
Been a patient of Dr. Skelly for many years now and even though I appreciate his "bedside manner", the issues I have had with his staff and thier lack of accountability and professionalism is completely un acceptable. The latest issue with the staff resulted in my having to be admitted to the ER in Benton for treatment of an issue they completely missed during my exam 3 days earlier. I can no longer trust my health care to this group of people.
in Bryant, Arkansas |
I've been a patient of Dr. Skellys for several years. I don't go as often as I should because of the dread I have of dealing with the staff. I'm currently trying to get the nurse to fax precriptions to my insurance mail order pharmacy. I've been reduced to begging and its humiliating. I'm in a wheelchair and my last visit ended with me getting mashed in the heavy door between the exam rooms and the waiting area, the girl couldn't be bothered to open it for me! Rescued by another patient!
Little Rock, AR |
phone calls are not returned in a timely manner at all. It always seems as though you are bothering staff when you call them. Staff very rude. Takes several weeks to get results and decision about plan of care. Changing to another clinic who makes patients their priority.
If I could give zero stars, I would. Dr Skelley and staff at Bryant Medical Clinic don't care about their patients at all. They don't return phone calls and the wait time is absolutely unacceptable.
in Bryant, AR |
Unfortunately I could not rand his office staff with zero stars. They are the absolute worst! They are rude on the phone, do not return calls and act lie you are bothering them. I love Dr. Skelly but I am done dealing with his staff. Time to take my business elsewhere after 12 years
in Bryant, AR |
Great Doctor!!!! However, his staff is rude and has no empathy for his patients. Could not get a nurse to return my call for almost two weeks, because she was dealing with patients. I forget, but was I not a patient at this point?!? I have known Doc Skelly for years. His wife is a great pediatrician also. He definitely has no idea of what is going on in his office while he is treating patients. No hard feelings, but me and my insurance pay a lot for these services.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Skelley, MD?
Are you Dr. Skelley?

Compare Dr. Skelley

Dr. Skelley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Skelley has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Skelley's Board Certifications

Dr. Skelley does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Skelley and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1999

University Of Ar College Of Med

Dr. Skelley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skelley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Skelley does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Skelley and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.