Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Christopher Skelley, MD
Dr. Christopher Skelley, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Bryant, AR. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Skelley is affiliated with Saline Memorial Hospital.

319 Bryant Ave Ste 1

Bryant, AR 72022

Learn about Dr. Skelley

Dr. Skelley's Experience

Dr. Skelley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Ar College Of Med

Dr. Skelley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Skelley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skelley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Skelley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skelley to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Skelley's Performance
Benton, AR |
Went to Dr. Skelley for a first visit. Spent nearly three hours in the waiting room. The nurse was very rude, uncaring, distant, and didn't act like she cared or not whether I was there when she finally called me back. As she was taking my vitals her rudeness escalated to the point where I got up, walked out of the exam room, got a refund of my copay and left. With all the bad reviews on this website, it looks like something should be done to doctor's offices like this.
Bryant |
Ultimately it is a doctor's responsibility to make sure that his orders are followed through on. Dr. Skelley is a good doctor, and is friendly to talk to, but just will not proactively give you any direction concerning preventative health care (such as recommended age-based screenings), nor will he follow through on decisions or findings during visits. Ask to see Tim (a P.A. at the same clinic) if you want immediate care. He, and my wife calling them repeatedly, saved my finger last fall.
in Benton, AR |
Just started seeing Dr. Skelly after my Dr retired. He seams to be fine but that office is like none I have ever dealt with. Husband and I have only been twice. It took 4 phone calls to remind them to call in his prescriptions! And as of now I'm still waiting for them to call in a prescription from yesterday's visit. The front office is very unprofessional. While waiing to see the doctor all the girls behind window seem to be having a party with all the laughing and squealing going on.
Plano, TX |
He needs to be aware that his office staff and nurses are horrible at their job. It should NEVER take 3 weeks to get test results. They never return phone calls. The ONLY way we got the results was by going into the office and then they were rude. Find another doctor.
Little Rock, AR |
Been a patient of Dr. Skelly for many years now and even though I appreciate his "bedside manner", the issues I have had with his staff and thier lack of accountability and professionalism is completely un acceptable. The latest issue with the staff resulted in my having to be admitted to the ER in Benton for treatment of an issue they completely missed during my exam 3 days earlier. I can no longer trust my health care to this group of people.
in Bryant, Arkansas |
I've been a patient of Dr. Skellys for several years. I don't go as often as I should because of the dread I have of dealing with the staff. I'm currently trying to get the nurse to fax precriptions to my insurance mail order pharmacy. I've been reduced to begging and its humiliating. I'm in a wheelchair and my last visit ended with me getting mashed in the heavy door between the exam rooms and the waiting area, the girl couldn't be bothered to open it for me! Rescued by another patient!
Little Rock, AR |
phone calls are not returned in a timely manner at all. It always seems as though you are bothering staff when you call them. Staff very rude. Takes several weeks to get results and decision about plan of care. Changing to another clinic who makes patients their priority.
If I could give zero stars, I would. Dr Skelley and staff at Bryant Medical Clinic don't care about their patients at all. They don't return phone calls and the wait time is absolutely unacceptable.
in Bryant, AR |
Unfortunately I could not rand his office staff with zero stars. They are the absolute worst! They are rude on the phone, do not return calls and act lie you are bothering them. I love Dr. Skelly but I am done dealing with his staff. Time to take my business elsewhere after 12 years
in Bryant, AR |
Great Doctor!!!! However, his staff is rude and has no empathy for his patients. Could not get a nurse to return my call for almost two weeks, because she was dealing with patients. I forget, but was I not a patient at this point?!? I have known Doc Skelly for years. His wife is a great pediatrician also. He definitely has no idea of what is going on in his office while he is treating patients. No hard feelings, but me and my insurance pay a lot for these services.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Skelley, MD?
Are you Dr. Skelley?