Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD

Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·

Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Fairfax, VA and has been practicing for 23 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery, orthopedic spine surgery, and more.

Fair Oaks Orthopaedic Associates

KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Silveri's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty

3.2

Dr. Silveri?
Dr. Silveri's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD
Not only would I recommend Dr. Silveri, I have done so. His skill, friendly manner, the expertise of his staff, all contributed to a positive outcome for me. I feel that i have my life back, and never dreamed that after having four vertebrae fused that I would be pain free and have the flexibility that I had before. Thanks, Dr. Silveri
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
I recently brought my badly deteriorated lower back and its constant pain and failing mobility to Dr. Silveri. I also presented the extra challenge of my great distrust of a surgical solution fed by the very bad results of two friends who had a similar lumbar surgery. I very badly needed medical intervention but was extremely leery of a surgical option. Dr Silveri presented himself as a very serious, compassionate medical professional whose total value in my case was his dedication to a procedur
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Dr Silveri performed a 1 level discectomy on me two years ago. I am now healed and feeling great. Dr. Silveri is bedside manner was second to none and I felt like he really cared for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Dr. Silveri performed a Anterior Cervical Discectomy Fusion on me on 2/14/18. The surgery went extremely well. All pain is gone, including the massive headache that started just prior to surgery. The movement of my neck is as if I'd not had any surgery at all. I have full range of motion without any limitations. I am very grateful for Dr. Silveri and Dr. Gorsen (neurosurgeon),the two anesthesia teams and the team that monitored my spinal chord during surgery. I am confident that you will do well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
I had a Lumber Fusion Surgery L-4 S-1 performed by Dr. Silveri on 12/4/17. his preparing me for this could not have been better. His staff is first class and they care about your condition. I have been a fitness enthusiast all my life and am able to get back slowly to my previous levels now. I went through a year and a half of PT before 12/4/17 and was not getting any better. This was my first Surgery in my life and was uneasy about it. Dr. Silveri put me at ease here and did a great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Awesome doctor. Had a fusion L4 & L5 one year ago and I am totally back to my old self. From the minute I stepped into his office through a year Dr. Silveri has take. The time to get to know me and my physical needs and of course surgery was our last choice. No regrets and the staff are awesome as well. All my appts have been on time and all my silly questions were answered and did not make me feel silly. Thanks for the excellent care! Best Doctor of 2018 in my book!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
In August of 2018, Dr. Silveri performed a lower back fusion surgery (laminectomy and fusion L4-S1) on my father. We went to Dr. Silveri because his name came to us with high accolades from several different past patients, as well as multiple physician recommendations. We quickly found out first hand why everyone speaks so highly of him and why he is in every edition of any “Top Doctors” publication. We highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
After he operated on me, he was highly irate with me because I still had pain. He used the pain scale as his way to gauge his success. He does not care to be honest with that pain scale. He actively changed my answers in front of me after I was just being honest. I do not agree with a person going behind me and changing my final answers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Dr Silveri was not helpful at all and a total waste of time and money. I was in severe pain for several days but according to Dr. Silveri not enough to see him or receive treatment. I tried explaining I had a history of back problems but he wasn't interested. I had an old MRI 4 years ago. I asked if we should update to check for change and he said not necessary! So I went to another Orthopedic Surgeon and Neurosurgeon who ordered MRI to reveal change and nerve damage, What Arrogance on his part
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Just had my one-year checkup after lumbar fusion surgery last January. Dr. Silveri and his neurosurgeon colleague, Dr. Bob Gorsen, provided me with excellent care and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. He's also a pretty likeable guy -- which is nice when you're going through something like this. 5 stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
This is my second experience working with Dr Silveri over the last two years. He is a phenomenal surgeon with great bedside manner. Both of my surgeries (fusions) have been complete successes and his competency is beyond par. His support staff is equally qualified with special recognition of Tricia Knox who was the comsumate professional in all my interactions with her. I highly recommend Dr Silveri for those with chronic spinal conditions.
Poor bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
What a great doctor. He had the confidence to review my images and definitively localize the reason for my leg pain. All the other doctors did not have the knowledge to evaluate the subtle findings obviously present on my studies and only he had the compassion to believe my complaints and relate them to the MRI findings. His training is excellent and I was very lucky to have him as my surgeon. I have fully recovered and thanks to him I have my life back. Highly Recommend to any patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
He did an L5/S1 spinal fusion. I interviewed 4 other docs and he was the best. I could not have been happier with the end result. The recovery process was harder than I expected, but the results were immediate. It has now been one year and I am better than ever. He was always professional; and explained things well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Dr. Silveri performed spinal surgery, removing a cyst and doing fusion, a little over a year ago on me. I went from being in great pain daily, often unpredictable as to what would bring it on to being pain free. Dr. Silveri was kind, he listened, and was thorough! My life returned to normal and I have been able to travel and garden again. I would highly recommend Dr. Silveri!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
I returned to Dr. Silveri because he successfully treated a hip fracture a few years prior to my back issue. My cancer is in remission, I appreciate that his first feedback is there is no additional cancer. My hip fracture was treated through PT.. My broken back, ruptured, & herniated discs required surgery. Dr. Silveri had Dr. Gorsen assist for the nerves. He's open to viewing the X-rays w/him and answers all questions, but I go prepared. Trisha, the ofc mgr was also GREAT. I am walking again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Dr. Silveri is a life saver! I had a huge disc herniation that required a lumbar fusion. He was very thorough and told me everything that I can expect. I honestly don't think my outcome would have been as great as it is if it wasn't for him and his office staff. He is straightforward which I like and takes the time to listen to your questions and concerns. Everyone was a pleasure to work with and really helped set my mind at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
I suffered with back pain due to stenosis for years. I was referred to Dr. Silveri, which was the best step I could have taken for the sake of my overall health. Dr. Silveri and his staff are always incredible to work with. My surgery was a complete success and I can honestly say that a pain that was always so prevalent in my life is now completely gone. I am grateful for Dr. Silveri and his team for their incredibly professional and effective treatment. I highly recommend him and his team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
I have read the other reviews and believe Dr. Silveri so far is a terrific surgeon. I also think his bedside manner is honest and blunt which I appreciate. Who wants to be lied to by their doctor. I would recommend Dr. Silveri to anyone with a herniated disc problem. I feel confident in his hands. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Dr. Silveri was the rudest Doctor I have ever seen and heard of. His bedside manner was so horrible, I am surprised that he has been able to maintain a practice. He had the nerve to tell me that my herniated disc pain in my lower back wasn't all that bad and that my problem was that I was fat and out of shape and that I shouldn't be in that much pain. I couldn't stand up or walk on my own and the pain was so severe that I was shaking and screaming during x-rays. Dr. Silveri is a jerk.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Silveri?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Silveri treats patients.

Compare Providers