Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD

Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD

Orthopedic Surgery •  Male • Age 56

Telehealth services available

Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Silveri has more experience with Spine than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities Stonesprings Hospital Center and Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Silveri to book an appointment.

Fair Oaks Orthopaedic Associates

New Patient?
Fair Oaks Orthopaedics3620 Joseph Siewick Dr Ste 201 Fairfax, VA 22033

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Fair Oaks Orthopaedic Associates

Dr. Silveri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Silveri

3.4

Dr. Silveri?
Dr. Silveri has been instrumental in the treatment of my back pain. He performed a lumbar fusion on May 5th. One month after surgery, I was completely out of pain! Dr. Silveri has been great. I followed all of his directions and kept a positive mindset during tough times. His expertise with my desire to do anything to be pain free (without daily medication) has proven to be beneficial and successful for me. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Silveri if you have back pain.
D Kestner – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
I began seeing Dr. Silveri early in 2018 for Spondylolisthesis L5-S1 and ultimately ended up having a lumbar fusion in November of 2018. I can't be more pleased with how smooth the entire process was! From day one walking into his office in pain, Dr. Silveri has led me in the right direction. He was always very direct in explaining all of the medical intricacies, while also allowing the space and time my family needed to make an informed decision. He answered every question my wife and I brought his way and didn't rush to surgery as the immediate solution, instead we went step by step with alternative options first. Along the way I never felt mis-leaded or in the dark about anything. I just had my 1yr follow up and was released to the world lol I can't thank Dr. Silveri enough for giving me my life back!!
Shari PW – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
I have had very positive experiences with Dr. Silveri as well as the entire staff of Fair Oaks Orthopaedics. My first experience was in 2008, when Dr. Silveri performed spinal fusion surgery for stenosis @ L4-L5. The procedures was successful and I was pain free for 10 years. After retirement, we moved from Virginia to the beach in Delaware. I began to have some back issues and an MRI confirmed stenosis had developed in the lumbar region of L1-3. I did not hesitate to travel back to seek his advice. After a year of conservative treatment of Physical Therapy and pain management shots, Dr. Silveri performed my second surgery this September. The procedure was a success and although my entire lumbar region has been fused, I recovered quickly and am relatively pain free. I am pursuing PT locally. Highly recommend Dr. Silveri to anyone with spinal issues. John Giaquinto, Bethany Beach, DE. December 2019
Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Dr. Silveri did a good job on my husband's back fusion surgery. The incision is healing nicely and they did a great job overall. He ordered home PT and nursing care after my husband was released. The best thing though, was when my husband went for his 2 week follow up and said he was having bladder issues. Dr. Silveri did not hesitate to contact his urologist and get him an appointment to see him immediately after this follow up. That showed his genuine concern and willingness to help. He may appear to shrug off some complaints, but that is only because he knows it's part of the process and will get better in time. If there is a legitimately serious issue, he takes action and doesn't dismiss it.
LC – Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Dr Silveri performed lumbar fusion surgery on me in April 2019 and I highly recommend him. I was very nervous about having this surgery but he did an Awesome job!!!! He’s a wonderful Dr who is very caring for his patients and also has a great staff.
S Flood in Bristow, VA – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Not only would I recommend Dr. Silveri, I have done so. His skill, friendly manner, the expertise of his staff, all contributed to a positive outcome for me. I feel that i have my life back, and never dreamed that after having four vertebrae fused that I would be pain free and have the flexibility that I had before. Thanks, Dr. Silveri
Karen in Ashburn, VA – Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
I recently brought my badly deteriorated lower back and its constant pain and failing mobility to Dr. Silveri. I also presented the extra challenge of my great distrust of a surgical solution fed by the very bad results of two friends who had a similar lumbar surgery. I very badly needed medical intervention but was extremely leery of a surgical option. Dr Silveri presented himself as a very serious, compassionate medical professional whose total value in my case was his dedication to a procedur
Dutch Rauch in Mclean, VA – Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Dr Silveri performed a 1 level discectomy on me two years ago. I am now healed and feeling great. Dr. Silveri is bedside manner was second to none and I felt like he really cared for me.
Mike in Leesburg , VA – Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Dr. Silveri performed a Anterior Cervical Discectomy Fusion on me on 2/14/18. The surgery went extremely well. All pain is gone, including the massive headache that started just prior to surgery. The movement of my neck is as if I'd not had any surgery at all. I have full range of motion without any limitations. I am very grateful for Dr. Silveri and Dr. Gorsen (neurosurgeon),the two anesthesia teams and the team that monitored my spinal chord during surgery. I am confident that you will do well
Nancy K. Gardner in Springfield, VA – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
I had a Lumber Fusion Surgery L-4 S-1 performed by Dr. Silveri on 12/4/17. his preparing me for this could not have been better. His staff is first class and they care about your condition. I have been a fitness enthusiast all my life and am able to get back slowly to my previous levels now. I went through a year and a half of PT before 12/4/17 and was not getting any better. This was my first Surgery in my life and was uneasy about it. Dr. Silveri put me at ease here and did a great job.
jack Roxbrough in Annandale, VA – Feb 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Awesome doctor. Had a fusion L4 & L5 one year ago and I am totally back to my old self. From the minute I stepped into his office through a year Dr. Silveri has take. The time to get to know me and my physical needs and of course surgery was our last choice. No regrets and the staff are awesome as well. All my appts have been on time and all my silly questions were answered and did not make me feel silly. Thanks for the excellent care! Best Doctor of 2018 in my book!
Missy Longo in Burke , VA – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
In August of 2018, Dr. Silveri performed a lower back fusion surgery (laminectomy and fusion L4-S1) on my father. We went to Dr. Silveri because his name came to us with high accolades from several different past patients, as well as multiple physician recommendations. We quickly found out first hand why everyone speaks so highly of him and why he is in every edition of any “Top Doctors” publication. We highly recommend him!
Dashtaray in Vienna, VA – Dec 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
After he operated on me, he was highly irate with me because I still had pain. He used the pain scale as his way to gauge his success. He does not care to be honest with that pain scale. He actively changed my answers in front of me after I was just being honest. I do not agree with a person going behind me and changing my final answers.
Fairfax, VA – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Dr Silveri was not helpful at all and a total waste of time and money. I was in severe pain for several days but according to Dr. Silveri not enough to see him or receive treatment. I tried explaining I had a history of back problems but he wasn't interested. I had an old MRI 4 years ago. I asked if we should update to check for change and he said not necessary! So I went to another Orthopedic Surgeon and Neurosurgeon who ordered MRI to reveal change and nerve damage, What Arrogance on his part
Fairfax – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Just had my one-year checkup after lumbar fusion surgery last January. Dr. Silveri and his neurosurgeon colleague, Dr. Bob Gorsen, provided me with excellent care and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. He's also a pretty likeable guy -- which is nice when you're going through something like this. 5 stars.
Kevin F in Burke VA – Feb 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
This is my second experience working with Dr Silveri over the last two years. He is a phenomenal surgeon with great bedside manner. Both of my surgeries (fusions) have been complete successes and his competency is beyond par. His support staff is equally qualified with special recognition of Tricia Knox who was the comsumate professional in all my interactions with her. I highly recommend Dr Silveri for those with chronic spinal conditions.
Kevin Engel in Bluemont VA – Jan 24, 2018
Poor bedside manner.
Baltimore, MD – Dec 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
What a great doctor. He had the confidence to review my images and definitively localize the reason for my leg pain. All the other doctors did not have the knowledge to evaluate the subtle findings obviously present on my studies and only he had the compassion to believe my complaints and relate them to the MRI findings. His training is excellent and I was very lucky to have him as my surgeon. I have fully recovered and thanks to him I have my life back. Highly Recommend to any patient.
peckville – Nov 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
He did an L5/S1 spinal fusion. I interviewed 4 other docs and he was the best. I could not have been happier with the end result. The recovery process was harder than I expected, but the results were immediate. It has now been one year and I am better than ever. He was always professional; and explained things well.
Washington, DC – Oct 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?
Dr. Silveri performed spinal surgery, removing a cyst and doing fusion, a little over a year ago on me. I went from being in great pain daily, often unpredictable as to what would bring it on to being pain free. Dr. Silveri was kind, he listened, and was thorough! My life returned to normal and I have been able to travel and garden again. I would highly recommend Dr. Silveri!
Lin McNamara in Fairfax, VA – Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Silveri, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Silveri?

Dr. Silveri accepts

Dr. Silveri accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Spine

Spine specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the bones of the spine, including degenerative spine disease, herniated discs, stenosis, and fractured vertebrae, with treatments including medication, physical therapy, and surgery.Compare with other Spine specialists.

Typically treats 73% more than their peers

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Elbow Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty