Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD

Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD

Addiction MedicineMaleAge 54

Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD is a Addiction Medicine Specialist in Alexandria, VA and has over 29 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Georgetown Medical School, Washington, Dc medical school in 1992. He is affiliated with Inova Mount Vernon Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sendi to book an appointment.

Nova Health Recovery - Northern Virginia Ketamine Infusion Center

Visit Website
Nova Health Recovery - Northern Virginia Ketamine Infusion Center8101 Hinson Farm Rd Ste 201 Alexandria, VA 22306
    • Sat: closed

• Practices at Top Hospital Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Sendi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sendi

Dr. Sendi?
  • Listened & answered questions (69)
  • Explained conditions well (68)
  • Staff friendliness (68)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
Dr. Sendi is a kind, and caring and compassionate doctor. He listens very carefully and can help those suffering from treatment resistant depression. I am a happy witness to this treatment. I am Bi Polar and suffered for many, many years from manic, severely debilitating depressions. His practice aims to restore those with severe depression to a full and active life. I can state unequivically that Ketamine treatments work for those with treatment resistant depression. AND That Dr. Sendi is an excellent doctor who understands depression and what sufferers endure. His purpose and practice is devoted to relieving the constant and overwhelming effects of Depression with an amazing protocol using Ketamine Infusions. It worked for me. I have my life back and I am thrilled this with the results of this treatment. God Bless Dr. Sendi.
Walter S. – May 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
very positive experience with dr. sendi and Anthony, would recommend them to anyone struggling with depression/ addiction issues
Natasha A. – Apr 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
My experience here has truly been life changing. I have escaped pain levels I didn't think I could stand another day. They take care of you like you deserve and treat everyone with compassion and empathy
Erica E. – Apr 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
Dr Sendi has really saved me. He is listed here for addiction medicine, one of his board certification, but I am seeing him for recurrent major depression. He was able to help me take control of the antidepressant medications I’d been prescribed over years by psychiatrists, rearranging a treatment plan that made far better biochemical sense. Together, we agreed on step-by-step changes to keep the depression at bay as much as possible yet eliminate medications that were really just making me tired and foggy for years. Having been his patient for over two years now, I can really look back at it as an awakening of sorts; a return to my old self. I owe him credit for saving me from years more of blunted life. I feel alive and, successful, and content, and my friends and family notice every bit of the change. I really encourage you to call him. He’ll undoubtably speak with you in person and explain your options better than any other physician could.
Paul – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
Very thorough and explains the process. Makes sure all questions and concerns are answered. Felt very at ease and able to ask questions without hesitation.
D. G. – Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
Have lived with the symptoms of depression for more than 30 years. Was introduced to Dr. Sendi by a friend whom he treated. This therapy has restored my hope that depression can be managed and hope can be restored. Since beginning this therapy, my coping and management ability has improved many fold.
G. C. – Jan 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
came here as a last resort, I've tried all the meds, counseling, and even ECT. This is so far the only thing that has given me any hope.Thank you Dr. Sendi and Anthony!!
M. S. – Dec 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Sendi and the Northern Virginia Ketamine Infusion Center for my CRPS and depression. I also suffer from anxiety and some OCD issues as well. Even though this was a ketamine center near me, I would have driven 500 miles to see this doctor. The office is warm, inviting, and comfortable. Dr. Sendi made an accurate diagnosis and spent a lot of time with me. He explained my conditions and I trusted Dr. Sendi’s opinion. His patients all love him. Psychedelic assisted therapy such as Ketamine assisted psychotherapy should be a mainstream treatment and Dr. Sendi’s ketamine center in Mclean, Virginia offers a great service. As a new depression therapy, ketamine and psilocybin are intriguing but highly effective. Obviously, the office offers only ketamine therapy and that has altered my life in great ways. If you are looking for a depression cure or severe anxiety relief, consider the ketamine infusions and home-based oral ketamine that are offered here by Dr. Sendi.
Samantha – Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
I had treatment resistant depression and OCD for many years. I was referred to Dr. Sendi for addiction treatment with Suboxone and during my evaluation, Dr. Sendi placed me into the Ketamine infusion therapy and home-based oral ketamine treatments. Ketamine infusions resolved the underlying pain from fibromyalgia that led to my addiction problems and cured my depression of twenty years. We added NAD+ and IV vitamin C therapies as well as functional nutrition treatments. I was amazed with my progress and results. If I had any PTSD from prior therapies, it was completely abolished with Dr. Sendi’s regimen. The office was relaxed and almost like home. Dr. Sendi was always available for me and spent a lot of time discussing my treatment. Psychedelic assisted therapy with ketamine was a great way to address my inner problems. Ketamine treatment in Alexandria, Virginia has never been easier that with the Northern Virginia Ketamine Infusion Center and Dr. Sendi.
Bernice – Dec 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
Dr. Sendi has been my physician for over two years. As a Ketamine doctor near me in Northern Virginia, Fairfax he offers ketamine infusions for depression, PTSD, anxiety, and CRPS. I suffered from all of these due to a car accident and prior depression. I received NAD infusions as well as Glutathione IV infusions at the office in addition to IV Scopolamine therapy before my ketamine treatments and TMS. The combination worked phenomenally! My depression and anxiety has literally resolved and my CRPS is managed extremely well with topical ketamine and oral ketamine mixed with a home-based intranasal ketamine spray that Dr. Sendi prescribed. I had tried EMDR for my PTSD from a therapist without any success and luckily, I found Dr. Sendi’s PTSD therapy. I also have been using Low level Laser light (Red light) therapy at the office to help in my depression and that has been very helpful. The office environment is awesome. It is calm, inviting, and almost like being at home.
Arnold R – Dec 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
Dr. sendi provided me with excellent service. The staff was very friendly and personable and the office felt like home. I literally could schedule my appointment on the day I wanted. Dr. Sendi really knows his medicine, and his treatments for me , which included NAD+ and Ketamine, were very effective for my PTSD and depression.
Bernard – Nov 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
Dr. Sendi treated my depression with IV Ketamine and NAD+ along with IV Scopolamine for the anxiety, and I have had amazing results after everything else failed. Dr. Sendi is an awesome Doctor. I recommend him to anyone!
Bernard S. – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
I have been coming to see Dr. Sendi for over 18 months and have had phenomenal results. His office has many capabilities, including Low level laser light therapy for depression and anxiety, as well as the ability to initiate a scopolamine infusion, followed by a ketamine infusion for the most effective and maximum results possible. My anxiety has pretty much resolved, and I have gained a significant amount of emotional intelligence because of the infusions over the past 18 months. This is truly something that is life changing and something that needs to become more mainstream; It could help a lot of people. The practice is extremely effective, knowledgeable. Dr. Sendi also provides psychedelic assisted psychotherapy. The environment is extremely calming and includes aromatherapy; it doesn't feel as if you're walking into a doctor's office. These treatments have been significantly more effective than EMDR and other forms of therapy I have tried. This treatment is truly THE GOLDEN standa
George K – Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
Dr Sendi has SAVED MY DAUGHTERS LIFE!!!! My daughter has an extensive history of drug abuse. 11 overdoses that I know of . Dr Sendi was not only able 2 properly diagnosis and treat her he has given her a life she now looks forward to!!! Dr.Sendi is very kind ,has a great "bedside manner' and listens to his patience. The office is emaculate and the staff is very welcoming!!!! Dr. Sendi is the ONLY DR. My daughter has ever felt comfortable telling the truth to. I am grateful for having found Dr.Sendi EVERYDAY!!
Tracy Morgan – Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
Personable and caring physician who knows his medicine. Dr. Sendi is a game-changer in treatment of multiple disorders. He is amazing!
Tonia C – Oct 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
Dr. Sendi provided outstanding care for me. I was suffering from depression and referred to Dr. Sendi. His knowledge and dedication to his patients is evident immediately. He was available to me directly and would frequently answer his own calls. I have never had such excellent service. The ketamine infusions and NAD/Vitamins were very effective. I couldn't recommend a better provider.
Gerald C – Oct 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
I was provided depression treatment by an amazing practitioner - Dr. Sendi. He was compassionate and witty. He knows his medicine! I recommend his services to everyone!
Sheila G – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
Dr. Sendi provided amazing services. We had direct access to his staff and Dr. Sendi by cell phone and he would frequently answer the phone himself. His knowledge is incredibly broad. The ketamine and NAD+ services completely resolved my PTSD and depression. I recommend Dr. Sendi to anyone.
Tony Frances – Oct 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
I am a completely different person. I have been struggling with depression for the majority of my life. I have tried every single treatment out there for depression without improvement. I did some research on ketamine infusions and though I was very skeptical....I decided to give it a try and it WORKED. I feel better than I have in years. The constant sadness is gone. It is like I went to sleep one night and woke up cured. Dr. Sendi is an incredible physician. Kind, empathetic and knowledgeable. HIGHLY recommend him and ketamine infusions for anyone who is struggling with treatment resistant depression.
L. I. – Oct 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?
Dr. Sendi and his staff, especially Anthony Kearns, were incredibly kind, helpful and supportive
Mary C. – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Sendi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sendi?

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Sendi treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sendi's conditions and procedures:

• Acute Postoperative Pain
  • Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Alcohol Withdrawal
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Detoxification
  • Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dry Needling
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Insomnia
  • Medication Management
  • Metatarsalgia
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Pain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Diseases
  • Urinalysis
  • Vitamin Injection
  • Vulvodynia

Dr. Sendi accepts

Dr. Sendi accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Assurant Health
Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Kaiser Permanente
MagnaCare
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
MedHealthInsurance
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
National Elevator
Tricare

Dr. Sendi has practiced acute care medicine for over 24 years in emergency medical settings. Dr. Sendi treats multiple conditions in the office including...Read more

Dr. Sendi provides medical care for depression, anxiety, PTSD, and addiction using multiple cutting-edge therapies including Ketamine, NAD+, and vitamin infusions.

• Addiction Medicine