Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Hedden Plastic Surgery Center 140 Village St Ste 100 Birmingham, AL 35242 Get Directions
Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD

Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Birmingham, AL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Schaffer is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center and Children's of Alabama.

...See Less

Dr. Schaffer's Experience

See how Dr. Schaffer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schaffer

Dr. Schaffer accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Schaffer is now accepting new patients
Hedden Plastic Surgery140 Village St Ste 100
Birmingham, AL 35242
(205) 980-1744Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Schaffer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Schaffer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schaffer to family and friends
Dr. Schaffer's Performance
in Birmingham, AL |
I just had a breast reduction performed by Dr. Schaffer on Jun 19th. He is an awesome surgeon. The staff at Hedden Plastic Surgery are all very nice and caring . He listens to your questions and concerns and he answers them very thoroughly. I really like him. I haven't seen the incisions or anything yet but, I'm very confident he did a great job. I would highly recommend him and the staff at Hedden Plastic Surgery.
in Newnan, GA |
Love the work he has do e the surgery was great. Highly recomend him if considering.
in Dora, Al |
Dr. Schaffer was excellent. He provided a very professional but comforting experience. I went in for a breast augmentation and lift and love my results. He did an amazing job and i am completely satisfied with the ending. He and his staff provide excellent care and are concerned about client satisfaction. I have since recommended him to several who are looking to improve their appearance. I have never scheduled an elective surgery but am impressed with the experience from start to finish.
Gardendale, AL |
I had an awesome experience with Dr. Shaffer and his staff at HPS. They are caring and they are willing to help you anyway they can. Dr. Shaffer told me exactly what he could do with my issues and did PERFECT. I will always recommend HPS!
Birmingham, AL |
I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr Schaffer and could not be more pleased with his work. I scar very easily and decided to have my implants placed through a periareolar incision to try and decrease down my scarring for cosmetic appearance. I am very pleased with my incision. I have very minimal scarring that blends in with my nipple and I have not lost hardly any nipple sensation at all. I have 450cc implants and there have been no issues with this size implant through this type incision.
in Helena, AL |
Dr. Schaffer is simply amazing. He knows what he is doing and listens to your needs and combines his vast years of experience to present the perfect outcome. Trust him and you will be completely happy with your results!!!
Gadsden,AL |
Visiting Dr. Schaffer was a very pleasant experience. He is very professional and explained everything in non doctor terms which is great for me !!! The staff is very nice and welcoming. It's a great doctors office all around.
in columbiana, al |
I had breast reduction surgery with Dr. Schaffer, and he was awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. My recovery has been easy, and my results are better than I ever expected. I highly recommend Dr. Schaffer and Hedden Plastic Surgery. They definitely take care of their patients and want the best results possible for you.
in Helena, AL |
Dr. Schaffer was awesome! I would use him and recommend him to any of my family and friends. I had a tummy tuck and Lipo on my flanks. I am in awe of the way my belly looks now. I can't believe it when I look in the mirror. Even bathing suit shopping this year was fun for the first time since I had my children. I bought 4 suits! His talent is nothing short of amazing!
in Montgomery, AL |
My overall experience with Dr. Schaffer has been nothing shy of excellent. The treatment, the care, the procedure, and the recovery process was all very smooth! Dr. Schaffer and his staff, make you feel like you are the most important patient they have, and go out of their way to accomplish what you are wanting.
in Helena, AL |
Dr. Schaffer was very informative, very patient with all my questions, and put me at ease. I hope to return to him in the future.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
Are you Dr. Schaffer?

Compare Dr. Schaffer

Dr. Schaffer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Alabama not available

Dr. Schaffer has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

Why It Matters: Dr. Schaffer's Board Certifications

Completed in 1998

University Ala

Completed in 2000

University Of Nebraska

Dr. Schaffer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schaffer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction