Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD

Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Birmingham, AL and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from University Of Nebraska / College Of Medicine in 1992 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

3595 Grandview Pkwy Ste 150

Birmingham, AL 35243

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check Dr. Schaffer's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Facelift
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging

Dr. Schaffer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD
Went in for a tummy tuck, left a scar 1.5 inches wide
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
I had a breast reduction surgery in September 2018. Dr Schaffer has been professional, patient, and reassuring. I was completely satisfied with the consultation, and the time he took to answer questions regarding the procedure. The day of the surgery everyone on the staff was pleasant, funny, and reassuring. My results are beautiful! I will recommend him to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
So happy with my breast augmentation!! Dr.Schaffer and his staff where so amazing! And made me feel so comfortable. So thankful I found my fountain of youth!! Thank you so much Dr. Schaffer! Y’all are amazing, keep up the good work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
Dr Schaffer is AWESOME. Professional and caring...I traveled approximately 70 miles to have my breast reduction done by Dr. Schaffer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
I want to thank Dr. Schaffer and his staff so much for everything they did for me. I am incredibly happy with my result. Their professionalism, expert surgical skills and extraordinary patient care made me feel comfortable and secure with my decisions. I have recommended Dr. Schaffer to all of my family, friends, and co-workers who are looking to get a great any kind of cosmetic procedure done. Thank you for such a positive experience! Excellent work! I will be back! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
I am 2 1/2 months post breast reduction surgery. I had a very specific size in mind prior to my consultation. Dr. Schaffer was upfront and honest with me from day one. He let me know what he was able to do without jeopardizing my health. He is very personable and professional. For this, I'm thankful. I love my results and I am also almost pain free in my back and shoulder areas. Thank you Dr. Schaffer!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
I just had a breast reduction performed by Dr. Schaffer on Jun 19th. He is an awesome surgeon. The staff at Hedden Plastic Surgery are all very nice and caring . He listens to your questions and concerns and he answers them very thoroughly. I really like him. I haven't seen the incisions or anything yet but, I'm very confident he did a great job. I would highly recommend him and the staff at Hedden Plastic Surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
Love the work he has do e the surgery was great. Highly recomend him if considering.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
Dr. Schaffer was excellent. He provided a very professional but comforting experience. I went in for a breast augmentation and lift and love my results. He did an amazing job and i am completely satisfied with the ending. He and his staff provide excellent care and are concerned about client satisfaction. I have since recommended him to several who are looking to improve their appearance. I have never scheduled an elective surgery but am impressed with the experience from start to finish.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
I had an awesome experience with Dr. Shaffer and his staff at HPS. They are caring and they are willing to help you anyway they can. Dr. Shaffer told me exactly what he could do with my issues and did PERFECT. I will always recommend HPS!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr Schaffer and could not be more pleased with his work. I scar very easily and decided to have my implants placed through a periareolar incision to try and decrease down my scarring for cosmetic appearance. I am very pleased with my incision. I have very minimal scarring that blends in with my nipple and I have not lost hardly any nipple sensation at all. I have 450cc implants and there have been no issues with this size implant through this type incision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
Dr. Schaffer is simply amazing. He knows what he is doing and listens to your needs and combines his vast years of experience to present the perfect outcome. Trust him and you will be completely happy with your results!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
Visiting Dr. Schaffer was a very pleasant experience. He is very professional and explained everything in non doctor terms which is great for me !!! The staff is very nice and welcoming. It's a great doctors office all around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
I had breast reduction surgery with Dr. Schaffer, and he was awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. My recovery has been easy, and my results are better than I ever expected. I highly recommend Dr. Schaffer and Hedden Plastic Surgery. They definitely take care of their patients and want the best results possible for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
Dr. Schaffer was awesome! I would use him and recommend him to any of my family and friends. I had a tummy tuck and Lipo on my flanks. I am in awe of the way my belly looks now. I can't believe it when I look in the mirror. Even bathing suit shopping this year was fun for the first time since I had my children. I bought 4 suits! His talent is nothing short of amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
My overall experience with Dr. Schaffer has been nothing shy of excellent. The treatment, the care, the procedure, and the recovery process was all very smooth! Dr. Schaffer and his staff, make you feel like you are the most important patient they have, and go out of their way to accomplish what you are wanting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?
Dr. Schaffer was very informative, very patient with all my questions, and put me at ease. I hope to return to him in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Schaffer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schaffer?

Schaffer Plastic Surgery