Dr. Christopher Sartori, MD

Dr. Christopher Sartori, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Christopher Sartori, MD is a dermatologist in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from University Of Wisconsin / Madison in 1986 and specializes in dermatology.Read his story

595 Chapel Hills Dr Ste 303

Colorado Springs, CO 80920

• Cofinity
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Sartori

See how frequently Dr. Sartori performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Benign Tumor

Dr. Sartori's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Sartori's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sartori "Christopher R. Sartori, M.D. received his B.S. in Biology and his M.D. from the University of Wisconsin. He completed his internship in family medicine at David Grant USAF Medical Center and his dermatology residency at Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center where he subsequently served as an academic staff physician. He then served as Chief of Dermatology at the United States Air Force Academy. He has published several articles and textbook chapters and has traveled extensively in Latin America as part of humanitarian medical outreach missions. A popular lecturer, he regularly teaches at national and local meetings. He currently is an assistant clinical professor of dermatology at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He is a diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology. He is fluent in Spanish"

This content was provided by Dr. Sartori "Dr. Sartori provides expert care to patients with all types of skin disease and skin cancer. He serve patients with warmth and compassion, according to the highest standards of our profession. We consider the needs of our patients and individualize their treatment accordingly."

• Dermatology

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Wisconsin
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • David Grant Usaf Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Wilford Hall Medical Center, Lackland Afb
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Sartori has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sartori does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sartori and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sartori's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sartori to family and friends

Dr. Sartori's Performance

If you are looking for a dermatologist, you absolutely cannot go wrong with Dr. Sartori. I’ve been seeing him for about 9 years...being fair skinned, I get regular mole checkups once or twice a year. He’s removed several of varying degrees of severity, so I know how he operates both in checkups and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Mark, Thank you for your comments regarding Dr. Sartori. Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

I made my appointment months ago on a day I knew I would have off. After a 45 minute wait and was told it would be longer, I decided to leave. It’s one thing to have to wait to see a doctor, but I’m paying for his time, he is not paying for mine.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We believe all our patients' time is valuable which is why we try to service all their needs during the visit. Unfortunately, we cannot anticipate all our patients' medical needs when the appointment is made. Thus, resulting in extended visits & increased wait times. We have discussed having patients make another appointment for biopsies, removals & minor procedures but have concluded this would be more inconvenient. Please know we are always looking for ways to improve the patient wait time.

Dr Sartori is kind, direct, thorough and presents even difficult information in a clear, concise, and caring manner. I send my entire family to him for excellent care!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We are glad you have chosen us to care for your whole family.

I'm a redhead and concerned about my skin. I see this doctor every year during my birth month (so I'll remember annually to do this) for my skin cancer screening. He is thorough in his screenings and delightful in his demeanor. He listens and is genuinely engaged with my concerns, and he patiently...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been visiting Dr. Sartori for 5+ years, and he has always done a great job explaining treatment options, as well as performing the treatments perfectly. I would strongly recommend Dr. Sartori!