Dr. Christopher Sanborn, MD

Bariatric Surgery | Male

Erlanger Health System 979 E 3rd St Ste C620 Chattanooga, TN 37403 Get Directions
Dr. Christopher Sanborn, MD

Dr. Christopher Sanborn, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Sanborn is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center and Memorial Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Sanborn's Experience

See how Dr. Sanborn's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sanborn

Dr. Sanborn accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Sanborn is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sanborn has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sanborn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sanborn to family and friends
Dr. Sanborn's Performance
in Rossville, GA |
If the rating was just on Dr Sanborn or Aimee, it would be a 5. They are the only reason it's not a 1. I am sick to death of the lack of follow through, disconnectedness, and overall lack of efficient organization of office staff. Worst I've ever dealt with anywhere in Chattanooga. I will run out of space before I could get all the details of their ineptitude down here. They can contact me and I will give specifics. Basically, they made an jalready stressful life event much more frustrating.
in Soddy Daisy, TN |
Dr. Sanborn is a wonderful surgeon who cares about his patients. I am so thankful for the tool have gave me to get my life back. His team is amazing and so very supportive!
Smyrna, TN |
Dr Sanborn is an amazing and caring physician. His nurses are knowledgeable and kind. However , I have not had positive experiences with his FRONT OFFICE staff. They are in desperate need of some sensitivity training as well as attit ideal awarness.my attempts to reach the nurse were met with "I need to take a message and have her call you" . After 3 phone calls and no response I knew something was wrong and felt my messages weren't reaching the nurse. I was correct.
in Rossville, GA |
I love Dr. Sanborn and he did an excellent job with my Surgery. I wish I could say the same for his staff. I called 7 times over a 2 week time to speak with one staff member and never got a call back. I questioned his office manager as to whether this would still be a problem postop and she insured me that somebody else would be handling the nursing calls. I almost cancelled my Surgery due to this but I'm happy that I went forward with it.
in Chattanooga, TN |
Have had a few consults with Dr. Sanborn . He is very kind and listens to your issues. I have not had the actual surgery yet as I am having second thoughts due to the office staff. His nurse does not call you back without calling multiple times if at all. I am still considering having surgery with this doctor because it concerns me if I have any issues after surgery I will continue to get the same lack of service not from him but the staff.
in Hixson, TN |
Personality is wonderful. Professional yet down to earth. Easy to talk to.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Sanborn, MD?
Are you Dr. Sanborn?

Compare Dr. Sanborn

Dr. Sanborn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Bariatric Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Sanborn has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sanborn's Board Certifications

• General Surgery

Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr

Graduated in 1997

Madigan Army Mc

Completed in 1998

Madigan Army Mc

Completed in 2002

Dr. Sanborn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sanborn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bariatric Surgery
  • General Surgery
  • Surgery

• Abdominal Surgery
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Esophageal Surgery