Learn about Dr. Rush

We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communications and patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcomes for our patients.

Video

Dr. Rush's Experience

Dr. Rush's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Pneumonia

• Biopsy
  • Bone Density Scan
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Earwax Removal
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Irrigation of Ear
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Mole Removal

• Eglin AFB Regl Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Eglin AFB Regl Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Rush has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rush does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rush and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

West Florida Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Rush is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Rush's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rush to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Rush's Performance
in Pensacola, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Rush for several years, he very accommodating and takes the time needed to assess your needs . He make you feel comfortable and makes you feel confident that you have chosen the perfect physician. His staff is also friendly and they go out of their way to fit you into his schedule. I would recommend Dr. Christopher Rush to any of my friends and family.
in Pensacola, FL |
I've already referred Dr. Rush to a friend and will keep referring him to more people. Great guy! :)
Pensacola, FL |
Dr Rush is one of my most favorite people. I actually enjoy my visits with him as he always remembers who I am and is concerned about my general health situation. He is pleasant, knowledgeable, and has a nice sense of humor. I can honestly recommend him to be anyone's physician.
in Pensacola, FL |
Very friendly and easy to talk to makes you feel like you are in a friendly place, not cold and unfriendly. Always look forward to go to my appointment..
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Rush is personable and efficient. He takes time to listen to my concerns and explains things well but doesn't waste time. I have never waited more than 5-10 minutes in the waiting room or exam room which is awesome! The ladies working in the office are also very nice and efficient. The office always seems to be very organized and getting labs is super convenient. Thus far his treatment & referrals have also been spot-on. Great doctor with a superbly run office!
Pensacola, Fl |
I wish I could give this physician and staff more than 5 stars! All of my family have been with Dr Rush for several years, and would never want to change. He is a good diagnostician, and treats his patients with dignity. When I call with an issue, I rarely wait more than a day for an answer.
in Cantonment, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Rush for several years now. I have been very pleased with him. He is smart, very personable and easy to talk to. He will listen and answer your questions. Basically an all around excellent primary physician. have b
in Pensacola, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Rush since 2009 and I think he is a very good doctor. I have nothing but compliments for him. His staff is another story. I have been trying to get my insulin refilled for two days. My pharmacy requested the prescription on Thursday and still Friday had not received it. I called and was told by Simone no had requested a prescription and her attitude was too bad for you I don't care. Thinking a change should be coming.
Beaumont, TX |
Dr Rush is a very personable doctor. Really shows he cares for his patients,which is a big deal for me. 5 Stars for him.
in Pensacola, FL |
My entire family and I are long-time patients of Dr. Rush. He is thorough, always taking the time to address our concerns. Dr. Rush and his entire staff are professional and personable. They make you feel like family, not just patients!
in Gulf Breeze, FL |
Dr Christopher H. Rush is one of the best Family Doctors I have ever meet! ( & i am almost 70 years old/ so been around a long time + i am an old retired RN). He is the very best at "paper work" of any Dr i have ever known. "All" that extra paper work Dr s hate to do, and many will charge for or not do it at all... well Dr C Rush just does it (Insurance claims, medical benefits, leave time temporary or permanent , referrals, recommendations, disabilities claims etc...). He is our Family Dr!
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr Rush is easy to speak to and very easy to understand. He explains things well and doesn't talk above your head.
in Pensacola, Fl |
Dr Rush is a great Dr and very personal. His staff are professional and very interested in you as a patient.
in Pensacola, FL |
Dr. Rush is an excellent diagnostician. He listens carefully to what you have to say. I have been with him for several years and am very pleased with his care.
in Pensacola, FL |
This doctor changed the dosage on my blood pressure medication without telling me if I had not noticed it could have killed me I would never go to this doctor again
Omaha, NE |
Well, my Mother has been a long standing patient with Dr. Rush and until now has had wonderful service. Not sure what has happened, but 2 prescriptions for stomach issues when it clearly isn't the issue seems rather lackadaisical on his and his staffs part. When she called for a prescription of an antibiotic, it took almost 3 days and the response was for Chloraseptic, a throat spray. I have recommended she seek new care as you apparently have to cough up a lung to get an immediate response.
in Pensacola, FL |
I have been a patient with Dr. Rush for 10 yrs! He has been consist in his care and has helped me through some really rough times. These days I get referrals to other doctors and do not see him as often, but when I go in for a follow up it is always pleasant visit.
in Pensacola, FL |
Takes time with you and answers questions. Good recommendations. Concerned about you as a person.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Rush, MD?
Are you Dr. Rush?

Visit Dr. Rush

Dr. Rush accepts 2 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Rush has admitting priveleges

West Florida Hospital
8383 N Davis Hwy
Pensacola, FL 32514

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Rush at West Florida Medical Group Pediatrics

Dr. Rex Delaune, MD