Dr. Christopher Rose, MD

Dr. Christopher Rose, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Christopher Rose, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lubbock, TX. He is 55 years old. Dr. Rose is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center - 19th Street.

ROSE FAMILY MEDICINE

3709 22nd Pl Unit A

Lubbock, TX 79410

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • FirstCare Health Plans
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Rose

Dr. Rose's Experience

Dr. Rose's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Tx Tech University Health Science Center

Dr. Rose has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rose does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rose and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rose's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rose to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Rose's Performance
in Roswell, NM |
My 10 year old son started falling asleep everywhere (school, home , church, ect.). His pediatrician sent us to Dr. Rose. Dr. Rose tested my son and diagnosed him with narcolepsy. After Dr. Rose treated him he is back to normal. Thank you Dr. Rose for giving me my son back.
in Lubbock, TX |
I've been a patient for about 7 years now. When I first met Dr. Rose my husband had just been diagnosed with lung cancer. We met Dr. Rose in the hospital. For the next six months Dr. Rose took care of my husband. Dr. Rose is probably the most caring doctor I have ever seen. Dr. Rose would explain things when the specialist talked over our heads. He even came to our house when my husband was on hospice and was too sick to travel. After my husband passed I switched to Dr. Rose and have been happ
in Lubbock, TX |
My family has been seeing Dr. Rose for more than 10 years. Dr. Rose takes care of me , my wife, my kids, and my new grand children. We all love Dr. Rose. He is very knowledgeable and up to date. I like the way he always makes sure I understand everything before I leave his office. I would highly recommend Dr. Rose to anyone.
Lubbock, TX |
My wife and I have been used to doctors who take a sincere interest in their patient's health. In our experience with Dr Rose, he spends most of each visit joking and referring to his handy laptop computer checking statistics to advise us. Seems as patients get a little older, he believes his decisions should be focused on average life expectancy. We are more interested in wise professional advise, not a crap shoot based on how old we are. We also found that he has a very condescending attitude.
Lubbock, TX |
Found Dr. Rose and his staff to be friendly, courteous and very professional. Very easy to talk to any of them which is so important to have that human element that promotes confidence in the relationship. Appointments are timely and thorough.
in Lubbock, TX |
Easily the worst nurses in all of Lubbock. They are both condescending and rude. They are insensitive to the needs of the patients; and seem to think it's okay to yell out personal results so the whole world can hear. Save yourself the time and effort and go find a more professional office to deal with. Just awful.
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr. Rose is a wonderful physician. I started seeing him when I was a teenager and he has seen me grow into adulthood. He is readily available at any time (although that privilege should never be abused) in the rare case of emergency. His staff is professional, fun and courteous. Unlike many physicians he is willing to use both of his ears. Even if you think you're asking the dumbest question he will listen and give understandable responses. Most importantly he cares!
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Rose, MD?
Are you Dr. Rose?

Blue Choice
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
  • FirstCare Health Plans
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA