Dr. Christopher Riemann, MD

Dr. Christopher Riemann, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Christopher Riemann, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

1945 Cei Dr

Blue Ash, OH 45242

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Riemann

See how frequently Dr. Riemann performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Retinal Ischemia
Benign Neoplasm of Choroid
Benign Neoplasm of Eye

Dr. Riemann's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Chronic Endophthalmitis
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Retinoschisis

• Eye Surgery
  • Ocular Prosthetics
  • Paracentesis of Anterior Eye
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • York Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Cleveland Clinic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Cleveland Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Riemann has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Riemann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riemann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Riemann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riemann to family and friends
Dr. Riemann's Performance
Cincinnati, OH |
Dr Riemann did a fantastic job on my eye surgery. He is wonderful
in Grundy, VA |
We were very pleased with the level of care my husband received. I would certainly recommend Dr. Reimann to anyone and I have already done so. He did an excellent job! Thank you, Dr. Reimann!!
in Travelers Rest, SC |
Dr Riemann is very easy to talk to and answers question in a way that can be understood. Even though it is usually a 3 hour wait he never make you feel rushed. It is very apparent that he loves what he does and puts forth confidence in his skill and knowledge. I trust him with my vision care and that is why I travel 7 hours to appointments.
in Cincinnati |
Probably been a patient for20 plus yrs,only thing l can say is he's the best there is
Loveland, OH |
Dr Riemann is very knowledgeable in his field. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my eyes.
Dayton, OH |
Dr. Riemann is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and seems to actually care. I would definitely recommend him!
Cincinnati, OH |
Caring, talented, knowledgeable surgeon who is people-friendly in a way that makes it easier to understand his explanations and patient concerns. He listens to his patients.
in Peebles Ohio |
I have complete confidence in Dr. Rieman. He always takes the time to explain any procedures and is extremely pleasant during my visit. Because I live in Peebles Ohio I wish he made visits to a closer location.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Riemann is very professional, friendly and very skilled! I have complete confidence in him as a Doctor and surgeon. I have had several laser retina surgeries for torn retinas and two cataract surgeries and two secondary cataract surgeries. I see better now than I have since grade school!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr Riemann is a fantastic, caring, knowledgeable, sensitive doctor. He allowed me to be a part of my treatment. He made me feel like we are a team. He is an impeccable surgeon. And I trust him with my sight. Thank you Dr. Riemann for taking care of me.
in Maineville, OH |
I have had extreme myopia my entire life and now have age related macular degeneration. Dr. Riemann took on my failing eye sight and aggressively treated all issues, including surgery on both eyes. One eye is now 20/30 and the other 20/80, much better than the prospects of near blindness other doctors had given me. He will do whatever is possible to save/improve eyesight and with his skill as a surgeon that is quite a lot. And he truly does care about what happens to each and every patient!
Batesville, IN |
amazing skill, great personality - the kind of doctor that a patient prays for!
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Riemann not only is a fantastic physician, but he also knows how to put his patient at ease when the news you are receiving might not be the best. He is confident with his abilities and relays that to his patients. You know you are in good hands. On the other hand, he does not make promises that are unreasonable. He is always professional, but is also personable. I am totally confident in his abilities.
in Milan, IN |
Dr. Riemann and his staff are fabulous. You might have to wait a little bid during appointments but that is because he spends what ever time is necessary to insure you get the best treatment. He always explains what he finds and discusses treatment options accordingly. He always answers questions. He has come in on Saturday to personally see me after one of my surgeries. And had the on call doctor call him on Sunday during one of my Sunday visits to follow my progress.
in Edgewood Ky |
I know that he is an excellent doctor,beyond that, a very patient and caring man. He is truly a very special addition to this practice.
in Ft Mitchell, KY |
He sounds like he truly cares about my eyesight. I have never had a doctor that was proactive for me than reactive. If we can get the insurance straightened out, I look forward to getting my eyes back in shape.
in Symmes Township, OH |
I am a fulltime freelance writer; it's how I make my living. Dr. Riemann saved my vision after a retinal tear. He's the best.
in Bethel, OH |
did take time to explain what was going on
in Cincinnati, OH |
He is the BEST. Dr Riemann takes time to listen and explains issues with my eyes without rushing. His mannerism should be taught in all medical colleges. Because of him I have become a sales agent for CEI. I can not thank him enough.
in New Richmond, OH |
He answers all your questions. He exhibits a caring attitude and listens to me.
in Warsaw, KY |
Very easy to talk to, warm and friendly and took all the time I needed to make sure I understood everything I needed to know about the health of my eyes.
My cataract surgeon sent me to him because I have floaters. He thought they might need to be removed at the same time I have the cataract surgery. Dr Reimann told me half a dozen times that I was OCD! I'm not OCD. I had no major problem with floaters. I'm cool, whatever. Where did he get his Psychology degree? I don't need floater removal, I'm just OCD. I found him to be a condescending jerk and I would never go back to him.
in Hamilton, Ohio |
He is always professional, extremely knowledgeable, shows concern, and listens. His treatment plan and surgeries saved my vision loss. Of the 3 doctors I have at CEI, he is the Best. I value his opinion in regard to my retina care and treatment, and also when I ask about other visual problems I'm experiencing. He has put me in contact with the right doctors to get the job done. Also, those who work with him are blessed to have a mentor of his caliber.
in Dayton, OH |
Dr Riemann is a miracle worker. He takes the time to review my progress. I went from not seeing well, having driving restrictions, to seeing 20/20. He shows concern with my eyes and recommends continued follow ups with his associate. It is great knowing who to call if I notice any problems with my eyes.
in Cincinnati, OH |
We have a lot of confidence in Dr. Riemann, and we trust his knowledge.
in Bright In. |
Excellent,caring.& friendly doctor. Have been his Patient for many years.
in Mason, Ohio |
Dr Riemann is knowledgeable, caring and does not give up on the tough cases. I have appreciated his compassion and fortitude throughout my care.
in Walton, KY |
Dr. Riemann is the best. So friendly and knowledgeable. I am so glad I was referred to him.
Good Doctor, but absolutely horrible keeping appointment schedule. Five visits in a row and always had to sit for 1 to 2 hours to see him. He apparently doesn't understand the concept of time..
It was amazing!!! He fixed my eye problem when no one else could. I would recommend him to everyone!
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Riemann, MD?
Are you Dr. Riemann?