Dr. Christopher Reising, MD

General SurgeryMaleAge 51

General Surgery

Dr. Christopher Reising, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Boise, ID. He is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Christopher Reising, MD

RiseSurgical

6140 W Curtisian Ave Ste 100 Boise, ID 83704 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other General Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Reising with our nearby General Surgery Specialists at West Valley Medical Center.

Make an appointment at West Valley Medical Center today at (208) 715-8519.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of West Valley Medical Center.

Dr. Reising's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reising

3.1914893617021276%

Dr. Reising

Never met Dr. Reising. Met Troy instead. Liked Troy very much. Found him to be very down to earth and easy to talk to.
I don’t know my “Display Name”. Try Arnold Schwarz – Nov 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
A real educational experience and I felt like he cared and made sure that I understood the situation and established a plan. He worked with the of other doctors that were on the team. I left feeling better educated and that I had some looking out for me.
Wes – Oct 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
I went to Christopher Reising for weight loss. I found him to be kind and caring. He explained thee options for me and what the health issues I had that woud improve with WLS. In the 6 month program I never felt pressured to have WLS He and his staff answered all questions and offered encouragement along the way. During the surgery he fixed a hiatal hernia I didn't know I had. I came through the surgery with little pain, no nausea and no side effects. The followup care is excellent. He will tell you what you need to do to be successful with your weight loss.
Catherine Hall – Aug 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
I was diagnosed with duodenum cancer tumor. Just before my surgery, Dr Reising came into my pre-op room. He said that he had been thinking about my health issue the night before and had some options for me. What king of a surgeon does this? A very caring and dedicated surgeon. We ended up removing all of the cancer and most of my stomach, which will leave me with a better life. He and his staff did great followup with me.
Craig LaChance – Jul 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
Very easy to talk to and a attentive listener. Explains everything in terms I can understand and very caring
Jul 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Reising and his staff. They got me in for consultation and surgery in a very quick manner. They all spent a lot of time explaining the procedure and recovery. My robotic surgery was successful and pretty pain free. Thank you Dr. Reising. I appreciate everything and will tell everyone to see you.
K. Morones – May 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
I couldn't possibly recommend Dr. Reising and Troy DeMasters enough. I'd give them 10 stars out of 5! The doctor I was originally referred to, said, "No, I want Dr. Reising to see her. I send all my most difficult cases to him." My surgery turned out to be even more difficult than anyone thought. November, 2020, the 1 1/2 hour surgery turned into 4 1/2 hours. It was really very difficult. I truly do think that if someone else had done my surgery, they would have given up and said that it couldn't be done. I am very thankful to both of them. They are both very personable and easy to talk to. They explain well and make sure you understand. My daughter was referred to him also and he did an unusual surgery on her in September, 2020. She liked him so much. He helped her tremendously. Like I said at the beginning, I couldn't recommend Dr. Reising highly enough!
P. Bernhard – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
Troy had introduced me to Dr. Reising because Dr. Reising wanted to see my condition rather than just take word of mouth. This showed me he is a good doctor. They got me all taken care of. They walked me through every step, explained everything (good and bad). They were very supportive and because of these two great doctors, I had a successful surgery that illuminated my pain in a few areas of my body. I can play with my kids and do lots I wouldn’t have been able to before. I also had great results that left we without a worry. I am very thankful and blessed to have crossed paths with these gentlemen. They are very caring and considerate. Thank you so much!
Veronica H-R – Dec 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
Compliments to the staff and Dr. Reising. Dr. Reising and Troy both much spent time explaining the procedure and then answering all my questions. Robotic surgery was successful and provided very quick recovery. I would highly recommend him for all your surgery needs...
Anne – Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
I underwent laparoscopic hernia and gall bladder removal surgeries With Dr Reising on two different occasions 4 months apart. Both surgeries went very well (textbook) with no complications and recoveries were better than expected. I am very pleased with the outcomes. In addition prior to surgery he reviewed the results of abdominal MRI with me in detail and was able to show me and explain the areas of concern as well as others that I should pay attention to and discuss with my primary physician. Those were unrelated to the surgeries. This was very useful. I concur with others that staff are both very friendly and competent and made the whole experience as seamless as possible. Very happy.
Hervé – Oct 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
Dr. Reising exceeded all of my expectations. He arranged to have a second surgeon complete another procedure in conjunction with the hernia repairs he was doing so that I only had to have one surgery. When there was an allergic reaction to the glue, he called me on a weekend to ascertain what could be done to address the rash and then gave me his personal cell phone number to call if I had any additional problems.
Linda Dixon – Aug 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
I have had an amazing experience with Dr. Reising from the moment we met. He has taught me so much about weight loss and mindful eating habits. By the time my sleeve surgery rolled around, I trusted Dr. Reising completely. My surgery went off without a hitch and my weight loss has been steady and stable. Dr. Reising’s staff are caring and knowledgeable. The staff has helped me with encouragement and instruction. I recommend Dr. Christopher Reising and staff with confidence.
Jackie Meyer – Jul 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
Dr. Jackson of the Baker City Saint Alphonsus group referred me to Dr. Reising In Boise for a robotic surgical hernia repair. I found the entire experience to be deeply personal and of the highest quality available. Dr. Reising’s surgical team & office staff compliment each other by performing at the highest level possible. If you are reading this in search of surgical excellence I highly recommend Dr. Reising.
Dennis Hackney – Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
Everything with Dr. Reising and his office and professional staff was a very positive experience from the initial consultation, to the tests and diagnosis, through the surgery (gallbladder), and surgery follow-up. Dr. Reising and staff were very thorough, and took the time to explain the details at every step. The surgery was very successful and recovery was very fast!
B. Butler – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
I met Dr. Reising in September 2019. I found him to be open, kind, non-judgemental and soft spoken. We discussed several weight management options. I opted for the Sleeve Gastrectomy and began a 6 month program. Each month I met him for a "weigh in", health assessment and education. I was given a booklet "Metabolic and Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery Patient Manual" which describes the next steps and what to expect. Dr. Reising and staff are all encouraging and up beat. At surgery, Dr. Reising said "we will for take care of you" and he did! I now continue on a life long journey of weight management. I will follow up over the next year for "success visits". I have the map, now all I have to do is follow it!
Helen Stevens – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
Fabulous,bedside manner, efficient and polished in his skills. I experienced minimum down time. Great understanding of "behind the scenes" issues related to obesity. Loved his staff!
Denice Davis – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
Simply THE BEST! If you are looking for a General Surgeon your search is over. Dr Reising, his PA Troy DeMasters and his staff are simply incredible. I’ve had 2 very complicated abdominal surgeries performed by Dr Reising and his team. Every aspect from each surgery starting with preop, then surgery and post op recovery was so thoroughly explained and I’ve never felt rushed during an appointment. The care, professionalism and skill demonstrated by he and his entire staff is unmatched. You couldn’t make a better choice for a surgeon than Dr Reising.
Cary Wilson – Apr 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
My difficult recurrent hernia surgery went really well. All the Staff were curtious, kind, and helped me to feel comfortable. Troy DeMasters explained everything before the surgery, and did the same with my Post Op. visit. What a team I am really impressed, and would recommend them to any of my friends. The DaVinci Robotic surgery is here today and the only way to go in the future. We are blessed here at St. Al's in Boise to have such a tallented team. Thank you all
LP – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
It was very satisfying. Was treated with courtesy and respect, but more importantly, a very successful hernia operation was performed by Dr Reising. I had no pain, no nausea, and no harmful side effects. This is one excellent Surgeon, and I highly recommend him as such. Thanks again, Dr. Reising, for a job well done!
Larry Moore – Feb 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?
He and his staff are very professional and kind. I felt that my concerns were important to them.
Mary Jackson – Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Reising, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reising?