Neurology  |
Dr. Christopher Prusinski, DO
Dr. Christopher Prusinski, DO is a neurology doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Prusinski is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center.

Christopher J. Prusinski, DO, PA

1310 W Eau Gallie Blvd Ste B

Melbourne, FL 32935

Learn about Dr. Prusinski

All patients are cared for as family. The care and treatment of the sick is a privilege and, in my case, a calling. Christopher Prusinski, DO

Dr. Prusinski's Experience

Dr. Prusinski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
  • Aneurysm
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Seizure Disorders

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Electrodiagnostic Procedure
  • Lumbar Puncture
  • MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic

• Ohio State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

• Fellow, American Heart Association Stroke Council, 1992
  • Fellow, The Royal Society of Medicine, 2000

Dr. Prusinski has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Prusinski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prusinski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Prusinski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prusinski to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Prusinski's Performance
in merritt island, fl |
Being new to the area and really not a person who likes to go to the Doctor's office, I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Prusinski. He was very attentive to my concerns and went above and beyond my expectations of excellent care. He took the time to listen and explain findings in detail. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a great Doctor with extensive experience.
in Merritt Island, FL |
Dr. Prusinski and his staff are amazing and I would highly recommend him!
in Merritt Island, FL |
Trust and recommend as my neurologist.
in Merritt Island, FL |
Great doctor, very professional, friendly and most helpful
in Palm Bay, FL |
Finding Dr Prusinski was a blessing. He takes the time to listen and I truly believe that he cares about his patients. He and his staff have an excellent communication with their clients, and I have always found them to be kind and courteous.
in Indian Harbour Bech, FL |
Awesome Neurologist!!!!!!
in melbourne, fl |
Glad I found Dr. Prusinski -- he is extremely well-versed with my headache condition & has helped me immensely. His staff is not only professional, but also friendly and attentive.
in Melbourne, Florida |
Went to a previous doctor who was treating my husband for something different. He kept getting worse. A doctor at Cleveland Clinic in Ft. Lauderdale recommended Dr. Prusinski. As soon as he was told the symptoms, he knew exactly what it was. He's now on medication that has helped him tremendous. I highly recommended Dr. Prusinski !!!!
Indialantic |
After seeing several doctors for my pain with no results, I am happy to be a patient of Dr. Prusinski. He explains everything, gives options and I am finally getting some relief. I would definitely recommend him and his office staff.
in Indialantic,fl. |
Dr. Prusinski has worked with me diligently to get my meds on schedule to make life liveable again.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Prusinski provided very professional care to my spouse. He administered medical care in a compassionate manner, while being respectful to the patient. My husband enjoys Dr. Prusinski's mannerisms such as: being down-to-earth, friendly, matter-of-fact, honest, and very informative, which made him feel like his doctor is really interested in him and his health.
Titusville, FL |
I went to Dr. Prusinski on the recommendation of my ophthalmologist to confirm a diagnosis of blepharospasm, a neurological disease. Not only was he not able to diagnose the problem, but he called me a liar by saying that I had not been seen by doctors I had in fact seen. He then arrogantly said he could fix anything by prescribing the exact type of medication that makes this type of problem worse.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Prusinski is definitely one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever been a patient of.
in Melbourne, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Prusinski since 2005. I have several medical issues from diabetes to Parkinson's. Dr Prusinski is been my neurologist and he is the most caring, experience doctor of all the doctors I see. He takes the necessary time to explain all of the options of my treatment. He has helped me to improve my daily living. I am forever grateful to Dr Prusinski.
in Melbourne, FL |
A kind, compassionate man. Happy to have found him.
in Palm Bay, FL |
Dr Prusinski has helped me feel better at every visit I have been to see him. I highly recommend him to anyone who is suffering from any neurological problem. He is my Neurologist forever.
in Indialantic, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Prusinski (board certified neurologist) for 3 years, first after a serious auto accident and more recently after another accident. If you are looking for a doctor that * tells it like it is * focuses his energy on helping his patients reach their maximum health potential and * believes that the best care comes from both holistic medicine and Western medicine then he is the doctor for you! Thank you Dr. Prusinski! Also, best staff ever!
in Merritt Island, FL |
Dr.Prusinski is an outstanding Doctor. I feel the he absolutely saved my life. He diagnosed m,y diabetes the when no other Doctor did. I trust him completely and fully recommend him.
in Melbourne, FL |
I took my mom to see him after finding him through other reviews that I had read. This doc is one of the best ones ever in my opinion,he adjusted my moms Meds and recommended other type of dr's she needed to see for other issues she had. Mom is a totally different person since he adjusted everything. If you ask me,this guy is a saint in my eyes he is truly a doctor that cares and that is not so easy to find these days.I would highly recommend and I have,to anyone. You rock Doc????
in Cocoa, FL |
I came to Dr. Prusinski after being passed among doctors in another practice as if I were a stolen credit card, yet getting no relief from my horrific tremors. My tenacious wife finally found this doctor by phone bombing one day for several hours, literally calling each and every neurologist in the area until she found one with enough of a soul to take on not only a new patient, but one without insurance who had to [wait for it] pay with CASH!! I'm nearly tremor free for 3 years. Thanks Chris!
in Melbourne Beach, FL |
I was a little put off by the few negative reviews I read, and I'm happy to report that they could not have been more wrong. I found Dr Prusinski to be thorough, professional, courteous, and intent on diagnosing the root cause of my pain. Ignore the whiners - the office staff are professional and courteous, the Dr is a true professional, and I could not be happier that my care is in his hands - in fact he's going to be seeing both my sons.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Prusinski, DO?
Are you Dr. Prusinski?