Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Christopher Price, MD
Dr. Christopher Price, MD is a dentist who practices in South Jordan, UT. Dr. Price is affiliated with Utah Valley Regional Medical Center.

3473 W South Jordan Pkwy Ste 4

South Jordan, UT 84095

• Ameritas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Price

This content was provided by Dr. Price "Dr. Christopher Price of Utah Facial & Oral Surgery is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. In addition to earning his dental degree and medical degree, Dr. Price has undergone intensive training in hospital-based surgery and anesthesia. This makes him the most qualified practitioner to solve complex problems related to the teeth, jaws, mouth, and face."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Columbia University / College Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas

Dr. Price has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Price has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Price does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Price and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Price's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Price to family and friends
Dr. Price's Performance
Sandy, UT |
STAY AWAY IF YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO CARES MORE ABOUT YOU & YOUR PAIN THAN RUSHING YOU IN AND OUT & TAKING YOUR MONEY. I had an emergency molar removal today & Dr. Price came highly recommended & had excellent reviews. Unfortunately, I have no idea why. Emphasis was on getting paid & getting me out of there - not on my pain & need for gentle treatment. Nitrous machine was not working properly & they wouldn't believe me. Sent me home in pain & sobbing but made sure they were paid first.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Very good experience with this office. Dr. Price is very knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable. The staff is also very professional and overall great bedside manner very impressed and I would reffer this office to anyone.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Price is the very best!! He and his staff treated me like family. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Draper, UT |
Dr. Price was very knowledgeable and explained and re-explained his next steps as he went along through my procedure. I feel he legitimately was focused on my dental health and not other things. He was compassionate to my fears and pain levels. His surgery assistant Kendra was very kind and knowledgeable. She had a wonderful bedside manner. I recommend you request her. I received a call in the late afternoon checking on me before the office closed. I will be recommending Dr. Price!
Layton, UT |
Dr. Price is amazing! He is very informative and really has a way of making you feel at ease. The waiting room is very welcoming and clean. The staff is friendly and willing to answer any questions. Highly recommend this office and Doctor to anyone!!
in Draper, UT |
I had a tooth removed which is never pleasant. All the options were explained to me the staff were great and made sure I felt comfortable. I felt like Dr. Price took his time to make sure everything went as planned.
Salt Lake City, UT |
This office was impressive from the moment I walked in. Very friendly staff, and beautiful office. Dr. Price was very personable, he took the time to answer all of my questions and inform me of my implant procedure. Dr. Price has a great bed-side manner. My procedure was quick and I am very pleased with the outcome. I would recommend Dr. Price to all of my family and friends for any Oral surgery work.
Dr. Price is the best of the best. He has a natural ability to help create calmness which really helped lessen my anxiety during my tooth implant procedure. He is a perfectionist and wants his patients to be 100% happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Price and his staff. One of his staff members that I absolutely adored was Lacey his assistant. She made me feel extremely comfortable and also helped calm my anxiety. She is a great asset to him team!
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Price, MD?
Are you Dr. Price?

Visit Dr. Price

Dr. Price accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Ameritas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Guardian
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MetLife