Dr. Christopher Potts, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 41

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Christopher Potts, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Atlanta, GA. He is affiliated with Northside Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Christopher Potts, MD

American Professional Associates

1000 Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta, GA 30342

Dr. Potts' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Potts

Dr. Potts and his staff are GREAT! Everything was very efficient, friendly, and helpful from making the appointment to Check out. Dr Potts answered all my questions and provided the options and next steps for my knee. Would recommend him!
Pat M – Jun 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
I just finished with having my torn meniscus repaired. Dr Potts the surgeon, Dr Sams the anesthesiologist and the whole team was professional and wonderful. Every step of the way was explained, I was told what to expect and helped in every way. I would recommend Dr Potts and his team to anyone. I can’t thank him and his awesome team enough. Great job Team Potts!!
Ken – Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Dr. Potts and his team provided me with excellent care from making appointments all the way through my knee surgery. I am now 30 days post surgery and I could not be more pleased with the outcome. At my last appointment with Dr. Potts, he said, "Go enjoy your life and I'm here if you need me." I hope I don't need Dr. Potts again, but I am comforted knowing that I have a caring and skilled professional available to treat me should the need arise. Thank you for providing a supportive and encouraging atmosphere to aid in my recovery. I am definitely enjoying life again!
Teresa Patek – Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
After 3 months of battling what I thought was IT band/knee pain, I switched to get a second opinion with Dr. Potts and they discovered the issue was a torn left hip labrum. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Potts & his team. They were committed to finding the root of my issue, very personable and I am so impressed in how I feel after surgery. The entire office is very prompt, organized & very efficient. Highly recommend!
Erin Miller – Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Dr. Potts and his team are the gold standard in all respects. I had suffered a torn quad tendon and needed a consult and surgery immediately to repair the injury and prevent long-term complications. Dr. Potts was able to see me the next day and performed my surgery just two days later. During this process, we talked multiple times each day and walked through everything I needed to know to make informed decisions. The same-day outpatient surgery was performed as planned and every care team member I interacted with was friendly, professional and incredibly helpful. Dr. Potts and his team were there for my family and me every step of the way and made what seemed to be a complex situation very simple for us to understand. I cannot express how thankful I am for Dr. Potts and would happily recommend him to anyone seeking assistance with major knee/leg issues.
Brian M – Aug 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
I was very impressed with Dr. Potts' experience, knowledge, and communication of issues and planning. After an x-ray, MRI, follow up with the doctor, and finally surgery two weeks ago, and today’s follow up to get the stitches out, I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Potts to anyone seeking help for a hip issue. Today the doctor reviewed the surgical photographs with me, and WOW. He did fabulous work, and I have been feeling better and better every day after the surgery, which was really two surgeries: the hip labrum and the bursa/IT band. From the two sweet ladies in the front office to Shani, the scheduler who answered all of my questions and more, to the nurses, everyone is so kind and attentive to my needs. I have never felt rushed or dismissed; instead, Dr. Potts and anyone else of whom I have asked questions have given me 100 percent attention and respect. I did research online to find the best hip surgeon in Atlanta, and I am so happy to say that I found him!
Nora – Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Dr. Potts is fabulous! He is thorough and kind. I am a healthcare provider myself and highly recommend him.
frxbob – Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Dr Potts is an excellent surgeon. My surgery went very smoothly, healing is perfect and l couldn’t be happier. He honestly is the absolute best.
Caroline Sempell – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Amazing surgeon. Great bedside manner. He is on your side 100%. His entire staff is top notch. Wonderful experience all around.
May 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
For years, my daughter had been experiencing worsening pain in both of her hips. With one visit to Dr. Potts, he immediately knew what was wrong. He took the time to explain to us exactly what was going on and explained what was needed to fix it. We worked with Dr. Potts’ office to schedule her first surgery, and it could not have gone better. The experience was so good that we went ahead and scheduled surgery on her opposite hip as well. Again, a great outcome and recovery. Dr. Potts is an extremely talented and compassionate surgeon, and has treated us like family from the beginning. We are very lucky to have had him as her surgeon, as she is completely pain free for the first time in almost 10 years. We think that Dr. Potts and his practice are top notch and we can confidently recommend him for most any orthopedic surgery needs.
Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Outstanding experience. Dr Potts is very thorough in diagnosing and explaining situation. He did excellent job in outlining what would be occurring during surgery and recovery process. I could not be more pleased with his expertise. The actual surgery went extremely well with minimal discomfort post surgery. The entire staff at Northside Sports Medicine was terrific.....easily accessible, very professional, prompt in replying and very friendly. Highly recommend Dr Potts and Northside Sports Medicine!
Chris Boslet in Johns Creek, GA – Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
I might retract one star for this office's interface with the public. Leave a message? Really? In the 21st Century? However, the staff is great! I dealt with Shani, who was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable with scheduling and insurance. I also dealt with Dr. Potts' PA, Logan, who was personable and professional. Kayla the nurse is always friendly and helpful. Dr. Potts really seems to know what he's doing and is very professional. He took care of my labrum issue, and for the first time in almost two years I am pain-free in the hip!! I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!
Linda Shaffer – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
We LOVE Dr. Potts and staff! He performed an ACL repair on our daughter and she has had a wonderful outcome. He and Logan, PA took care of me when I fractured my humerus. Both times we received EXCELLENT care that was compassionate as well as professional. They take time to treat you as a person and not a number. They answer your questions and explain whatever you need them to. The front office staff have always been kind and helpful as well. We cannot say enough good things about Dr. Potts and his staff. We highly recommend Dr. Potts!
Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Potts and the entire staff at Northside Sports Medicine. I have dealt with severe shoulder pain due to injury for the past 15 years. After going to see Dr. Potts and having a partial shoulder replacement my pain is completely gone. I have a new outlook on life and I can't thank him and his excellent team enough!
John L – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Dr. Potts is treating my 12-year-old son for a dislocated knee cap. I found him to be very thorough and professional, but almost more importantly, he was so kind and sensitive with my young football player who was worried about his season going down the tubes. He took his time, was supportive, and offered encouragement and a plan for getting my son back on the field as soon as safely possible. I could not have asked for better treatment,
Milo Falcon – Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Worst bedside manner I have encountered. I started crying during the initial evaluation of my torn shoulder. He literally walked out of the office and SLAMMED the door to the point that my husband almost went out there and confronted him. He did the surgery and something was reattached wrong. Years later there is a spot that moves differently and has tremendous pain. So not only was he lacking empathy but then I suspect he messed up during the surgery.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
VDeal99 – Aug 10, 2019
This is very disheartening, and I truly hate if...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Dr. Potts performed a repair of a torn meniscus on my right knee in late April 2018. Surgery was successful, and recovery was great. I was able to run in the 2018 Peachtree Road Race following my April surgery. I'm back to playing basketball, racquetball, hiking and pretty much anything I want to do, including running the 2019 Peachtree Road Race 4 minutes faster. It's a blessing. Along with Dr. Potts' skill. His technique and ability to speed healing with his therapies I believe made a big difference in my quick and complete recovery. I'd recommend Dr. Potts, he didn't set limits on what I should expect to do. That attitude I think can also help healing.
Aug 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
THE BEST!! I CANNOT EXPRESS ENOUGH HOW GREATFUL I AM FOR DR.POTTS AND HIS STAFF!! For listening and knowing I had a problem no one else wanted to help me with. I AM PAIN FREE TODAY BECAUSE OF DR.POTTS AND HIS STAFF!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! I LOVED MY TIME I HAD WITH YALL!! I APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK AND TALENTS!! YOU GUYS HAVE CHANGED ME FOR BETTER AND I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!! IM VERY THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOU!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOVING WHAT YOU DO AND BEING GREAT AT IT!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! AND I THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME!! I WISH MANY MANY BLESSINGS FOR DR.POTTS AND HIS STAFF!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! LOTS OF LOVE FOR YALL!!
BAMBI WISE – Jul 25, 2019
Dr. Potts and his office staff are TOP NOTCH, the wait time is excellent
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
My 6 year old son broke his foot. We came in to Northside Sport Medicine Network. Dr. Potts and the staff at NSMN were AMAZING. Professional and personal throughout the entire visit. They treated my 6 year old like a rockstar and were able to cast his foot while making him feel comfortable. They made me feel so much better having them treat my son. They are great with children and are true professionals that provide a white glove service.
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Potts?