Dr. Christopher Potts, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Potts

Northside Hospital Sports Medicine Network

1110 W Peachtree St NW # 950 Atlanta, GA 30309

Dr. Christopher Potts, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. He graduated from Mercer University School Of Medicine, M.D., Macon, Ga and specializes in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Potts accepts

Dr. Potts accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Open Access POS

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Potts' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Potts' Top Procedures and Conditions

Hip Sprain

Dr. Potts treats Hip Sprain more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Potts treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)

Dr. Potts treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear) more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Potts treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

• Clavicle Fracture
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Excision of Femur or Knee
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Systemic Chondromalacia
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Trigger Finger
  • Wrist Fracture

Dr. Christopher Potts is a board certified orthopedic surgeon who practices in Atlanta, Georgia. He completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Colorado in Boulder, CO where he graduated with honors, majoring in biology with a minor in bi...

• Hip & Knee Orthopedics

Dr. Potts' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Potts, MD
Dr. Potts and his office staff are TOP NOTCH, the wait time is excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
My 6 year old son broke his foot. We came in to Northside Sport Medicine Network. Dr. Potts and the staff at NSMN were AMAZING. Professional and personal throughout the entire visit. They treated my 6 year old like a rockstar and were able to cast his foot while making him feel comfortable. They made me feel so much better having them treat my son. They are great with children and are true professionals that provide a white glove service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
An excellent, caring, compassionate doctor who listens to your issues and provides the best care possible. I am so glad I chose him as my surgeon! I recommend him highly!! His office staff is so nice too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Dr. Pots was amazing! My daughter was hurt in a soccer game on a Friday night and he fit us in by Monday morning. Such a positive amazing doctor who truly puts his patients first. This was the best experience we’ve ever had with a doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Dr Potts was extremely attentive and knowledgeable . Although my knee injury was minor (hairline fracture ), I still got excellent care and regular x-rays . I would certainly recommend him to friends and family , and would be a repeat patient should the need arise . As a bonus I spent very little time in the waiting room , nor did I have to wait in the Dr’s office before I was seen . The staff are all helpful and friendly . Thanks Dr Potts for getting my knee healed and on my way !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
AMAZING. ABLE TO PERFORM A SURGERY FOR ME THAT SO MANY OTHER SURGEONS CANNOT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Had my first appointment with Dr Potts for pain in my elbows and I must say, I am very impressed. Took X-rays in office and gave me an immediate diagnosis. One shot in each elbow and I am on my way. I hope it's all I need but if not, I will definitely be back to see him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Got billed from office after explaining personal situation. Was significantly higher than expectation. Have made calls every month for 5 months to the office to get explanation. No return calls. Now I have a collection agency calling me. Very bad form.
Tim, This was brought to Dr. Potts' attention...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
I'm leaving this for my husband, he had rotator cuff surgery in June. He's been a horrible patient, Dr Potts has to be Superman (and he looks like him) to complete his after care. He has recovered very successfully, but he did not do what Dr Potts asked of him. So the surgery had to be the best by the best surgeon, thank you Dr Potts, so glad I found you for him. NO really his surgery success is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you DR Potts and we highly recommend you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
I appreciate his skill in handling my meniscus surgery. Dr Potts was thorough in his explanation. His nurse Beth was very kind and helpful with more explanation with regard to the stem cells he used to help with my recoup. the only drugs I needed after surgery upon going home was Advil and I was up and started PT 2 days later. My only recommendation is they make arrangements of surgical times prior to the day before. It would be less stressful making necessary arrangements. Thanks dr Potts!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
From the beginning it was a great experience. Had surgery & felt completely confident Dr. Potts would remedie the issue. It took a bit longer to heal then I had expected but the staff & Dr. Reassured me it would be ok & never made me feel like a burden. Always answered calls & questions. I’m thrilled with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
My husband had rotator cuff surgery at Northside Hosptal in Atlanta. Dr.Potts was very thorough explaining the procedure pre-surgery, and sat with me in the recovery room after, showing me the multiple photos he had taken during the procedure and explaining step by step what had been done. We came to him after meeting a woman in town who said how well her shoulder surgery had gone and how great she felt afterwards. He is very personable and relatable and we will definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Dr. Potts and his whole staff are FANTASTIC. Friendly, professional, and knowledgeable from start to finish. My husband and I have both had surgery completed by Dr. Potts. He was very detailed without being so wordy that you can't follow what he is saying. We both healed well and are back to exercising and quickly! Also, Dr. Potts tried alternatives before resorting to surgery, which was what we preferred. I would highly recommend Dr. Potts and this practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Potts by another hip surgeon. I was told Dr. Potts was one of two surgeons in Atlanta to perform my surgery well. I was very impressed with Dr. Potts and his team, they were professional and personable. I attribute my quick recovery to my confidence in my surgeon and also the referring surgeon for leading me towards Dr. Potts. I was diligent with my ice therapy and physical therapy. I am 7 months post-op and doing great! Dr. Potts is a very gifted and talented surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
I just love Dr. Potts. I was a 54, landscaper, down on my luck, needed surgery to repair both rotator cuffs, I was scared and overwhelmed by the bad news. Dr Potts walked me through the whole process, explained everything, reassured me that the day would come when we'd look back on my apprehensiveness and laugh...and that day was today. Three months ago I was torn, confused and scared. Today I'm complete, pain free, in control and well on my way to a full recovery. Can't go wrong with Dr. Potts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Dr. Potts performed arthroscopic hip impingement repair last July. He immediately diagnosed what was wrong after 6 prior doctors could not figure out the reason for my increasing pain. I was afraid that the recovery period might be grueling but the level of post-op discomfort was amazingly low and also very brief. The surgery completely corrected my problem. Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Potts, Beth, and all their team. If I ever need my other hip done, I will be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
I have been in a lot of knee pain and was searching for a doctor. Dr. Christopher Potts and his staff are amazing, they are all friendly and professional and know how to make the patiets comfortable. Dr. Potts preformed surgery on my right knee, 2 meniscus tears and knee clean out operation. I would reccommend him to family and friends without any hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Having visited Dr. Potts for the first time, for a serious hamstring injury, I would recommend him in a heartbeat. His office staff is extremely nice and efficient and I always felt they had my best interest at heart. I didn't have to wait long for surgery and so far the outcome has been fantastic. Highly recommend him as a sports medicine/ortho surgeon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Was thorough and described the two ways we could try to fix my knee up! He was very nice, as was his assistant, and office personnel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Potts, MD?
Dr. Potts saw me for a shoulder problem. He tried a more conservative approach in the beginning. I eventually had to have surgery. He takes time to explain the condition and the options. He also takes time to answer all my questions. He is a very skilled surgeon. I totally respect his judgement and professionalism.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Potts?

Northside Hospital Sports Medicine Network

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Potts treats patients.