Dr. Christopher Perro, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 13 reviews.
Author:
Very professional nice atmosphere . Great staff and clean invironment.
Author:
Dr. Perro was extremely through with explaining the septoplasty/rhinoplasty procedure. My daughter was hit in the face with a baseball when she was very young causing her a deviated septum & she was now needing to get it fixed to be able to breath out of both nostrils versus only one. Dr. Perro was super patient in answering all of our queations. His knowledge gave us the confidence and understanding of what to expect before/during/after the surgery. Zero bruising excellent results!
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Perro! I had an upper blepharoplasty and brow lift, and for the first time in my life, my eyes feel amazing! It has been an incredible quality of life change. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner. I have had many surgeries and this was by far the easiest and most pain-free recovery ever. No pain meds needed! Don't keep putting it off! Do yourself a favor and schedule an appoint with Dr. Perro, who is just incredible to work with. His staff is also fabulous!
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Perro to anyone seeking procedures on the face and neck. He listens to what a patient is seeking done then explains in detail the procedure. Very easy to communicate with. His appointments are on time, his office is nice, and his staff is friendly and helpful. Glad I found him to do my work.
Author:
I have been very pleased with the results of my septo-rhinoplasty surgery done by Dr. Perro. My septum was deviated and twisted and had a bone spur, and Dr. Perro repaired it with precision. I also had a dorsal hump and a bulbous tip; Dr. Perro reshaped my nose to perfection, and I am thrilled with the results. What I also appreciated was that I never had to wait when I had an appointment, and Dr. Perro was always very patient and answered every one of my questions. I highly recommend him!
Author:
Amazing doctor! He did my facelift and I couldn't be more pleased. I had my procedure in February. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to look younger. He is an artist.
Author:
Had a left side basel cell carcinoma on my face. The removal process went flawlessly then Dr. Perro performed his magic. It has been 2months and no one can detect any scar due to stitches. His whole team was fantastic!
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Perro to anyone needing surgery from the neck up. Very caring, and knows what he is doing. Explains everything up front. Very nice office and wonderful staff.
Author:
Dr. Perro did such a wonderful surgery. My expectations were far exceeded. He is a very Talanted surgeon. I'm very lucky to have found him. I highly recommend him. He makes you like you are the only patients the world. He called after my and diligently followed me up. I just can't say enough about his talent and demeanor.
Author:
Wow, wow, double wow! I had a blepharoplasty . The procedure took about an hour and a half in Dr.Perro's office. The stitches were take out three days later. One month out I have no bruising and very little swelling. The most amazing part is I had NO pain. I had a prescription for pain medication. I did not take any. Even the local antithetic was painless. The best part is the results are fantastic, much better than I expected.
Author:
Dr. Perro and his assistant were so nice. I saw him regarding my concern for my hair thining, due to my age 57, and menopause. He put me at ease, took pictures, and explained the different types of hair loss. He spent more than 30 minutes with me, answering all my questions, and giving me options to consider. I will definitely use Dr. Perro again, and recommend him to family and friends.