Dr. Christopher Olukoga, MD

Dr. Christopher Olukoga, MD

General Surgery | Male

Center for Specialized Surgery 242 Loch Lomond Dr, Winter Park, FL 32792 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I treat all my patients with the same empathy, patience and expertise that I would want if I was the patient.Read more

Dr. Olukoga's Experience

See how Dr. Olukoga's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Olukoga

Dr. Olukoga accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Olukoga has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Olukoga's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Olukoga to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Olukoga
Dr. Olukoga's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (84)
in Lake Mary FL |
I am a nurse who had acute appendicitis and had to drive myself to Winter Park ER on 10-4-16. I was fortunate to have this wonderful man and surgeon save my life. Wonderful bedside manner. Explained everything to me in a very personable and professional manner. I felt very confident and safe going into same day surgery to have my appendix removed. Dr. Olukoga was there after recovery to check on me too. From the ER to surgery and post op, I could not have asked for a better surgeon or experience
in Maitland FL |
Super good experience, fantastic Doctor!
in Orlando, FL |
I would be delighted to recommend Dr. Olukoga. Dr. O was amazing with comforting me through my very first surgery. He was also comforting to my mother through the phone since she was in Virginia. I immediately trusted Dr. O after the amount of care and knowledge he displayed for my health. Dr. O also helped me with my restrictions so I could still work after showing considerable improvement!
in Deltona, FL |
Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!!! Professional, Knowledgeable, Caring, Kind. Scheduling Was A Breeze, I Went In For My Consultation Appointment, And Was Scheduled For My Surgery The Following Week. The Atmosphere Was Great! It Was Clean, Very Comfortable, And Very Calming. The Staff Was Awesome! Dr.Olukoga's Staff Were The Kindest And Sweetest People, They Were Kind And Courteous. Appointments Are Quick And Easy, I Was In And Out Maybe A Half An Hour Tops. I Totally Recommend Dr.Olukoga!!!!
in Winter Park, FL |
I credit Dr. Olukoga to discovering a life threatening condition. He kept exploring the reasons for my discomfort and demanded a test result phone call ASAP from the lab during the evening hours. He took action immediately. He was thorough in his explanation to me and my family on the condition and the outcomes. I have never felt rushed in the examinations or follow ups. He is a true care giver and actually listens to his patients. I felt we were partners in my recovery and restored health
in Oviedo, FL |
Dr. O is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough and explains everything making sure you understand what he is about to do or has done. His bedside manners are outstanding. Dr. O treats you like a person and is concerned about your total well being. I am very thankful for all he did for me since my situation was not the normal emergency appendectomy. Thanks, Dr. O.
in Oviedo, FL |
Hospital staff was quick, and courteous. My condition was quickly uncovered by Dr. Olukoga (Dr. O) who drew me in immediately to his confidence. I was operated on the very next morning after establishing my condition. The operation went without incidence and I left completely healed within a couple of days. Two weeks later I'm back to a full exercise regime. I told Dr. O, that I was going to frame his picture on my Mantle Piece. He's quite wonderful.
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Olukoga is very nice and professional!
in Sorrento |
He made quick accurate assessment of my condition. He explained everything to me.He also made me feel at ease,and gained my complete trust.A very professional man.I am not only glad he did my surgery,but also glad to have met him.All doctors should have his bedside manner,and his professionalism.Thanks Dr O.
in Oviedo, FL |
Dr O performed emergency appendectomy for me at the winter park hospital. He came into my room after I was admitted and explained what was going to happen. He was kind and genuine. I felt trust right away. He has a heavy accent but I was able to understand him clearly. He's got a great personality. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Casselberry |
I was admitted to the Emergency Department at Winter Park Hospital on August 20, 2016 for gallbadder distress. The Emergency Room physician recommended Dr. Olukoga perform a gallbladder cholecystectomy. Dr. "O" visited with my daughter and me that morning and I was scheduled for surgery at 8:00 a.m. the following a.m.. He was very thorough in his explanation of what was going on with my gallbadder and what to expect. I would recommend Dr. "O" to family or friend requiring general surgery.
in Winter Park, FL |
I was fortunate and blessed that Dr. Olukoga was my surgeon when I was admitted to Winter Park Memorial Hospital for an emergency laparoscopic appendectomy. He is a compassionate, communicative, outstanding physician. I am recommending him to all my family and friends.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Olukoga was very attentive and thorough answering all of my questions and did an exceptional job explaining the whole procedure along with being exceedingly polite, respectful and considerate. I would highly recommend his services.
in Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Olukoga performed emergency intestinal surgery on me on July 23, 2016. I was very sick! He kept my wife informed during and after the procedure. His care and follow up are exceptional!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Olukoga is a an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. I met him in the ER before he preformed an emergency gallbladder surgery. He explained all the options, made me feel calm and in the end, really has made me feel better. He drew pictures to explain the process - and explained it in a way I fully understood. I would recommend to all friends and family!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Olukoga has a great bedside manner and he takes time you to make sure all your questions are answered. My emergency surgery that he performed went smoothly as is my recovery. I would recommend Dr. Olukoga to anyone seeking an excellent surgeon as well as a caring and compassionate person.
Orlando, FL |
Such a caring physician. Both Dr. Olukoga and his staff were so knowledgable and helpful. Who knew emergency surgery could be such a pleasant experience. Thank you again for all of your help during my time of need.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Olukoga made me feel very comfortable before my appendectomy. He's wonderful to work with and very knowledgeable. I wasn't even afraid!
in Winter Park, FL |
He was very kind, explained my procedure in advance, and answered all my questions. He put me at ease. I had very little post op pain, and no complications. I would definitely recommend him.
in Orlando, FL |
I first met Dr. Olukoga during an emergency room visit due to excruciating pain under my right side rib cage. I wasn't in any shape to ask the right questions as I normally do. The pain was 8 out of 10 (and I have a considerably high pain tolerance) which caused me to be slightly rude and insisting on moving forward with any procedure that would guarantee I would never feel that pain again. Dr. Olukoga still seen to it that I understood everything regarding the procedure &explained other options
in Casselberry, Florida |
We saw Dr. Olukoga in consult for my critically ill father in need of a feeding tube. Dr. Olukoga is a brilliant, engaged listener with immense respect for patient care, collaboration and alternative perspectives. He followed my father with the goal of avoiding the procedure given my father's acuity and his medical history. I cannot say enough, how safe my family felt with the decision to go forward if the surgery was necessary. Unparalleled bedside manner and simplified language.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Olukoga, MD?
Are you Dr. Olukoga?

Compare Dr. Olukoga

General Surgery
Winter Park, FL 32792

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• General Surgery

• Anoscopy With Removal of Anal Tumor
  • Appendectomy
  • Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Appendectomy, Open
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Biopsy of Breast
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Colectomy
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colon Surgery
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colorectal Surgery, Robotic-Assisted
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Open Gastric Restrictive Procedure
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Robotic Heller Myotomy for the Treatment of Achalasia

Howard Univ Hosp

Completed in 2003

UT Southwestern/Parkland Meml Hosp

Completed in 2009

Dr. Olukoga has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Olukoga does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Olukoga and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Olukoga's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in General Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Olukoga

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Olukoga's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Olukoga

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Olukoga's Care Philosophy