Dr. Christopher Olukoga, MD

Dr. Christopher Olukoga, MD

General Surgery  |
Dr. Christopher Olukoga, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Winter Park, FL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 23 years.

242 Edinburgh Dr

Winter Park, FL 32792

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Olukoga

See how frequently Dr. Olukoga performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic

Dr. Olukoga's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Olukoga "I treat all my patients with the same empathy, patience and expertise that I would want if I was the patient."

• General Surgery

• Anoscopy With Removal of Anal Tumor
  • Appendectomy
  • Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Appendectomy, Open
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Biopsy of Breast
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Colectomy
  • Colon Surgery
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colorectal Surgery, Robotic-Assisted
  • Destruction of Anal Tumor
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Open Gastric Restrictive Procedure
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Robotic Heller Myotomy for the Treatment of Achalasia

• Howard Univ Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Ut Southwestern/Parkland Meml Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Olukoga has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Olukoga does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Olukoga and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Olukoga's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Olukoga to family and friends
Dr. Olukoga's Performance
Longwood, FL |
Dr. O did my emergency surgery gallbladder surgery recently.. When he came into the ER room, he explained everything in great detail, even drew us a picture to show us what he was going to do. I received excellent, professional care delivered with kindness. Dr Olukoga is professional and caring which goes a long ways nowadays.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Olukoga is a warm and caring doctor. He made me and my family feel comfortable and calm before and after my surgery. He was always available for any questions I had. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of an excellent surgeon and great doctor.
in Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Olukoga made my surgery experience as easy and comfortable as possible. I would recommend him to anyone who needs Hernia surgery.
Amazing guy
in Orlando, FL |
I had never had any surgery prior to an emergency appendectomy. The pain was excruciating, but Dr. O was able to calm me and reassure me before quickly performing the surgery. I could not be more satisfied with the outcome or with Dr. O. If you're even the least bit nervous about surgery, he's your guy!
Orlando, FL |
I was treated by Dr. Olukoga for an elective umbilical hernia repair. I found him to be very patient, very attentive and I quickly developed trust in him. The day of surgery he again spoke about the options available to me and the type of surgery I would be having. Dr. Olukoga spent time talking about my expected recovery and what to expect. On the follow-up appointment he was very thorough explained that the procedure was a success and reassured me that if I had questions I could contact him
in Winter Springs, FL |
From my first visit up to post surgery Dr. Olukoga and his staff both in the office & at Florida Hospital the day of my surgery were amazing! I had an umbilical hernia that was quite painful. During surgery, he discovered 3 more! I like the fact that he took the time to check other areas and not just focus on the one spot. I did have another hernia that couldn't be operated on at the time. I'm looking forward to having Dr. O work on me again soon! Very satisfied!
in Oviedo, FL |
Dr Olukoga saved me. I had an on going gastric issue for over 4 years. I was in and out of the hospital for the past year. I have been seen by 3 specialist. None found major issues with me. My health was deteriorating fast pier to my final trip to the hospital. Dr. O was remarkable in assessing my situation with ease. I ended up having emergency surgery to remove my Gallbladder. He changed my quality of life forever.
in Winter Park |
Do Olukoga is a terrific physician. I had never even been admitted to a hospital before much less undergone surgery and Dr. O was comforting and professional during my entire experience. Highly recommended. Mark Mead
Very knowledgeable!
in Winter Park, Fl |
I had been dealing with a situation for years and had consulted with a few Dr's overtime, No one made me as at ease with surgery as Dr Olukoga. He was highly professional and knowledgeable yet pleasantly down to earth. He doesn't give you a chance to be pessimistic. My whole experience was all positive. I would recommend Dr. Olukoga any day.
in Winter Park, FL |
I am so grateful to have found Dr. Olukoga. I was having sharp pains in upper abdomen and I was being told it was just gastritis. I knew something was not right. I researched and found Dr. Olukoga. He listened to me and what I was feeling, I was certain it was my gallbladder and he agreed. The Dr. O put my and my husband worries as ease as I had to have emergency surgery. He is the most caring Dr. and truly there for you. All his staff is amazing. I will be sending my family to him.
in Lake Mary, FL |
I have been very blessed to have been treated be Dr Olukoga. He makes a true connection with his patients to ensure they are well and comfortable. I have not met a surgeon that is so passionate about his work (this is my 6th). Dr Olokuga relates with you to ensure you understand what you are going through and will give you the most honest guidance and advice so you can continue to live a healthy live.
in Winter Park, Fl |
Dr Olukoga is the best surgeon ever! His expertise, bedside manne, knowledge, and concern with my 96 yr old mothers well being was over the top. We are so blessed Dr O saved my Mom.
in Oviedo, FL |
Great job. Very personable and professional. Much appreciated for the help and repair work he did on me.
in Orlando, FL |
DR.O.is a fantastic and very personable doctor. i had umbilical hernia surgery, and he did a fantastic job. his staff was also great. i would recommend him to anyone who needs surgery.
Casselberry, FL |
Having Dr. Olukoga as my surgeon was one the best choices I could have made for my health. He took his time and paid attention to all the small details that other surgeons have failed to do in the past. You can tell he has the passion and drive for the job and genuinely cares for his patients. There is not one bad thing I could say and I am very pleased with my medical care and surgery. I would 100% recommend him to anyone I know.
in Orlando, FL |
I was admitted to Florida Hospital Winter Park after a CT scan found a perforated appendix. Dr. Olukoga introduced himself and explained everything to myself and my wife. The surgery went as expected and I am fully recovered at this time. Dr. Olukoga is a true professional and Florida Hospital should be grateful they have such a great Doctor.
in Oviedo, FL |
Dr. O. was very professional and detail oriented and answered all the questions I had before and after my appendectomy. I'm a 29 year old male, travel often, and I'm very active. Dr. O. was very accommodating to my lifestyle and did all he could to assure me the best road to recovery. Highly recommended him for any specialized surgery!
in Winter Garden, FL |
He was very helpful and informative. He told me what to expect before during and after my surgery. Very professional
Winter Garden, FL |
From beginning to the end my experience with Dr. Olukoka was excellent. Although my surgery he probably could of done with his eyes closed, he made me feel very at ease. While at the hospital almost every nurse I cam into contact with had something great to say about him and how great he is at what he does. Thanks Dr. O, and I don't have another appendix but if I did I would definitely be a repeat customer.
Orlando, FL |
I was admitted to winter park hospital at 2;00 am Friday morning. By 5:30 I had met with Dr Olukoga and received detail info, including a diagram of the gall bladder procedure and hernia repair that was needed. by 4:00 pm, the procedure was completed and I was back in my room. Thank you Dr O!
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Olukoga is excellent, I had gallbladder surgery and he explained the procedure in a simple way and was very kind. Thank you
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
I had the good fortune to have Dr. Olukoga as my surgeon. I was pleased with how he took time to explain everything to me and my wife. He also was there the next morning checking on me. I think he is a credit to his profession and an all around good man!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Olukoga is very knowledgeable in his craft. He made me feel at ease before and after my surgery. Dr. O is very easy to talk to and very interested in making his patients comfortable. I would recommend Dr. O to anyone.
in Winter Park, FLORIDA |
Caring and informative. Great bedside manner.
in orlando, fl |
Dr Olukoga was attentive and patient. Highly recommend!
in Windermere, FL |
I can't say enough of amazing things of Dr. "O"! (Dr. Christopher Olukoga) For the past 3 years I've been suffering from a very bad pain that no one was able to help me until Dr. O saw me. He basically gave me life back & normality to an unstable body with his amazing care. Surgery went well & his team was always their to insure I was well taken care. Thank you Dr. O! Tears of emotions & happiness were shared today at our 1st visit after surgery. A feeling that finally I am in good hands
in Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Olukoga was able to fit me into his schedule for gallbladder removal surgery a day ahead of my initial surgery date. Very professional, kind, and knowledgeable, explained my surgery before and after the procedure and clarified details when I had questions.
in Oviedo, FL |
Great we, my brother and I both had surgery with Dr.Olukoga. I would recommend him anytime to anyone who needs surgery. And now I consider him my friend thank you again Dr. Olukoga may God Bless
Orlando, FL |
DR. OLUKOGA IS THE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COURTEOUS, I WILL DEFINITELY RECOMEND HIM TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS.
in Winter park florida |
Very nice bed side manner Dr O an Dr.Vega are highly recommended.both made sure i understood what was going on with my surgery .follow up visit was great he answered every question i had thank you very much for making me feel better
in Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Olukoga spent time to explain my procedure and what will happen before and what I will feel after. He explained everything in terms that I can understand and did not use a bunch of medical terms that I would have to look up later. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
Orlando |
He is THE BEST. He explains everything in words you can easily understand. He takes all the time the patient and the family needs to explain everything. Post op he is excellent with the family, taking time and explaining everything that occurred during the procedure. His work, surgery, is EXCELLENT! He did a complicated laparoscopic hernia repair for me and the results were perfect. Post op with the patient and the follow on office visits, he and his staff are excellent, the best.
in Orlando, FL |
Great in all ways possible! Makes sure you're knowledgeable before proceeding with anything. I would definitely recommend to my family and friends.
Winter Park, Florida |
Dr Olukoga is a very professional, kind, comforting surgeon. He made sure I was completely comfortable during the consultation, taking time to answer all my questions and never making me feel like he was in a hurry. It was obvious that I was his priority. Additionally, my surgery went very well with no complications. He was even kind enough to avoid cutting into my tattoo as much as he possibly could, although he did not have to do that for me. I definitely recommend him.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. O and his staff are absolutely the most positive, friendly, and professional I have ever experienced.
in Winter Park,fl |
I had a wonderful experience under Dr Olukoga and Dr. Vega's care. He provided excellent care for me and explained the unplanned surgery needed in simple terms. The staff were professional and courteous.
Oviedo, FL |
Dr. Olukoga performed surgery on my 81 year old mother. During the surgery it was discovered that her appendix had ruptured. He was very patient, took the time to listen to me and understood my concern regarding my mom's Alzheimer's disease when mixed with anesthesia. After the procedure he was very thorough in his explanation of what was going on with my mom and his caring demeanor showed through. I would highly recommend this surgeon.
Orlando, FL |
Terrific experience overall. The office building for 'The Center for Specialized Surgery - Winter Park' was a bit difficult to find because Google maps shows it at the wrong address.
in Orlando, FL |
I had a gallblader attack and was taken to the ER. Dr O. did the consult and decided to operate. Dr. O has great bed side manner while being extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He did an excellent Job. I followed up Post surgery with him at his office and had a great experience with his staff as well. I highly recommend Dr. O.
in Orlando, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Olukoga by my primary care physician who said he would only recommend the best. He was right about that. I prayed & did some research on Dr. O & had a total peace about him, prior to making the initial appointment & have him do the double inguinal hernia surgery. His staff told me they love working with him, which speaks volumes. He met with my wife & I prior to the surgery & was very comforting. Surgery went extremely well, no complications. I highly recommend Dr. Olukoga
in Tucson, AZ |
I went to the emergency room for a gall bladder attack while on Christmas vacation. Dr. Olukoga performed gall bladder surgery that day. On New Year’s Eve I needed a different pain med and he called it right in. On New Years’ Day I was concerned about one particular incision. Dr. O met me at his office, examined me, determined I was fine and bandaged me back up. I was embarrassed at my overreaction but he went out of his way to reassure me and let me know it was ok. Amazing man! God bless Dr.O!!
in Winter Park, FL |
Went in for right side open mesh inguinal hernia. Guys, stop reading all the horror stories online. Dr Olukoga is amazing! I'm two weeks post surgery and feel fine. I was walking right after recovery. Pain was less than 0.001 on a scale of 1-10. I was out and about the next day. Just no heavy lifting.
in Orlando, FL |
Great doctor. Explains procedure out great a technical. Also has a good since of humor and puts you at ease. I have no complaints he talked me threw my first surgery I've ever had. And I felt comfortable. I would recommend him to anybody. Nice to see there's doctors out there like him.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Olukoga was quick to diagnose my incarcerated hernia when he was called to the ER for a consult. Due to the severity of my hernia, he put me ahead of previous scheduled surgeries and within an hour had me in the operating room. Dr. Olukoga is a very professional, knowledgeable surgeon and explained my surgical procedure so that I knew what was going to happen every step of the way. His bedside manners are top notch and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend him for surgery.
in Clermont, FL |
Dr. Olukoga examined me in the emergency room and then had me scanned xrayed and found that I had a rupture appendix. He quickly had me prep for a operation and was operating on me within a hour or so after his evaluation of my condition. He was excellent, assuring me and explaining what he was going to do. He came after the operation and explained what he found and to see how I was doing. I will recommend Dr. Olugoga to all my friends and he is the best . A true concerning professional surgeon.
Orlando, FL |
In October, 2016, I went to Winter Park Hospital Emergency Room in horrible pain. After an MRI, I was blessed with the appearance of Dr. O., who explained in detail my diagnosis of acute diverticulitis and a gall stone. The next day, I underwent surgery. Post-op, Dr. O told me I would need further surgery, which horrified me. I have never met a more compassionate & caring Dr. in my life. Dec 15, 2016, he performed a colon re-section. I love Dr.O and highly recommend him!
in Oviedo, Fl |
This is one of the most considerate Doctors I have come across in a long time. I am so thank full to God for putting this awesome young man in my life. He is efficient, professional, courteous and an all around "nice guy|" His offices are clean and comfortable and his staff are excellent. I cannot praise him enough for relieving a problem I have had for over 11 years. I am deeply grateful to him and his staff for their TLC. Thank you, Thank you Thank you.
in Orlando, FL |
I was feeling a severe abdominal pain, when my Family Doctor recommend me to the Emergency Dept. Lots of tests were done that evening. It was determined that i have Gallstones. The next morning DR.O visited me and explained in detail the nature of the surgery. He was very patient & thorough.Surgery was done the same evening. It was a success. Had my follow up with Dr.O about a week after. He told me it is healing OK. I would highly recommend Dr.O to my family & friends. Shelley R ...12/07
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Olukoga, MD?
Are you Dr. Olukoga?