Dr. Christopher Obeime, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Christopher Obeime, MD
Dr. Christopher Obeime, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Indianapolis, IN. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Obeime is affiliated with St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital and Indiana University Health North Hospital.

Dr. Obeime's Care Philosophy

Doctors Skin Care P.C. is a professional dermatologic practice dedicated to providing excellent efficient care for diseases of the skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes.We believe that patients should be active participants in their care.We treat you like we would like to be treated.

Dr. Obeime's Experience

See how Dr. Obeime's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Obeime

Dr. Obeime accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Obeime is now accepting new patients
Docotrs Skin Care8330 Naab Rd Ste 315
Indianapolis, IN 46260
(317) 334-0303Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Obeime has admitting privileges.

Dr. Obeime's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Obeime to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Obeime's Performance
in Marshall, IL |
I have rosea and Dr Obeime has given me my confidence back. He is a very carrying Doctor. He takes time to actually listen to me. I drive 2 hours one way to see him. I without hesitation recommend him.
Carmel, IN |
I went to Dr. Obeime on my lunch hour as I'm a busy working mom. First visit I waited in the waiting room for 20 mins. and in the exam room for another 30. I nearly just walked out due to frustration but gave him the benefit of the doubt hoping it was a rare occurrence. After another 20 mins. in the waiting room on visit 2 I asked the desk staff about rescheduling as I couldn't wait that day. They were rude, acting as if I was out of line to expect him to respect my schedule.
in Indianapolis Indiana |
absolutely by far the most rudest unhelpful doctor I have ever seen in my life. I would feel so sorry for anyone who let this man treat them
Indianapolis, In |
Dr. Obeime was super nice and knowledgeable. I definitely will be sending my friends his way. I got an appointment in a week. His receptionist though was not the most welcoming. Even in voicemails she sounded rude and then in person she made me feel like I was wasting her time. Regardless of her though, Dr. Obeime deserves kudos, I had moles removed and felt NOTHING
in Indianapolis, IN |
I visited Dr. Obeime upon referral of my personal care doctor. I found Dr. Obeime to be very personable, releaved my concerns about the surgical procedures I needed as he proceeded. His assistant Kylie was very pleasant and gave me information for my follow up use of prescribed medication. Would recommend Dr. Obeime to anyone needing skin care.
Zionsville, IN |
I braugh my son for a wart remove for more than 4 times and it comes backs the doctor said it will be not come back if removed surgically we did and the warts coming back again So bad results after 3 freezing and one surgery ??
Carmel, IN |
Dr. Obeime is the best! He is very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. His staff also shows great care and concern. They are always very willing to assist with meds/insurance access. I always feel like I am their one and only patient because of the attention they give.
in Indianapolis, IN |
His staff is rude. They had horrible attitudes over the phone, and they were horrible in person. I told them I was moving out of town on a certain day and they told me I need to have another appointment to fill out paperwork before I could be prescribed anything.. What was the paperwork I filled out at my first appointment? This was a true waste of time. I wish I would've went somewhere else.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I'll say Dr Obeime seems to be a great Dr, knowledgeable and understanding... the low rating however is due to his staff which leaves much to be desired. I'm going to start with the receptionist, front desk girl...whatever her title is.. Caucasian young lady with glasses and brown hair. She is extremely rude with a nasty and off putting disposition. She makes you almost just want to cancel your appt and go somewhere else which is terrible for the actual Dermatologist.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Excellent personality and great staff!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Knowledgeable, caring and efficient practice
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Obeime, MD?
Are you Dr. Obeime?

Compare Dr. Obeime

Dr. Obeime's Care Philosophy

Dr. Obeime's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Obeime has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Obeime's Board Certifications

• Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail Diseases

Completed in 1996

Medical College Of Wisconsin and Affiliated Hospitals

Completed in 2000

Indiana University / Bloomington / School Of Optometry

Dr. Obeime does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Obeime and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology