Dr. Christopher Obeime, MD

Dr. Christopher Obeime, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Christopher Obeime, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Indianapolis, IN. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

8330 Naab Rd Ste 315

Indianapolis, IN 46260

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Obeime

See how frequently Dr. Obeime performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Dermatitis
high
Seborrheic Dermatitis
high

Dr. Obeime's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Obeime "Doctors Skin Care P.C. is a professional dermatologic practice dedicated to providing excellent efficient care for diseases of the skin, hair, nails and mucous membranes.We believe that patients should be active participants in their care.We treat you like we would like to be treated."

• Dermatology

• Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail Diseases

• Restylane® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Vein Laser Ablation
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University / Bloomington / School Of Optometry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Ball Memorial Hospital Muncie Indiana
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin and Affiliated Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Obeime has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Obeime does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Obeime and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Obeime's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Obeime to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Obeime's Performance
in Hamilton, OH |
Dr Obeime is a excellent caring physician. Listens to your concerns and has always treated my problem or eczema with concern. I recently traveled from Ohio to see him since suffering with a eczema since July with no relief. Staff is extremely helpful and there was no wait time. In just a few days my eczema with the correct medication is 60% improved. He is also the dermatologist for several friends and family members who think very highly of him.
in Marshall, IL |
I have rosea and Dr Obeime has given me my confidence back. He is a very carrying Doctor. He takes time to actually listen to me. I drive 2 hours one way to see him. I without hesitation recommend him.
Carmel, IN |
I went to Dr. Obeime on my lunch hour as I'm a busy working mom. First visit I waited in the waiting room for 20 mins. and in the exam room for another 30. I nearly just walked out due to frustration but gave him the benefit of the doubt hoping it was a rare occurrence. After another 20 mins. in the waiting room on visit 2 I asked the desk staff about rescheduling as I couldn't wait that day. They were rude, acting as if I was out of line to expect him to respect my schedule.
in Indianapolis Indiana |
absolutely by far the most rudest unhelpful doctor I have ever seen in my life. I would feel so sorry for anyone who let this man treat them
Indianapolis, In |
Dr. Obeime was super nice and knowledgeable. I definitely will be sending my friends his way. I got an appointment in a week. His receptionist though was not the most welcoming. Even in voicemails she sounded rude and then in person she made me feel like I was wasting her time. Regardless of her though, Dr. Obeime deserves kudos, I had moles removed and felt NOTHING
in Indianapolis, IN |
I visited Dr. Obeime upon referral of my personal care doctor. I found Dr. Obeime to be very personable, releaved my concerns about the surgical procedures I needed as he proceeded. His assistant Kylie was very pleasant and gave me information for my follow up use of prescribed medication. Would recommend Dr. Obeime to anyone needing skin care.
Zionsville, IN |
I braugh my son for a wart remove for more than 4 times and it comes backs the doctor said it will be not come back if removed surgically we did and the warts coming back again So bad results after 3 freezing and one surgery ??
Carmel, IN |
Dr. Obeime is the best! He is very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. His staff also shows great care and concern. They are always very willing to assist with meds/insurance access. I always feel like I am their one and only patient because of the attention they give.
in Indianapolis, IN |
His staff is rude. They had horrible attitudes over the phone, and they were horrible in person. I told them I was moving out of town on a certain day and they told me I need to have another appointment to fill out paperwork before I could be prescribed anything.. What was the paperwork I filled out at my first appointment? This was a true waste of time. I wish I would've went somewhere else.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I'll say Dr Obeime seems to be a great Dr, knowledgeable and understanding... the low rating however is due to his staff which leaves much to be desired. I'm going to start with the receptionist, front desk girl...whatever her title is.. Caucasian young lady with glasses and brown hair. She is extremely rude with a nasty and off putting disposition. She makes you almost just want to cancel your appt and go somewhere else which is terrible for the actual Dermatologist.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Excellent personality and great staff!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Knowledgeable, caring and efficient practice
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Obeime, MD?
Are you Dr. Obeime?

Visit Dr. Obeime

Dr. Obeime accepts 14 insurance carriers
    Choice PPO
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA