Dr. C Joe Northup, MD

Dr. C Joe Northup, MD

Bariatric Surgery  ·

Dr. C Joe Northup, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Dayton, OH and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in bariatric surgery and bariatric medicine.

Premier Weight Loss Solutions

6611 Clyo Rd Ste F

Dayton, OH 45459

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Northup

See how frequently Dr. Northup performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
Esophageal Surgery
Sleeve Gastrectomy
high

Dr. Northup's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Northup "Interested in Bariatric Surgery? Please call 513-682-6980 to register for a free educational seminar with Dr. Northup."

• Bariatric Surgery
  • Bariatric Medicine

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• West Virginia University
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

• Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence, 05/2010

Dr. Northup has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Northup does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Northup and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Northup's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Northup to family and friends

Dr. Northup's Performance

Dr Northup has been supportive, kind, and encouraging on my journey. I am 6 months out and have not had any complications. Thankful for his skill and kind heart.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
At the "informational seminar" I attended, Dr. Northup was funny and friendly. I was impressed. Then I met him for my first visit. Dr. Northup's bedside manner is ATROCIOUS! I went to his office full of hope and excitement for my future. I left in tears. Instead of explaining things in a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option1
Dr Northup took over for my surgeon who was Dr. Siddiqui (my VSG surgery was on 11/9/15). I had my first appointment with Dr. Northup last week. I liked him and I will continue to see him. He took the time to listen to what I had to say and had good advice. I would recommend him to others.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Northrop was friendly but he seemed more interested in getting out of the room than talking with me. He also said I needed another visit even after I informed him that I had finished everything and was told previously that this was my last appointment before turning in paperwork to insurance. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
I had a very bad experience with Dr. Northrup and his staff. I would not recommend him nor Mercy Hospital to anyone. I wish that I had gone somewhere else. Dr. Northrup needs to take the time and really listen to his patient's.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option4