Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Christopher Nelson, MD
Dr. Christopher Nelson, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. He is 45 years old. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with Baptist Health Louisville, Norton Hospital, Saint Catherine Regional Hospital, Carroll County Memorial Hospital and Jewish Hospital.

Bluegrass Pain Consultants

10241 Champion Farms Dr

Louisville, KY 40241

Learn about Dr. Nelson

Dr. Nelson's Experience

Dr. Nelson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology

• Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University Of Kentucky
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Kentucky
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
  • Wake Forest University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Nelson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nelson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nelson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nelson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nelson to family and friends
1.7
Dr. Nelson's Performance
in Louisville, KY |
I saw him for maybe 1 minute to find out all they wanted to do were injections. It is all about the money and nothing else with this clinic. They want to do injection over other treatments. No concern about the patient. If they could charge you for the time sitting in their waiting room they would. NEVER GO TO THIS PLACE!! I would not have been able to work or have a functional family life. I am glad I only saw him once and said NO!
in Louisville Ky |
I really like Dr Nelson and he tried to help my pain with epidural shots which never worked. I complained that they kept giving me the shots without any other options. I have chronic pain due to CES syndrome and the pain is unusual as it is is not my back that hurts but it all started because L5-S1 herniated disk broke and waited too long for surgery. I don't see my pain ever leaving and will probably be on pain medication for rest of my life. I had to leave the practice due to his assistant.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr.Nelson is the worst person I have ever met. He takes no for a answer. You are not aloud to speak. He does nothing but screams and call you names, you are nothing but a liar. It's been over a year and I'm still having night mare's. I have p.t.s.d over what this facility has done to me. I would say alot more because I can't let a lot known. But, that person and his staff will answer to what they put me and my family though. He almost caused my death. Surgeon's looked at my C-T scan's and shook
in Louisville, KY |
I used to be a patient of Dr. Nelson. At first he was great but as his business grew he forgot about his patients. My last visit with him was when he wrote my prescriptions and threw them at me and told me to take them and die. Needless to say I'm not his patient anymore. Unfortunately, I cannot give him no stars, so he gets one.
in Louisville, KY |
I was a patient from the beginning when he saw patients himself, nowadays he's a paper pusher. The wait is ridiculous. If I can't be more than 15 minutes late for a visit, why is it you can keep me waiting for 3hours before being seen? After all I have things to do TOO like a job,a family, etc. I'll never go back to this practice. NEVER!!!
Louisville KY |
Not sure the effectiveness of orthopedic pain relief, but if you suspect that you have ME/CFS/Fibromyalgia or something similar please do not use this physician. Not his thing.
in Shepherdsville, KY |
If I could leave no star, I would. He should not be allowed to practice medicine. The staff is rude, inconsiderate and over book. The wait is HOURS (waiting room, exam rooms & procedures), you see the doctor once other than procedures. And the procedures caused me significantly more pain, than prior to, with no follow up afterwards. He (along with PA) treat you as you are an addict, seeking only pain meds. No regard to genuine probs. Would NEVER go back EVER!
in Louisville, Ky |
Do not go there! My health was put at risk and they never informed me of the REAL issue that was going on. I was told after surgery he didn't want to treat me but had to. You will see him ONCE, and never see him again. The office is dirty and the good people have left and so have I. You never ever ever get to speak with the anyone in office but a call center. Save yourself the headaches and PLEASE go somewhere else.
in Louisville, KY |
Dr Nelson is great but no longer sees patients. Since he is not as involved, the service and response time is terrible and no one seem to know what is going on there. I am changing to another physician for this reason. Now before I can see another physician, they have to have the records. It has been 2 weeks since these my records where requested from my referring physician (neuro surgeon) and they still have not received them, They have not responded to my call either.
in sheppardsville ky |
They really have helped my pain,and all nice staff.the best place I have ever been.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Nelson, MD?
Are you Dr. Nelson?