Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 42

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Katy, TX and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UT Southwestern in 2010. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Houston Methodist West Hospital and Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS

William Wintersteen, DMD, PA

23922 Cinco Village Center Blvd Ste 111 Katy, TX 77494

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Hospital Satisfaction

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Morris' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Periodontitis
  • Soft Tissue Surgery

Dr. Morris accepts

Dr. Morris accepts the following insurance:

Dental Maintenance Organization DMO
Dental

Dr. Morris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Morris

Patient
Dr. Morris is very professional. Easily approachable, with an great chair side manner, engaging and thorough. After 10 years ago, I have every confidence to return with Dr. Morris. No problem with 5 stars!
P. Bryan – Nov 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS?
I cannot judge the Medical Skill of Christopher Morris, but I am sure his office management is the worst I have ever met. Two years ago, I searched a local Dentist for my teeth pain and found Dr. Morris. He did x-ray for me and told me need root canal treatment, but he cannot do it. Then, his office asks me to pay hundred dollars (I cannot remember exact amount) by myself after I showed them my Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance card. They even don't let me go till I paid all amount except for $49 x-ray fee by my credit card. I went home and brought my dental insurance sheet to show them that my dental insurance will coverage most of fee (90% coverage without copay), also I called my insurance company about the coverage in front of them, They still insisted me to pay first by myself include all check fee and copay (only agree to waive my x-ray fee). They said that they will refund me if my insurance paid them later. I doubt if they filled my bill to my insurance company.
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS?
Dr. Morris extracted four of my daughter's wisdom teeth and two others. One wisdom tooth was lodged near the nasal passage. The procedure went smoothly. The youthful appearance of Dr. Morris belies his role as a skilled practitioner, but more importantly perhaps, his patience in explaining all facets of the situation indicates the traits of a fine human being.
Randell Jackson in Katy, TX – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS?
Dr.Morris has been nothing short of amazing! I had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted and was pretty nervous about it. He took very good care of me, even during post-op. He was available and willing to help me through the pain I was experiencing. This is the most positive experience I have ever had with a medical professional. Thank you!
Krystal Jack – Apr 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS?
Fantastic work, he removed all three of my wisdom teeth, with zero complications. i had my consultation then the following week the surgery and then the week after that the check up. Very quick and easy, little pain and down time. Considering how petrified i was the day i walk into the consultation, he managed to calm my nerves and reassure me.
Vicky in Katy, TX – Oct 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS?
Dr. Morris' whole focus was to relieve my extreme pain due to a damaged tooth and abcess. Add to that his professionalism and expertise, I was so fortunate to have found him.
Nancy Davis in Beaumont, TX – Dec 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS?
I was nervous about getting four wisdom teeth out, but Dr. Morris was very kind and helpful the whole way through. The whole staff was caring and helpful as well, and even called to check on us after we went home after the procedure. I had very minimal pain, and the recovery was much better than expected!
Anna in Katy, TX – Jun 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS?
wonderful experience never had this experience with any of the doctors so far. My son who is 2 years old required to undergo tooth extraction . Dr Morris explained everything to me and help my son calm down after the procedure.
prerna Sharma in richmond, texas – Jun 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS?
Saw him for the 1st time in April 2016 for unresolved Dental issues. Very kind, knowledgable, professional and initiated a treatment plan that resolved my ongoing problem within 3 weeks. Would highly recommend him and will return again without any hesitation for any future oral surgery problems. I could not be more satisfied. Very highly credentialed in his field of expertise.
Brenda P in Katy, TX – May 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS?
Super nice and easy going guy! I felt very at ease with him and he was super gentle. He took two of my wisdom teeth out and made sure he explained everything to me. I'll never go to another oral surgeon. Thank you Dr. Morris for taking the time with me!
  • Long wait times
Ashley Sherley in Katy, Texas – Feb 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS?
I got all four of my wisdom teeth out, and everything went very well. Dr. Morris made sure I wouldn't get a dry socket, and his staff was very kind. The operation was also much less expensive than I thought it was going to be. Post op check-up was quick, and I was pleased with the entire experience.
Katy, TX – Jan 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS?
2:15pm appt.with 2 hour wait for consultation during which Sedation Therapy was strongly recommended(4-5 times) for a simple tooth extraction. (WTH?) Also was forced to relinquish my personal property to receptionist prior to treatment(cellphone for calming music using ear buds) for safety&HIPAA reasons and so Dr. could communicate with me. LOL! Refer back to his sedation therapy recommendation above. Perhaps they are afraid of clients recording them or something? Not sure. Cannot recommend.
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mary in Spring, TX – Jan 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Morris?

Christopher D. Morris DDS, MD is a board certified oral maxillofacial surgeon whose surgical focus is on restoration of the aesthetics and function of the face and mouth.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

2010
UT Southwestern Med Ctr
2004
Southern Adventist University

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS?

Does Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS accept any insurance plans?

Does Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Morris's profile.

What conditions does Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS treat?

Dr. Morris frequently treats the following conditions: Dentofacial Anomalies, Facial Fracture, and Periodontitis. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS's office address?

Dr. Morris' office is located at 23922 Cinco Village Center Blvd Ste 111, Katy, TX 77494. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS affiliated with any hospitals?

Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS is affiliated with Houston Methodist West Hospital and Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital.

Is Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS a board-certified professional?

Yes, Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS holds board certifications in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.

How much experience does Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS have?

Dr. Morris has over 12 years of healthcare experience.

Does Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 4.6/5 for Dr. Christopher Morris, DDS. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and the provider listened & answered questions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

William Wintersteen, DMD, PA

Center for Oral & Facial Surgery23922 Cinco Village Center Blvd Ste 111 Katy, TX 77494

Dr. Morris is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Houston Methodist West Hospital

Houston, TX

79% Patients that would definitely recommend, 9% higher than the national average

9 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2022)

Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital

Katy, TX

72% Patients that would definitely recommend, 2% higher than the national average

4 Awards Received