Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 53

Dr. Mocek

Innovative Spine Care

9101 Kanis Rd Ste 400 Little Rock, AR 72205

Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Little Rock, AR and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport in 1993 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

• Good Patient Care
    Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals

Dr. Mocek accepts

Dr. Mocek accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
Coventry Health Care of Tennessee PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check if Dr. Mocek treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Mocek's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mocek

3.0

6.349206349206349%

Dr. Mocek?
Dr. Mocek's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD
I really like the women in the office & the nurses & nurse practitioners
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
No help after going to this clinic for 4 years. Never see the actual doctor. Always see an assistant who apparently never reads chart before they come in. Wait time at least one hour or more. My advice is to look at other options for pain management.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
i have had several pain doctors throughout the years and i have been so blessed to have found Dr. Mocek. He has an excellent bedside manner, is patient and listens to you. He takes his time and finds out the best option for you. I have an uncommon nerve disorder and is extremely painful but with Dr. Moceks help my pain is under control which is a dream come true. I have my life back which is what he strives for. Typically depending on what is being done you are looking at maybe 45 minutes to an
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Mocek almost 10 yrs ago for debilitating neck pain bc of herniated discs & bone spurs. Following standard pain mgt. protocol over months of unsuccessful interventions, I was prescribed a medication patch that has kept my pain manageable. Drug screens continue, covered by my ins., & those outrageous $800 screens are history. Dr. Mocek & his staff assess me and my needs every month and are100% competent & compassionate. It's not an overstatement to say that they saved my life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
Dr Mocek directed my wife to get a pain pump ,she did HE has a few nurses that are great BUT HE has some that are beyond incompetent and rude,if your white,one in paticular. we are in the process of filing multiple complaints and malpractice charges with the ark board of medicine ,due to what has happened to us and if you research you will find multitudes of complaints,beware this one is not what they apear!!!!constant script mixups,the bad ones are as bad as they get!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
Dr. Mocek and his staff are absolutely the best. Very professional, very caring, and committed to releaveing your pain. Dr. Mocek has given me my life back after a successful pain pump implant. I can't thank him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
Dr. Mocek is very focused to details and seems to cares about his patients. He's very knowledgeable and gives the best solutions to alleviate your pain whether it be surgery, medication or therapy. Plus, his staff are always smiling and friendly. I have yet to see any negativity in his staff. Usually a cranky boss makes cranky assistants which makes me think he's got a good soul and takes good care of his people. I would recommend Dr. Mocek to anyone needing his care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
I have been a patient for three years. Dr. Mocek and his staff are professional, competent and caring. I have been treated with dignity and respect. During the period I have been under Dr. Mocek's care, my back condition deteriorated significantly. He has provided pain management pre- and postoperatively. I have always felt like the whole treatment team is concerned about my condition
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
Dr. Mocek is a lifesaver. He really cares about his patients and really wants to get you back to life. If you are pill shopping, skip Dr. Mocek. If you are willing to work hard and trust him, it is well worth being his patient. You might have some extended waits at appointments, but I don't mind if it means I get to be treated by Dr. Mocek. His staff is wonderful, especially his RN.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
Have been seeing Dr mocek and Ms Sandy for few yrs now. They are great. Must say wait times ,employee friendliness, etc have greatly improved over last few months!! I believe they all truly care about patients!! Nurses also great! Give them a try. Don't listen to negative ppl. Things have improved!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mocek?

• Anesthesiology

1989
Adams State

Innovative Spine Care
9101 Kanis Rd Ste 400 Little Rock, AR 72205

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mocek treats patients.

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average