Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD

Dr. Mocek
Telehealth services available

Mocekspine

9101 Kanis Rd Ste 400 Little Rock, AR 72205

Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD is a Pain Management Specialist in Little Rock, AR. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock and Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mocek to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Pain Management Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth
  • Good Patient Care
    Patients said they had exceptional care at this hospital. See hospitals

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check Dr. Mocek's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Mocek accepts

Dr. Mocek accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter

3.1

Dr. Mocek?
  • Wait times (4)
  • Long wait times (43)
Dr. Mocek has treated me for multiple, fractures, compression fractures, and osteoarthritis for several years. He and his staff, especially the APNs, are such compassionate and professional people that I wouldn’t consider using any other group for pain management. I had two very unpleasant experiences three years ago with other clinics which I tried due to the long wait times with Dr. Mocek; never again! And I’m happy to say that Dr. Mocek has very much improved his wait times, especially with the use of telemedicine. When it’s your turn, you get all the time you need. Don’t go anywhere else for pain management!
Ellen Johnson – Aug 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
I really like the women in the office & the nurses & nurse practitioners
Carolyn Bobo – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
No help after going to this clinic for 4 years. Never see the actual doctor. Always see an assistant who apparently never reads chart before they come in. Wait time at least one hour or more. My advice is to look at other options for pain management.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dissatisfied Patient – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
i have had several pain doctors throughout the years and i have been so blessed to have found Dr. Mocek. He has an excellent bedside manner, is patient and listens to you. He takes his time and finds out the best option for you. I have an uncommon nerve disorder and is extremely painful but with Dr. Moceks help my pain is under control which is a dream come true. I have my life back which is what he strives for. Typically depending on what is being done you are looking at maybe 45 minutes to an
dthumbie in mabelvale, ar – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Mocek almost 10 yrs ago for debilitating neck pain bc of herniated discs & bone spurs. Following standard pain mgt. protocol over months of unsuccessful interventions, I was prescribed a medication patch that has kept my pain manageable. Drug screens continue, covered by my ins., & those outrageous $800 screens are history. Dr. Mocek & his staff assess me and my needs every month and are100% competent & compassionate. It's not an overstatement to say that they saved my life
Little Rock, AR – May 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
Dr Mocek directed my wife to get a pain pump ,she did HE has a few nurses that are great BUT HE has some that are beyond incompetent and rude,if your white,one in paticular. we are in the process of filing multiple complaints and malpractice charges with the ark board of medicine ,due to what has happened to us and if you research you will find multitudes of complaints,beware this one is not what they apear!!!!constant script mixups,the bad ones are as bad as they get!!!
Richard Sample in Amity, AR – Nov 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
Dr. Mocek and his staff are absolutely the best. Very professional, very caring, and committed to releaveing your pain. Dr. Mocek has given me my life back after a successful pain pump implant. I can't thank him enough.
Sam Coulter in North Little Rock, AR – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
Dr. Mocek is very focused to details and seems to cares about his patients. He's very knowledgeable and gives the best solutions to alleviate your pain whether it be surgery, medication or therapy. Plus, his staff are always smiling and friendly. I have yet to see any negativity in his staff. Usually a cranky boss makes cranky assistants which makes me think he's got a good soul and takes good care of his people. I would recommend Dr. Mocek to anyone needing his care.
Daryl Hethcox in Little Rock, AR – Oct 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
I have been a patient for three years. Dr. Mocek and his staff are professional, competent and caring. I have been treated with dignity and respect. During the period I have been under Dr. Mocek's care, my back condition deteriorated significantly. He has provided pain management pre- and postoperatively. I have always felt like the whole treatment team is concerned about my condition
Martha Wolfinger in Little Rock, AR – Aug 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
Dr. Mocek is a lifesaver. He really cares about his patients and really wants to get you back to life. If you are pill shopping, skip Dr. Mocek. If you are willing to work hard and trust him, it is well worth being his patient. You might have some extended waits at appointments, but I don't mind if it means I get to be treated by Dr. Mocek. His staff is wonderful, especially his RN.
Jennifer K in Sherwood, AR – Jul 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
Have been seeing Dr mocek and Ms Sandy for few yrs now. They are great. Must say wait times ,employee friendliness, etc have greatly improved over last few months!! I believe they all truly care about patients!! Nurses also great! Give them a try. Don't listen to negative ppl. Things have improved!!
Hot springs ar – Jul 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
He's been a life-saver for me since my first visit with him 10 years ago. He listens to his patients and is an excellent caring healthcare provider. I will not go anywhere else for my pain!! He treats you with respect and has positive attitude in helping his patients with their pain. I would highly recommend him to others.
Teresa Hesselberth in Ft Smith, AR – Feb 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
I have had a great experience with Dr. Mocek. I had back pain for several years and would not even consider surgery. When I came to Dr. Mocek in August I was in a lot of pain I do not like to take pain medication and would only take the medication when the got unbearable. I was limit in what I could do and what I even wanted to do because I knew it would be painful. It not January and due to treatments that Dr. Mocek provided my back is almost back to normal with very little pain..
Louise Morris in Nashville, AR – Jan 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
I have been seen Dr mocek for several months and we are constantly reviewing options I really believe he can help. Hey Martinez on T 12 and it really helped now its 3,4,5
Timothy meeks in Russellville arkansa – Jan 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mocek?

The Mocek Spine Clinic was created to help people who suffer from chronic spine pain and cancer related pain.  Our goal is to deliver compassionate...Read more

Dr. Mocek provides his patients with life-changing pain relief using the latest non-surgical procedures, medications, and implantable devices.  Dr....Read more

• Pain Management