Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD

Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Little Rock, AR. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

9101 Kanis Rd Ste 400

Little Rock, AR 72205

Learn about Dr. Mocek

Dr. Mocek's Experience

Dr. Mocek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

This content was provided by Dr. Mocek "Compassionate care & medical excellence to all patients entrusted to me."

• Anesthesiology

• Percutaneous Disc Decompression
  • Radiofrequency Denervation
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Pump Implant

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Adams State
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Lsu Health Science Center University Hospital
  • The Johns Hopkins Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Mocek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mocek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mocek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mocek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mocek to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Mocek's Performance
in mabelvale, ar |
i have had several pain doctors throughout the years and i have been so blessed to have found Dr. Mocek. He has an excellent bedside manner, is patient and listens to you. He takes his time and finds out the best option for you. I have an uncommon nerve disorder and is extremely painful but with Dr. Moceks help my pain is under control which is a dream come true. I have my life back which is what he strives for. Typically depending on what is being done you are looking at maybe 45 minutes to an
Little Rock, AR |
I was referred to Dr. Mocek almost 10 yrs ago for debilitating neck pain bc of herniated discs & bone spurs. Following standard pain mgt. protocol over months of unsuccessful interventions, I was prescribed a medication patch that has kept my pain manageable. Drug screens continue, covered by my ins., & those outrageous $800 screens are history. Dr. Mocek & his staff assess me and my needs every month and are100% competent & compassionate. It's not an overstatement to say that they saved my life
in Amity, AR |
Dr Mocek directed my wife to get a pain pump ,she did HE has a few nurses that are great BUT HE has some that are beyond incompetent and rude,if your white,one in paticular. we are in the process of filing multiple complaints and malpractice charges with the ark board of medicine ,due to what has happened to us and if you research you will find multitudes of complaints,beware this one is not what they apear!!!!constant script mixups,the bad ones are as bad as they get!!!
in North Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Mocek and his staff are absolutely the best. Very professional, very caring, and committed to releaveing your pain. Dr. Mocek has given me my life back after a successful pain pump implant. I can't thank him enough.
in Little Rock, AR |
Dr. Mocek is very focused to details and seems to cares about his patients. He's very knowledgeable and gives the best solutions to alleviate your pain whether it be surgery, medication or therapy. Plus, his staff are always smiling and friendly. I have yet to see any negativity in his staff. Usually a cranky boss makes cranky assistants which makes me think he's got a good soul and takes good care of his people. I would recommend Dr. Mocek to anyone needing his care.
in Little Rock, AR |
I have been a patient for three years. Dr. Mocek and his staff are professional, competent and caring. I have been treated with dignity and respect. During the period I have been under Dr. Mocek's care, my back condition deteriorated significantly. He has provided pain management pre- and postoperatively. I have always felt like the whole treatment team is concerned about my condition
in Sherwood, AR |
Dr. Mocek is a lifesaver. He really cares about his patients and really wants to get you back to life. If you are pill shopping, skip Dr. Mocek. If you are willing to work hard and trust him, it is well worth being his patient. You might have some extended waits at appointments, but I don't mind if it means I get to be treated by Dr. Mocek. His staff is wonderful, especially his RN.
Hot springs ar |
Have been seeing Dr mocek and Ms Sandy for few yrs now. They are great. Must say wait times ,employee friendliness, etc have greatly improved over last few months!! I believe they all truly care about patients!! Nurses also great! Give them a try. Don't listen to negative ppl. Things have improved!!
in Ft Smith, AR |
He's been a life-saver for me since my first visit with him 10 years ago. He listens to his patients and is an excellent caring healthcare provider. I will not go anywhere else for my pain!! He treats you with respect and has positive attitude in helping his patients with their pain. I would highly recommend him to others.
in Nashville, AR |
I have had a great experience with Dr. Mocek. I had back pain for several years and would not even consider surgery. When I came to Dr. Mocek in August I was in a lot of pain I do not like to take pain medication and would only take the medication when the got unbearable. I was limit in what I could do and what I even wanted to do because I knew it would be painful. It not January and due to treatments that Dr. Mocek provided my back is almost back to normal with very little pain..
in Russellville arkansa |
I have been seen Dr mocek for several months and we are constantly reviewing options I really believe he can help. Hey Martinez on T 12 and it really helped now its 3,4,5
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Mocek, MD?
Are you Dr. Mocek?