Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Christopher Miskovsky, MD
Dr. Miskovsky is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery with a Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand. He earned his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, DC, where he was elected to Alpha Omega Alpha, the national medical honors society. Dr. Miskovsky completed his Orthopaedic Surgery residency at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City, which has been named the top Orthopaedic program for several years by U.S. News and World Report. He then completed a hand fellowship at the Philadelphia Hand Center, Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. Dr. Miskovsky has published several papers in leading medical journals and has presented research papers at medical meetings throughout the United States. He has instructed surgeons across the country on distal radius fracture care. Dr. Miskovsky was elected by his peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America®. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, the Texas Medical Association and the Dallas County Medical Society. After 15 years of practice in Corpus Christi, Dr. Miskovsky and his family chose to relocate to the Dallas area. He enjoys spending time with his wife and two young daughters as well as playing golf and running. Dr. Miskovsky has a special interest in endoscopic carpal tunnel release surgery as well as distal radius fractures. He is available for treatment of hand, wrist and elbow problems, and is currently accepting new patients.

6020 W Parker Rd Ste 240

Plano, TX 75093

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Universal American

Learn about Dr. Miskovsky

See how frequently Dr. Miskovsky performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Limb Pain
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Hand Fracture

Dr. Miskovsky's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Miskovsky "I believe that patient care is truly a team effort with the patient playing an active role in decision making. I strive to explain the medical condition and treatment plan as best as possible and am happy to answer questions. "

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Fracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Extra-Articular Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Intra-Articular Fracture
  • Joint Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Endoscopic Hand Surgery
  • Endoscopic Wrist Surgery
  • Excision of Metacarpal and Carpal
  • Excision of Radius or Ulna
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment

• Phil Hand Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Georgetown University
    Other Education | Completed 1988

Dr. Miskovsky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miskovsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miskovsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miskovsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miskovsky to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Miskovsky Says:

Thank you for your feedback. Your reviews provide us guidance in our efforts to continuously improve our patients' experience. We encourage you to reach out to your physician's office if you have an unresolved concern.

Dr. Miskovsky's Performance
in Richardson, TX |
Dr. Miskovsky is excellent all around. He worked on my finger for about a year due to the severity of the injury. I lost the middle part of my finger on a jointer which removed bone, tendons and skin; further complicated by a fungal infection--so this injury was far from typical. During both surgeries he was skilled, knowledgeable, caring, and friendly. He was also great for all of my office follow-ups. Should I ever have a need for a Orthopedic Surgeon, I am going back to Dr. Miskovsky.
Dallas, TX |
I am very impressed with Dr. Miskovsky's work on my arm surgery. However, I have never once waited less than an hour in his office. On the sign in sheet, you check your doctor and your appointment time. There are consistently multiple appointments scheduled for the exact same times. It is irresponsible and disrespectful to patients.
in The Colony, TX |
They or him don't look at you like a human being, you got money or good insurance it's what is the matter, it's just business that's what matter, I couldn't get my portion of my copayment the day they want it cancel my surgery, I try to reschedule you know what is to late can't do surgery , I'm getting it with someone else , I'd not recommend this mercenary people. They lost what is being a Dr , if I'd be a doctor I Would be more focuse on save a human life and then money. $$$$$$ good god bless.
in Dallas, TX |
I was concerned and, quite frankly, frightened to have surgery; but my trigger finger incidents were becoming more frequent. Dr. Miskovsky explained the procedure thoroughly, and I saw the importance of not waiting any longer. After the surgery I had no pain or discomfort, except for the gauze pad on my palm which restricted movement, but only for three days. Five weeks after the surgery I have not experienced any more incidents of locked finger, and my hand feels great.
in Plano, TX |
I found him to be very condescending and judgemental. He didn't listen even asking a question but cut me off before hearing the answer. Based on that he made assumptions without really knowing any backstory and was completely wrong in his assumptions. I need a doctor who will listen to me explain my situation because patients are not one size fits all... The nurse came in which it was obvious that it was to let him know he has spent all of the allotted time for this patient and to rap it up.
in Crandall, TX |
I've had three fingers that had "trigger finger". Dr. Miskovsky operated on them all. All three are working great. I have no scars! I have a couple of friends that have this same problem. I have told them to see Dr. Miskovsky when they have had enough. They don't have to live with this problem.
in Frankston, TX |
I had an issue with a finger that would not bend. Dr Miskovsky diagnosed it as a Trigger Finger. He did surgery. It is fine now !! There is no scar. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Plano, TX |
I was happily surprised when a surgeon suggest a non-surgical approach to my problem instead of going straight to surgery. The non-surgical treatment is now working great.
in Dallas, TX |
Fantastic physician. Was not overly aggressive for my bursa elbow. Treated me conservatively and it worked. Easy to converse with, and I think you will like him
in Plano, TX |
I would like thank Dr. Miskovsky and the office staff for treating my broken wrist bone that happened in Dec 2015. Being a very busy surgeon, he not only provided appointment the same day but also performed the surgery the next day. The smooth recovery process underscore the quality of his work that I was able to get more than 90% of my movement back in less than 4 months. He is very considerate and work with utmost humility when working with his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Miskovsky.
in Prosper, TX |
This man is GOOD! He knows his business and does it well,,,his mother would be proud of him!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Miskovsky has been exceptionally helpful, caring, and efficient in each of my visits with him. He always gives a variety of options and is truly interested in what is best for his patients. I had to book my most recent appointment very last minute and both he & his staff happily squeezed me in immediately - that is what we are here for! they all said. Dr. Miskovsky and his staff create enjoyable experiences out of not so enjoyable circumstances.
in Dallas, TX |
Outstanding Dr and surgeon. Explains everything in good detail. Extremely knowledgable. Took a very abnormal issue with my finger and corrected it flawlessly with minimal invasion and scaring. Recovery was quick. Can't say enough about Dr Chris Miskovsky
in Mckinney, TX |
Chris was recommended by a friend after having a conversation regarding my finger locking up. He explained the reasons causing this and what could be done to remedy this. Day surgery was performed and everything is fine now. He always explains his diagnoses and the short and long term action plan in patient terms which I appreciate. I would recommend Dr. Miskovsky to anyone.
Excellent! Will recommend.
I broke my wrist and called Dr. Miskovsky's office and he saw me within two hours. He was very caring and knowledgeable. He read the X-rays and it needed a cast...no surgery. Had the cast on 6 weeks and saw him twice. It healed perfectly. Dr. Miskovsky's has a wonderful personality and made me feel relaxed. I highly recommend him! The staff are very pleasant.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Miskovsky, MD?
Are you Dr. Miskovsky?

Visit Dr. Miskovsky

Saturday
Dr. Miskovsky accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Universal American