Dr. Christopher Milford, MD

Dr. Christopher Milford, MD

Neurology  |

Dr. Christopher Milford, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

Silver State Neurology

2585 Montessouri St Ste 100

Las Vegas, NV 89117

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Plan of Nevada
  • MGM Resorts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Milford

See how frequently Dr. Milford performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Gait Abnormality
Vertigo

Dr. Milford's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Essential Tremor
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• University Of Kansas / School Of Medicine
  • Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Richard J. Barohn MD
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Milford has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Milford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Milford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Milford to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Milford's Performance
Las Vegas, NV |
I recently went to Dr. Mildford. I was so disappointed in the service I received. This doctor ordered several tests. Ultrasound, X-Rays and three MRI's. Once I got to see him after his staff called and canceled my follow-up three times HE NEVER TALKED ABOUT MY TEST RESULTS. In fact, he recommended me to have a surgery which I already had. After that he gave me the same examination I had on my previous visit. I left his office totally confused, I will not see him again.
in Pahrump, NV |
This doctor is awesome they take time to lesson to you about your illness and and help you throw it thank you so very much they are wonderful.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Doctor Milford is great but the front staff are not the best. They have gotten better. This is why I gave him 4 out of 5 stars. I have been seeing him for 2 years now. His bedside manners are not like other doctors but that doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is talking about or knows what he is doing. Keep in mind he has a ton of patients so I think that is why he can't spend much time with you.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I am totally unhappy with this neurologist and his staff! Uncaring and unprofessional. Dr. Milford barely took time (30 seconds) to exam my son who has a major concussion. He barely (as in no way could he hear a beat or breathe) checked his heart or lungs or check anything while in the office. The doctor left the room for the nurse to find out just how bad his memory and skills were. We left the office knowing nothing more than we had when we showed up. Highly disappointed!!!!
Best neurologist...knowledgeable and compassionate
Las Vegas, NV |
wait time is 2-2.5 hours, than the doctor spends 5 minute just to give you tones of MRI, ultra sounds and more. never said hi, never smile never took time to sit down, hi and bye. Never seen him again. when I came for results I had to see the PA all the time and he had no answer what to do with me. The staff is as bad, no respect, no answering calls more than 48 hours after or the phone was ringing and ringing until the patient gives up. Bad experience, will never go there again.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Milford is one of the best doctors I have had and met. He is the nicest and most caring doctors I have met. He makes me feel like I can actually trust him. He knows what he is doing and he explains to me step by step and talks to me in my kind of level. Dr. Milford is very understanding and is always willing to listen to what I have to say. He is one of the best doctors, I would recommend him to anyone.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Milford is very knowledgeable and was able to explained to me my condition, yes there is a waiting time but once I spoke to the friendly front desk girl she was able to calm me down and once in the back I understood the wait time he spend a lot of time with me and explaining my condition overall it was a good consultation and even better follow up.......:)
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Milford is a very knowledgeable physician. He is compassionate, thorough, and very intelligent and explains with great detail the medical conditions. Dr. Milford listens and answers questions very well. I recommend him without hesitation! His staff is really nice and has great customer service along with friendliness.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr ordered completely unnecessary tests. Office staff is disorganized. it took two and a half weeks for them to get a referral to the testing facility and even then it was incomplete. Dr prescribed a new medication which he never told me about. I didn't know about it until the pharmacy called me to say I had a prescription to pick up.
in las vegas, nv |
Dr. Out and out lied to me. Told me to stop taking heart med. and take something else, even though I had open heart surgery last year, this without talking with my heart Dr. Ordered an MRI when he knew I had a pacemaker and could not have an MRI. Coded a blood test, necessary to have a ct scan with contrast, incorrectly and will not change code causing us to pay $400.00 of unnecessary cost. Refused to be my doctor after he had an "I AM IN CHARGE HERE" moment. I would not recommend him to anyone.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Worst doctor ever, & even worse staff. Wait times at LEAST an hour. Once waited 3hrs for a scheduled apnt. Only saw dr on initial consult when he ordered tests for suspected seizures, after that he pawned me off to the nurse. After she quit I finally saw him and he was completely unaware of my results & treatment nurse was giving for the past yr. His staff never handles anything in a timely manner. I am out of my refill of seizure meds and have been trying for 3 wks to get refilled. STAY AWAY!!!
Las Vegas, NV |
They recommend unnecessary testing, will not return calls, forward lab analysis to out of network providers. Would never refer anyone to this office.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr Milford is very knowledgeable in his field. He truly cares about his patients health and I feel very grateful to have found him.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Milford is an experienced, very thorough neurologist. He orders definitive tests and prescribes minimal medications to achieve desired results...and gets excellent results. However, his office staff is not responsive and needs prodding. But Dr. Milford is outstanding.
in Las Vegas, NV. |
Dr Milford was ok. However, he prescribed a pain reliever for me and when I went to get it there was no prescription for me. I went from his office directly to the pharmacy. Today is day 6 without pain medication. Dr Milford advised me to stop what I had been taking. I feel that this is totally unprofessional.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
Are you Dr. Milford?

Visit Dr. Milford

Dr. Milford accepts 11 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA