Dr. Christopher Milford, MD

Dr. Christopher Milford, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Christopher Milford, MD is a neurology specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in neurology.

Silver State Neurology

2585 Montessouri St Ste 100

Las Vegas, NV 89117

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Plan of Nevada
  • MGM Resorts Health Plan

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Milford's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Milford's Top Procedures and Conditions

Tremor

Dr. Milford treats Tremor more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Asterixis (Flapping Tremor)
  • Benign Essential Tremor
  • Essential Tremor
  • Medication-Induced Postural Tremor
  • Orthostatic Tremor
  • Primary Orthostatic Tremor
  • Tremor Hereditary Essential, 1
  • Tremor Hereditary Essential, 2
Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy

Dr. Milford treats Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy more than 100% of his peers

• Alcoholic Neuropathy

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nystagmus
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

2.4

Dr. Milford?
Dr. Milford's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Milford, MD
I was referred by my new health plan to Dr. Milford, after I had explained to my doctor that I'd never go to him again. I was referred to him last year with some numbness and pain in my hand. I provided him with my health records. As I was checking out I was told he prescribed something for pain & numbness, which we hadn't mentioned. If he had looked at my records or spoken to me he would have known I couldn't take one of the meds due to ulcers and the other could cause suicidal thoughts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
He's completely ABUSIVE to women; PLEASE GO TO ANY OTHER DOCTOR UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE HARRASSED. Degrades his clients, doesn't give information to help. WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
Most unprofessional person I have ever met. Just closed his office in Lake Havasu Arizona, didn’t call or notify me at all. Didn’t refer to another doctor. Found out when my physical therapist said my therapy is canceled because he left. Went to his office and was told “too bad. If you have a problem call the medical board. Everyone in Las Vegas should know what kind of jerk You are dealing with
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
I can't speak for everyone prior to this message but I was in the office yesterday. The front desk staff was very polite and did what they needed to do. I got some nerve and muscle testing done and the tech who did it was very friendly and exceptional at what she did. Saw Dr. Milford for a quick moment (He had to stick me with some needles). He was quick and on point. Seemed like he was a little shy but he was informative and I am happy with the whole process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
Never even saw the Doctor. Many tests scheduled plus 3 MRI's. Never asked one question about my condition. office called several times to change appointment for the same day or next day that were originally scheduled in June. Called the day before my second appointment, and I call back 20 minutes later to confirm. Got a call on my way to office while driving that my appointment was at a different time, earlier. When I got and tried to talk to the office staff, rude and condescending. Walked out
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
I recently went to Dr. Mildford. I was so disappointed in the service I received. This doctor ordered several tests. Ultrasound, X-Rays and three MRI's. Once I got to see him after his staff called and canceled my follow-up three times HE NEVER TALKED ABOUT MY TEST RESULTS. In fact, he recommended me to have a surgery which I already had. After that he gave me the same examination I had on my previous visit. I left his office totally confused, I will not see him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
This doctor is awesome they take time to lesson to you about your illness and and help you throw it thank you so very much they are wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
Doctor Milford is great but the front staff are not the best. They have gotten better. This is why I gave him 4 out of 5 stars. I have been seeing him for 2 years now. His bedside manners are not like other doctors but that doesn't mean he doesn't know what he is talking about or knows what he is doing. Keep in mind he has a ton of patients so I think that is why he can't spend much time with you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
I am totally unhappy with this neurologist and his staff! Uncaring and unprofessional. Dr. Milford barely took time (30 seconds) to exam my son who has a major concussion. He barely (as in no way could he hear a beat or breathe) checked his heart or lungs or check anything while in the office. The doctor left the room for the nurse to find out just how bad his memory and skills were. We left the office knowing nothing more than we had when we showed up. Highly disappointed!!!!
Best neurologist...knowledgeable and compassionate
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
wait time is 2-2.5 hours, than the doctor spends 5 minute just to give you tones of MRI, ultra sounds and more. never said hi, never smile never took time to sit down, hi and bye. Never seen him again. when I came for results I had to see the PA all the time and he had no answer what to do with me. The staff is as bad, no respect, no answering calls more than 48 hours after or the phone was ringing and ringing until the patient gives up. Bad experience, will never go there again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
Dr. Milford is one of the best doctors I have had and met. He is the nicest and most caring doctors I have met. He makes me feel like I can actually trust him. He knows what he is doing and he explains to me step by step and talks to me in my kind of level. Dr. Milford is very understanding and is always willing to listen to what I have to say. He is one of the best doctors, I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
Dr. Milford is very knowledgeable and was able to explained to me my condition, yes there is a waiting time but once I spoke to the friendly front desk girl she was able to calm me down and once in the back I understood the wait time he spend a lot of time with me and explaining my condition overall it was a good consultation and even better follow up.......:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
Dr. Milford is a very knowledgeable physician. He is compassionate, thorough, and very intelligent and explains with great detail the medical conditions. Dr. Milford listens and answers questions very well. I recommend him without hesitation! His staff is really nice and has great customer service along with friendliness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
Dr ordered completely unnecessary tests. Office staff is disorganized. it took two and a half weeks for them to get a referral to the testing facility and even then it was incomplete. Dr prescribed a new medication which he never told me about. I didn't know about it until the pharmacy called me to say I had a prescription to pick up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
Dr. Out and out lied to me. Told me to stop taking heart med. and take something else, even though I had open heart surgery last year, this without talking with my heart Dr. Ordered an MRI when he knew I had a pacemaker and could not have an MRI. Coded a blood test, necessary to have a ct scan with contrast, incorrectly and will not change code causing us to pay $400.00 of unnecessary cost. Refused to be my doctor after he had an "I AM IN CHARGE HERE" moment. I would not recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
Worst doctor ever, & even worse staff. Wait times at LEAST an hour. Once waited 3hrs for a scheduled apnt. Only saw dr on initial consult when he ordered tests for suspected seizures, after that he pawned me off to the nurse. After she quit I finally saw him and he was completely unaware of my results & treatment nurse was giving for the past yr. His staff never handles anything in a timely manner. I am out of my refill of seizure meds and have been trying for 3 wks to get refilled. STAY AWAY!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
They recommend unnecessary testing, will not return calls, forward lab analysis to out of network providers. Would never refer anyone to this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
Dr Milford is very knowledgeable in his field. He truly cares about his patients health and I feel very grateful to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Milford, MD?
Dr. Milford is an experienced, very thorough neurologist. He orders definitive tests and prescribes minimal medications to achieve desired results...and gets excellent results. However, his office staff is not responsive and needs prodding. But Dr. Milford is outstanding.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Milford?

Insurance accepted

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Plan of Nevada
Medicaid
MGM Resorts Health Plan

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Milford treats patients.