Dr. Christopher Miera, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Christopher Miera, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Christopher Miera, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Albuquerque, NM. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Miera is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital.

Dr. Miera's Experience

See how Dr. Miera's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miera

Dr. Miera accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Miera has admitting privileges.

Dr. Miera's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miera to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Miera's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Albuquerque, NM |
I have just started using Dr Miera. He has been very thorough and helpful. I am a 47 year old male and have had some health struggles. Dr Miera made sure that all the bases were covered and pointed me in the right direction to get me back on track with my health. He has been very empathetic to me and my needs. I have found him and his staff very accommodating and friendly. Thank you, Rob Faber
in Albuquerque, NM |
If I could give this doctor and his office a 0 star I would. The only friendly people were the receptionists. Dr. Miera wouldn't listen to anything as far as my husbands pain, and he still has not called for the X-Ray results, even though we have the X-ray imaging in our possession, which should not have been surprising because we have had nothing but issues with Lovelace. We will not be seeing this doctor anymore. They were all really rude and very unconcerned about anything we had to say. If y
in Albuquerque |
He is very thorough & knowledgable. He is friendly & I have seen him for 12 years. I am also a Registered Nurse.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Hands down the worst doctor I've ever seen. Tried multiple times to schedule a follow-up with him after visiting the ER, he would not call back. When I was finally able to get an appointment with him months later, he failed to review my prior records with him or my ER records, barely conducted a physical exam, brushed off my questions, and was incredibly rude and sarcastic throughout the visit. He should truly lose his medical license, someone is going to die because of his negligence.
Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Miera is awful. He is rude and doesn't care about his patients. Didn't seem to care what concerns I had and like my health concerns were trivial and I was wasting his time . He was very sarcastic and unprofessional. Doesn't bother to bring in the computer to have your records right in front of him so he can look up something in your records if needed. Like someone else said, it's like he is just sitting there waiting to retire. I wouldn't recommend this so called Dr. to anyone.
in Albuquerque |
Dr. Miera is awful. Don't ever choose him as your Doctor. He only spends 2 minutes with you and doesn't seem like he is there to help at all. You could be on the verge of killing yourself and he wouldn't notice because he's in a rush to get you out. He must be counting down the days to retirement.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Miera, MD?
Are you Dr. Miera?

Compare Dr. Miera

Dr. Miera's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in New Mexico not available
  •  Sanctions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

Sanction

Dr. Miera has received 1 sanction

• Failure to keep adequate medical records (2/28/2013)
    • Action Taken: Reprimand
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: New Mexico

Dr. Miera does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Miera and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1985

St Joseph Hospital and Med Center

Dr. Miera does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miera and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Miera does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Miera and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.