Dr. Christopher Meyers, DDS

Dr. Christopher Meyers, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Christopher Meyers, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Milwaukee, WI. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

500 W Silver Spring Dr Ste K250

• DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Meyers

Facial Reconstruction

Dr. Meyers's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Facial Reconstruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Education data for Dr. Meyers is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Meyers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Meyers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meyers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meyers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meyers' Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meyers to family and friends

Dr. Meyers' Performance

I was referred to Dr. Meyers for an extraction and implant. He made the best of a bad situation. His skill set is second to none and his bed side manner instills complete confidence and even a smile. He is compassionate and handled my fear with such kindness. He even called me at home after my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Meyers removed my daughter's wisdom teeth and did a good job with the procedure. However, his office staff is the worst I have ever encountered. I had to make 7 different calls just to try to get my insurance billed correctly. I spoke with both Patty and Della each time and have never...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Meyers and his assistant Amber were great while getting my wisdom teeth out. They explained everything along the way and made me feel very comfortable. Would recommend to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My daughter Kayla & I went to Dr. Myers dental office to get her wisdom teeth extracted. Everything was so wonderful. From start to finish. He explained to us in detail what he was going to do and there was no pressure. Never had a better visit to any other Dr's office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Meyers has never felt me more at ease! I have a wisdom tooth removal procedure in my future and seeing the dentist usually gives me great anxiety, after speaking with Dr. Meyers, all of my worry went away.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1