Dr. Christopher Menendez, MD

Breast Surgery | Male

NWA Breast Care Specialists 701 S Horsebarn Rd Ste 100 Rogers, AR 72758 Get Directions
Dr. Christopher Menendez, MD
At NWABCS, our goal is to offer the highest quality comprehensive breast care, from benign disease to cancer of the breast. We provide timely and convenient appointments as well as timely and accurate diagnosis, while offering the latest advancements in surgical techniques. Our compassionate staff is well trained to offer comprehensive care for every patient, in order to meet their physical and emotional needs. We are here for our patients and navigate them through any necessary consultations, ranging from plastic surgeons to oncologists. Dr. Menendez personally discusses all results with our patients and spends as much time as necessary to review and understand the options for appropriate treatment. Ultimately, our purpose is to save lives.

Dr. Menendez's Care Philosophy

Dr. Menendez is a board certified fellowship-trained breast surgeon who is dedicated to the surgical treatment of breast disease, specifically breast cancer. At NWABCS, our mission is to provide you with the most state-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical techniques in the fight against breast cancer. His advanced certification and training in breast cancer sets him apart as an expert in the field of breast surgery. He frequently speaks on a variety of subjects related to breast cancer and the technologies related to diagnosis and treatment.

Dr. Menendez's Experience

See how Dr. Menendez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Menendez

Dr. Menendez accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Menendez is now accepting new patients
NWA Breast Care Specialists701 S Horsebarn Rd Ste 100
Rogers, AR 72758
(479) 876-8028Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Menendez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Menendez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Menendez to family and friends
Dr. Menendez's Performance
in Berryville Ar |
Dr.Menendez is a great surgeon His bedside manner is caring and he has a great sense of humor. He did a mastectomy on me Tuesday and I had to call him about something on Friday night. He returned the call himself and didn't make me feel bad at all for bothering him. My surgery was on time in every way. I highly recommend him to anyone dealing with breast issues. Not many doctors will call u back themselves
in Fayetteville, AR |
So kind and took so much time to explain my condition and answer questions. A patient feels he really cares. Thank goodness, I didn't have a cancer diagnosis, but if I did, this is exactly the kind of physician I'd want by my side. Nurse and office staff very friendly as well. Highly recommend.
in West Fork, AR |
He is 1 of the most caring physicians I have ever worked with. He welcomes any and all questions, while acting like he has all the time in the world available to spend with you. When examining you, he is extremely gentle. He offers hugs, especially when he knows you have just received a devastating diagnosis from another physician and haven't had time to process it yet. I had to call him after hours after surgery once and he was very polite, helpful and calming. His office staff is awesome!
in Springdale, AR |
I am very appreciative of Dr. Menendez. He has "always"returned my calls to answer my health questions, or concerns, ASAP, usually same day, depending upon urgency. Dr . Menendez has demonstrated to me that he is an expert in his chosen field. I have been treated with dignity, respect, and sincere concern. Northwest Arkansas has been blessed with a physician, whose talent as a surgeon, and whose genuine compassion for his clients, unsurpassed. Staff performs professionally (patient needs R # 1).
in Fayetteville, AR |
I was referred to Dr Menendez by my PCP because I had atypical breast cells. From the moment I walked into his office, met receptionist Heather, then nurse Jenina, then the doc, I knew that I was in good hands. My whole body relaxed. My spirit was uplifted by these people. They are like family, they are so relaxed , easygoing, thorough, professional to the n'th degree yet playful so that I, as a patient, felt right at home. My lumpectomy was almost as easy. I'm grateful that this was my team!
in Mountain Home, AR |
My mother has been healthy all of her life considering she turned 67 yrs old this year (2016) and only has high blood pressure until this past summer when she was diagnosis with breast cancer. We were lost. When my mother was referred to Dr. Menendez for her double mastectomy, my mother was even more scared considering she has NEVER had surgery before. Dr. Menendez is WONDERFUL!!! He explains everything. He took time with us. He would even call us directly with information. HIGHLY recommend him!
in Springdale, AR |
I would recommend Dr. Menendez because he took the time to explain what my cancer was, the options I had and, after consulting with a second doctor, he called me to walk me through the reasons why the doctors thought the option I had chosen wasn't the best option for me. He answered all my questions. I felt at easy and knew what to expect going into surgery. He always has the time to explain and guide a patient through a difficult time in her life.
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr Menendez is a true gift from God! He is not only knowledgeable and an extremely capable surgeon, but he is also compassionate and caring. He never rush his patients and always answered ALL our questions. He always made us feel valued and cared for. We could not have asked for a better surgeon. His office staff are also wonderful ladies!
in Garfield,AR |
I would tell everybody you are in good hands. He has excellent bed side manners. He has compassion for his patients. Office people are excellent. They all make you feel like you have been friends for every .
in bentonville, ar |
As a patients' spouse, Dr. Menendez has been very reassuring that my wife will be okay. He explains everything very well and makes me feel comfortable enough at each appointment to ask questions. He always makes sure we both understand the treatment recommended and the expected results. He takes the time needed for both of us during this scary and stressful time. We both highly recommend him.
in Rogers, AR |
Dr. Menendez and his staff took a scary situation and truly put me at ease in both understanding and accepting what was happening. Dr. Menendez was very patient listening to my concerns; I felt safe challenging his suggestions and asking questions. He did not take offense but rather took the time to really help me understand. I never felt hurried. He has excellent bedside manners plus surgical skills.
in Eureka Springs, AR |
Dr. Menendez makes you feel as if you are his only concern and is willing to spend as much time as you need to answer, in detail, all of your questions. He is caring, patient and puts you at ease as you face your health dilemma.
in Fayetteville |
Dr. Menendez communicated to me very well what was going on with my breast tumor and diagnosis, treatments, and pathology reports. He made sure I fully understood and had no unanswered questions. This was my second surgery by Dr. Menendez within about 13 months. There was minimal pain both times. He is an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him to my family/friends. Dr. Menendez and staff, Janina and Heather, are caring as well as being efficient & professional.
in Springdale, AR |
I was recommended Dr. Menendez by friends who had heard wonderful reports about him. One a nurse was especially complimentary. From the 1st visit I was put at ease by Dr. M and his staff. He was Professional and knowledgeable about the Surgery I was having. He took as much time as We needed to explain the questions me and my husband had. The surgery went fine and the next day I was home and the recovery began. He is a caring doctor who has the patients best interest at heart. He is remarkable.
in Bella Vista, AR |
He did a double mastectomy on me and it was such a positive experience for me. I was pretty much pain free and driving within a week. To me that is an excellent physician. He also never hurries you and has a great personality which puts you at ease.
in Rogers, AR |
Dr. Menendez is friendly and professional. He takes time to listen to his patient's concerns and does not appear to be in a hurry to close a conversation on the patient. His staff add to a good office visit.
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Menendez is very thorough and takes his time with you and focuses on your concerns. You can tell he genuinely cares about his patients and loves his job. I highly recommend him.
Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Menendez did excellent on my surgery, it was the follow up care where there was an issue. I was never contact to see him after the radiation treatment. When I contact his office I was told that the radiation oncologist needed send them the paperwork, which never happened. I had to switch to a different doctor for follow up appointment. His office staff seems to be more interested in making sure you prepay for surgery than patient care. They don't seem to care that you have cancer.
in NWA |
Dr Menendez is a gifted surgeon and a wonderful Doctor, that is obvious. What I will also share is his personality is even more remarkable, he extends his care not only to his patient but to their family as well ensuring they have the peace of mind knowing their loved one is in excellent hands. Frankly I can't adequately say how much I respect him, what I can say with confidence is Dr Menendez is an exemplary doctor and an even better person. Ken Foxx
in Fifty six, AR |
He is a very good doctor and an especially nice person. I have had very good results from my surgery. Very quick recovery with a the smallest amount of pain. It was so much easier than I had anticipated I am greatful to the doctor, hospital and all staff. And more greatful to God for watching over me and all concerned with my surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Menendez, MD?
Are you Dr. Menendez?

Compare Dr. Menendez

Dr. Menendez says...

At NWABCS, our goal is to offer the highest quality comprehensive breast care, from benign disease to cancer of the breast.  We provide timely and convenient appointments as well as timely and accurate diagnosis, while offering the latest advancements in surgical techniques.  Our compassionate staff is well trained to offer comprehensive care for every patient, in order to meet their physical and emotional needs.  We are here for our patients and navigate them through any necessary consultations, ranging from plastic surgeons to oncologists.  Dr. Menendez personally discusses all results with our patients and spends as much time as necessary to review and understand the options for appropriate treatment. Ultimately, our purpose is to save lives.

Dr. Menendez's Care Philosophy

Dr. Menendez is a board certified fellowship-trained breast surgeon who is dedicated to the surgical treatment of breast disease, specifically breast cancer.  At NWABCS, our mission is to provide you with the most state-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical techniques in the fight against breast cancer. His advanced certification and training in breast cancer sets him apart as an expert in the field of breast surgery.  He frequently speaks on a variety of subjects related to breast cancer and the technologies related to diagnosis and treatment.

Dr. Menendez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Breast Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Menendez has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Menendez's Board Certifications

Ut Southwestern University Hospitals

Completed in 2008

Vanderbilt University

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Menendez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Menendez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breast Surgery