Dr. Christopher Marshall, DO

Dr. Christopher Marshall, DO

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Christopher Marshall, DO is a family medicine specialist in Kenmore, WA and has been practicing for 1 years. He graduated from Pacific Northwest University of Health Science in 2014 and specializes in family medicine.Read his story

18151 68th Ave NE Ste 100

Kenmore, WA 98028

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Marshall

Dr. Marshall's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Marshall "My residency was at one of the larger hospitals in Utah- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in Provo- and as a member of the only residency program at that hospital I had the responsibility to manage patients at every level in the hospital including ICU, post-surgical, pediatrics, newborn babies, and even laboring mothers. My clinic was across the street from the hospital, and there I had the privilege of seeing my patients - babies I had delivered days or years earlier, young scouts as they prepared for camp, expectant mothers, and geriatric patients, all of whom I am honored to say called me their physician. Ever since I was a child I either wanted to be either a fighter pilot, a police officer or a physician, but eventually settled on becoming a doctor. But following my graduation from Western Washington University, I began a career as a software developer. After working for a number of years and even starting my own company I woke up one day and realized that I wasn't anywhere close to what I wanted to be when I grew up. So I returned to school and began a new path that took me to where I am today. There isn't a single facet of medicine I don't enjoy, and as such, I ultimately decided to go into Family Medicine. My nontraditional medical background offers me a sometimes unique perspective of medicine and perhaps also into the lives of my patients. "

This content was provided by Dr. Marshall "Partnership and collaboration are the cornerstones of how I practice medicine, and I view my own role as a health guide to help you navigate the frequently changing field of medicine. My job is to meet you where you are, and help you live the healthiest life possible. "

Dr. Marshall does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Diabetes Screening
  • Hepatitis C Virus Screening
  • Hepatitis Screening
  • Liver Function Test
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Pacific Northwest University of Health Science
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • Utah Valley Family Medicine Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2017

Dr. Marshall has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marshall has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marshall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marshall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marshall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marshall

Dr. Marshall?
Dr. Marshall's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Marshall?