Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Maloney Jr

Maloney Plastic Surgery

3170 N SWAN RD Tucson, AZ 85712

Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Tucson, AZ and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons in 1994 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Maloney Jr accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Maloney Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Maloney Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Maloney Jr

Dr. Maloney Jr?
Dr. Maloney Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD
I couldn’t be more happy with my results! The staff is excellent and Dr Maloney is fantastic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD?
Dr. Maloney did an excellent job. He is efficient, & amazingly effective at his practice. I got the positive results I wanted and highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD?
Dr. Maloney and his staff are great and helpful! I had a mommy make over and couldn’t be any happier with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD?
I’m very pleased with my experience with Dr. Maloney and his entire staff. And even more pleased with the results! Every aspect of my surgery was done efficiently, professionally and kindly. I had my eyes and neck done plus fat implants in my checks. My only regret is that I didn’t do it sooner. I would recommend them with no hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD?
I am about 2 weeks post op and did a mommy makeover. I have been researching PS for over a year before deciding Dr Maloney was the right fit. I researched 6 other providers. He and his staff are and are the best hands down. Lindsay emailed me day and night answering allllll questions without a hitch. He gives you his cell phone and I have had post op questions and he answers all texts same day and never made me feel silly for asking. I’m a healthcare provider and know how challenging it can be to have patients contact you so frequently. But he is eloquent in all he does and I absolutely will recommend him and will go to him for all I can. I am ecstatic with my results already. He is an artist! Thank you Dr Maloney, Lindsay, Danielle, and all staff members. You have made this mommy so happy. Xoxo to you all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD?
I'm a 62 yr old woman with 42 yr old breast implants.  I had implant removal with complex capsulectomy done about a week ago Friday and it could not have gone better!  I woke up from the anesthesia with no grogginess, dizziness or nausea which I attribute to the pre-surgery instructions from Dr Maloney. My pain was so minimal that the only thing I needed was the suggested extra mg of ibuprofen.  I took it easy for a day or two, but needed no downtime and was back to my normal routine by Monday. I couldn't believe how good I felt. My implants were inserted with a tiny incision under the nipple and Dr Maloney removed them with the same tiny incision.  His skills are amazing. My small breasts are equally proportioned and shaped. I'm totally pleased with the results!  I also have to thank Dr Maloney for his calm, confident demeanor which aided in my going into this surgery with no anxiety and for his great staff who were not only friendly and caring, but always on top of everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD?
Dr. Maloney and staff were very professional and personable. They answered every question. My results after the procedure (facelift) were what I had hoped for. I would highly recommend Dr. Maloney and his staff for your rejuvenation experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD?
Dr. Maloney is Fantastic in every way you want your Doctor to be !! Confident, and a very skilled Surgeon who is kind and listens ?? I don’t take surgery lightly & I’m so glad that I found such a wonderful Doctor to make me feel at ease about my Breast Augmentation. The whole recovery period was truly uneventful ‘thankfully’ not much discomfort at all, really easy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD?
Very pleasant. They accommodated my needs quickly and professionally
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD?
When I read all the 5 star ratings I was skeptical. It didn't seem possible. Now I know how he's earned all these happy reviews! Dr. Maloney and his staff are so professional and friendly. Lindsay, his patient coordinator went above and beyond to help get my son, who has a complicated pain condition in to see the doctor as soon as possible! She was extremely responsive in answering all my questions. Wait times were shockingly short. This practice is a well oiled machine. Well done!! I am very happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Maloney Jr?

The goal of Maloney Plastic Surgery is to ensure that our patients receive optimum results with exceptional care. That is why you get us, not a machine answering the phone. Our team is dedicated to your care, comfort and safety. Our experienced staff...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Best Doctors in America 2005-2012, 2005-2012

Memberships & Affiliations

• American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Member
  • American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Member

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Maloney Jr treats patients.

69% Patient experience rating, Equal to the national average