Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD

Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Maloney is a Harvard trained, board certified plastic surgeon who returned to his home town of Tucson, AZ to open Maloney Plastic Surgery in 2002. Dr. Maloney completed Medical School at Columbia before undertaking his general surgery and burn fellowship at Vanderbilt. While at Vanderbilt, he also attended The Owen Graduate School of Management, obtaining his Master's in Business Administration. Dr. Maloney did his formal plastic surgery training in Boston at Harvard in the Combined Plastic Surgery Program. He was Chief Resident for two years at Massachusetts General, Children's Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Beth Israel Hospital. Dr. Maloney returned home to Tucson, AZ in 2002 and received clinical appointment in Plastic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Anatomy and Cell Biology at the University of Arizona. Dr. Maloney a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He has been voted into the Best Doctors in America® by his peers every year since 2005and has been awarded the Castle Connolly Top Doctor award. He participates in the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program with the American Board of Plastic Surgery. This MOC program reviews physician surgical experience and safety, requires ongoing written testing, competency exams and continuing medical education.. In his spare time Dr. Maloney spends time with his wife and three boys. He can usually be found on the golf course or participating in events with the Conquistadors and the Centurions, both charitable organizations in the Tucson area.

Maloney Plastic Surgery

3170 N Swan Rd

Tucson, AZ 85712

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. Maloney Jr

Video

Dr. Maloney Jr's Experience

Dr. Maloney Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Maloney Jr "The goal of Maloney Plastic Surgery is to ensure that our patients receive optimum results with exceptional care. That is why you get us, not a machine answering the phone. Our team is dedicated to your care, comfort and safety. Our experienced staff members are skilled at educating you both before and after surgery. We strive to achieve the highest level of patient satisfaction by helping you make informed decisions regarding your choice to have plastic surgery. Please ask questions, that is what our team is here for. Dr. Maloney and his clinical coordinator are available to you twenty-four hours a day including nights, weekends and holidays. If you have a question after surgery, please call us."

• Plastic Surgery

• Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures
  • Post Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery
  • Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL)
  • Ptosis (Eyelids) Surgery
  • Soft Tissue Injections
  • Turbinate Reduction
  • Wrinkle Reduction by Injection
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of San Diego
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Vanderbilt University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

• Best Doctors in America 2005-2012, 2005-2012

Dr. Maloney Jr has no media or publications listed.

• American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Member
  • American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Member

Dr. Maloney Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maloney Jr to family and friends
Dr. Maloney Jr's Performance
in Phoenix |
. I was somewhat anxious about being awake during the surgery but found the surgery was not painful. Dr Maloney did an excellent job of numbing my entire face. I'm very pleased with the results. He is an amazing plastic surgeon!
in Tucson, AZ |
I had an in office facelift & laser resurface with Dr Maloney & am very pleased with the results. I was somewhat anxious about being awake during the surgery but found my anxiety was manageable & the surgery was not painful. Dr Maloney did an excellent job of numbing my entire face. I'm very pleased with the results. I've regained a chin line & neckline & lost the jowls that were forming but it looks natural & not 'stretched.'
Tucson, AZ |
I had a lower face lift which included my neck and chin. I opted for local anesthesia, which made it an easy experience with little downtime. Dr Maloney and his assistant, Susan, made certain I was comfortable. My results are fantastic and natural looking. I am grateful to him and his staff.
AZ |
Dr. Maloney is one of the most amazing doctors I have ever met. He is truly and artist. Not only is he talented, but he has the most amazing manner with his patients. I have had over 8 procedures done with him (some were with his estheticians in the office). His office estheticians are amazing as well. I never have too many questions for them, they never make me feel like I am asking too many!! (I always have a million!) If there is ever any concern, they address it IMMEDIATELY!!! RECOMMEND!!!!
Tucson, AZ |
What began as a routine mole excision turned into early skin cancer detection. He went so far as to put me in contact with a specialist at Banner UMC. Once again I am grateful for Dr. Maloney and his staff!
Tucson, AZ |
Very satisfied with the results I got here. The office staff is very friendly. Good experience overall!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Maloney is definitely an expert in everything he does! I had breast augmentation, upper lid surgery, a large pore removed and a cyst from my back. Everything turned out amazing. Overly thrilled with the results. I would HIGHLY recommend!
in Picacho Az |
I've written my review about the AMAZING Dr. Maloney, so now I'd like to follow up with a review of another AMAZING staff member, Vanessa Williams! Vanessa is a certified medical laser tec, licensed aesthetician & medical assistant. Not only is she very professional, Vanessa is sweet, kind & caring. Always makes sure I'm comfortable with every visit. Like Dr Maloney, Vanessa is a perfectionist & will advise you on all your needs pre & post procedure. HIGHLY RECOMMEND her. Thank you Vanessa!!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Maloney and his staff are amazing. He is very personable and I highly recommend him. Awesome patient care/bedside manner, provided his personal cell phone number for me to contact him at any time.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Maloney takes time with you. He analysis what you want to achieve and goes into what he sees and how he would be accomplished it. I would not go to anyone else. I had my procedure without being put out - it is the only way to go. I did not feel anything and I was concerned over being put out because of the bad effects it can have on you. I am very proud to be his patient and he will be the only one working on me because he is like an artist precise!
Tucson, AZ |
Amazing quality, professional, knowledgeable, courteous, caring, and thorough service from the entire staff from booking the appointments and all the way through to the service and follow-ups that I was provided! I had a facial laser resurfacing and broad band light therapy performed on me by Cynthia, and I am beyond ecstatic with the professional consultation and the results of the recommended treatment that I got. Prior to visiting this office, I was considering... agh! out of space!
in Tucson, AZ |
My experience with Dr. Maloney exceeded all of my expectations! I had a breast augmentation on Friday and was back to work on Tuesday. The recovery was quick and nearly painless. I've had no complications and get compliments all the time how natural I look. I would recommend him to anyone for any plastic surgery. He is always available and makes you feel comfortable from the moment you meet him.
in Sahuarita, AZ |
I had a lower facelift 2 months ago. I am so happy. Im so confident now. He did what he promised. Exceeded my expectations. Very nice staff. I also had my upper lip lasered A former smoker. All the lines are gone. Vanessa is great with the laser treatments. I would rather have been under general anesthesia but that would have just been my preference. It did not hurt. I saved money that way though. And better recovery time. I saw some negative reviews and don't understand that.
in Tucson, AZ |
I am 5 days out from an elective in-office nasal tip revision and doing wonderful. I am so happy with the results and the ease of the procedure itself. I am in the medical field and would strongly recommend Dr Maloney to my friends, family, and anyone choosing to have any kind of procedure. The entire experience was pleasant. Dr Maloney is professional,detailed and very well-known in the community as an excellent physician. I agree completely! I feel so fortunate to have found him!
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Maloney has a wonderful P. A. Danielle is very professional yet personable.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Maloney Jr, MD?

Visit Dr. Maloney Jr