Dr. Christopher P. Majka, MD

Dr. Christopher P. Majka, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Texas Eye Care 5721 Esplanade Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78414 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Majka specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Corpus Christi, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Majka? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Majka's Experience

86Experience
Match

See how Dr. Majka's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Majka

Dr. Majka accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Majka has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Majka's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Majka to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Majka
Dr. Majka's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (29)
in Corpus Christi |
I was never treated with so much professionalism from the front desk to the end o the process Thank You Ernest Bernier
Ernest, it is a pleasure to treat you with excellence! Thank you for allowing us to take care of all of your eye care needs!
in Taft, TX |
So happy to be referred here, best advice I ever took in medical care for my eyes. From beginning to end the whole office staff including doctor had to be the most professional yet humorous that I have come across. I was answered to where I could understand everything, Vanessa was helpful the whole way including Letty who verified my benefits right then and there for surgery the following week.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
At my six-month check-up visit since a transformational cataract surgery, he greeted me warmly, compassionately. Professional and dedicated to superior doctor-patient relations, he's heart-centered, with wisdom & expertise unparalleled. Since surgery, I feel more confident in my life, physically stronger, mentally more alert, emotionally more balanced, & spiritually full of gratitude to God. Dr. Majka is a truly gifted individual who knows the eyes are the window to heart, soul & spirit.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I recommend Dr. Majka to all my friends who are looking for a competent, professional eye doctor. I like his soft spoken manner and the way he thoroughly explains everything. I would just like the staff who calls for appointment reminders to remind us if we are getting our eyes dilated so that we can get someone to drive us afterwards. Thanks!
LOVE THE NEW OFFICE AND STAFF
in Alice, Texas |
I love Dr Majka's care and patience. He has helped me recover my vision and there is a lot more he can do but we are taking it a step at a time. I am so lucky to have such a good doctor to care for the recovery of my vision problems.
Portland, TX |
The stars speak for themselves. I the office is brand new very clean. They have a surgery cent right next door brand new as well and very clean. The wait time was impeccable. I was greated not only on way in but on my way out. Schedule an apt was so easy and effort less. I will definitely be returning as a patient.
in Alice tx |
Pleasant experience overall from beginning to end. The administration is helpful and able to explain the random wall made that in my opinion is absurd. I was able to be at ease with my assistant Mrs Alaniz prior to my visit with Dr majka. He was professional and personal. My wife has an appointment toour. Can't wait for my cataract surgery and continued care with him
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Majka for my eye care for years. I started going to him after being diagnosed with diabetes. He and his staff are always courteous, friendly, and professional. After two eye surgeries and laser treatments, i wouldn't trust anyone else! He is very patient and caring, he always has time to answer all my questions.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Dr. Majka is incredibly compassionate, calm, and very intelligent. I am so thankful that he is my doctor. He's the best of the best. Anyone under his care is in great hands!
Dr. Majka is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He has taken care of my family for several years. Anyone who wants to have the best eye care in the Corpus Christi area this is the place. The staff and everyone there are professional and caring. No drama in this office. A pleasure to feel that your family's welfare is important.
in corpus christi, tx |
All of the workers are all very nice and polite. I had a very great experience for my first time going through a bad corneal ulcer.
Excellent from the first office visit! Thankful that Dr Majka is here in Corpus Christi.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Dr, Majka and his staff are all friendly and professional. They all take the time to answer questions and explain procedures. He did both of my cataract surgeries and I had no problems at all after the surgery. Dr. Majka is also my husband's doctor and he takes very good care of Richard's eyes.
in Rockport, TX |
Dr. Majka evaluated my eyes - confirmed earlier diagnosis by local doctor. Cataract surgery in both eyes. Could not be more pleased with Dr. Majka, his expertise, quality of service, facilities and staff. Best experience with medical team. ever.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
I was referred to him about laser correction and my experience was great. All my questions were answered without making me feel stupid. I do ask a lot of questions, from beginning to end I was at ease with the whole office. I am also going to set an appointment for my uncle for glaucoma and diabetes. Dr Majka honestly has to be the most comfortable Doctor I have ever met.
in Corpus Christi, TX |
Dr. Mijka is very caring and will answer all your questions to help you make the right decisions.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher P. Majka, MD?
Are you Dr. Majka?

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy

• Eye Surgery
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2006

Kresge Eye Institute
    Duke University Eye Ctr

Dr. Majka has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Majka has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Majka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Majka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Majka's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Majka

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Majka's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Majka

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients