Dr. Christopher Low, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Low

Cosmetic and Reconstructive Specialist of Florida

906 NE 26th Ave Ft Lauderdale, FL 33304

Dr. Christopher Low, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Ft Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark in 2004 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Low accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Low's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Low's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Hidradenitis
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

Dr. Low?
Dr. Low's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Low, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Low is an incredible professional. He really worked with me throughout the entire process of my consultations and ended up giving me the EXACT results I wanted. He was extremely attentive to all my needs during my recovery process. He made himself available while I was away on a family trip and provided the care I needed even overseas. I can't say enough about how happy I was with my experience not only Dr. Low but his entire staff. I can't emphasize enough how much I would recommend ANYONE
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
100% satisfied... He is talented, careing and maximum professionalism, he is fantastic at his job and his goal is to make sure his patient is happy with him, don’t look no further he is the best plastic surgeon I ever came across... he is the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
Dr Low is the very best Reconstructive and Plastic Surgeon in Ft Lauderdale. His office is very calm and soothing and his office staff are pleasant, helpful, friendly yet always professional. I had a scar on my neck that bothered me and Dr Low did not hesitate to agree to do a scar revision. The scar was small and most people didn’t notice it. But I noticed it and Dr Low was so understanding about why I wanted it revised. Dr Low was great about making sure I had no pain during the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
Thank you to the extraordinary Dr Low and Dr Cheung and their phenomenal office staff. They are my last step to finally finishing my journey with right breast cancer. Dr Low came highly recommended from my oncologist and now I know why. Dr Low and Dr Cheung performed a right tram flap and inserted a left implant for symmetry. For me, Dr Low not only gave me a breast again but also my self-esteem
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
I have no words to describe how happy and confident I feel after my mommy makeover. The experience with Dr. Low and his amazing staff was part of my wonderful experience. He made an amazing job. I love my new belly button and tummy. Breast lift was perfect as I wanted it. Great Doctor. Great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
My wife's Mommy makeover went perfectly and she is beyond happy with the results! Dr Low and his team are true expert surgeons and let us know what to expect and every stage. From the initial consultation, pre op visits, day of protocol, and remarkable post op treatment we are very satisfied. I highly recommend CRS for any woman who wants to improve their appearance after the effects of pregnancy that can take a toll on their body that only a Mommy makeover will fix. Thank you so much CRS
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
Dr. Low is a very dedicated, caring and professional physician. His office staff also are very personable and caring. Everyone made me feel very comfortable. I will forever be grateful for the care he has given me. I would refer anyone that needs his care and know that all will be very pleased!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
I recently had a procedure done by Dr. Low. Having any kind of plastic surgery is never an easy decision. Dr. Low and his staff listened to my concerns and made me so comfortable I no longer worried. The procedure turned out perfect and I am extremely happy with the results. People compliment me all the time and don’t even realize what I had done! I have recommended this office to all of my family and friends. I would not hesitate to have any more procedures done at this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
After being diagnosed with breast cancer following a previous lumpectomy, my oncological surgeon recommended Dr. Low as my plastic surgeon. I underwent a double mastectomy and reconstruction. He has been kind and compassionate, even battling with my insurance company to ensure I received the care I needed. He explained all options thoroughly, was easily accessible following surgery, and has meticulously programmed my followup care. He is highly trained to perform DIEP flap reconstruction. His of
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
Dr. Low is lovely! He made me feel I could trust him. He is professional and precise. He did exactly what he promised he was going to do. The results after surgery exceeded my expectations. He is amazing! I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
I wish every doctor could be like Dr. Low & Dr. Cheung! I consulted with numerous doctors & I am very confident that I made the right choice. I had a tummy tuck and breast reconstruction after a botched BA a few years ago. Not only did Dr. Low do an incredible job - he has been there making sure I'm okay every step of the way. I can always reach him after hours and he spends amble time explaining answers to all of my questions or concerns. His staff is extremely knowledgeable & reassuring too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
Ever since my 1st meeting w Dr.Low back in July, I fell inlove w him and his staff! His staff is friendly, compassionate, and very professional. Dr.Low is informative, approachable, and empathetic. I had a double mastectomy Nov,17th, Dr.Low started my reconstruction right away. While in the hospital he checked on me everyday! I was very nervous before surgery, Dr. Low made me feel comfortable, Dec.9th was my 1st expansion. His expertise put me at ease during this difficult time. I recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
After meeting with several other surgeons to discuss a preventative mastectomy - I was discouraged by the lack of empathy and care displayed by some doctors. But Dr. Low and his amazing team (especially Claudia) immediately put me at ease. Dr. Low has amazing attention to detail, confidence in his work, and truly cares about his patients. He is available all hours to answer questions, the office is organized and friendly. This journey, albeit difficult, has far exceeded my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
My oncologist suggested a full breast reconstruction because of mastectomy (breast cancer). He highly recommended Dr Low. I was so nervous about the process. When I met with Dr Low, he put me at ease, showed me pictures of reconstructed breasts and explained the entire process. A year later, I am so happy and blessed by His gift. Dr Low does have a gift. He has done a gorgeous work of art on me. He really cared about me as a patient. My breast is comfortable, beautiful and so natural looking.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
Dr. Low and the staff at CRS plastic surgery are amazing! I recently went to see him for a consult for cosmetic surgery. He was very approachable and understanding in regards to what I wanted to achieve and listened carefully to come up with a plan for me. I underwent a facelift, my upper lids done and fat grafting to my face. I couldn’t be happier with my results, looking so much more youthful and refreshed. Everyone in his staff is so friendly and Dr. Low has gone above and beyond for me. I ha
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
Dr. Low performed a breast reduction/lift on me and restored a long time inverted nipple. He is amazing and I am so pleased with the results. I experienced no pain and very little discomfort. His nurse, Claudia is very personable and made me feel comfortable in the exam room. She was also instrumental getting my pre-op information when I was having some difficulty getting my results from one of the doctor's office. My surgery was at The Surgery Center of Ft laud., a wonderful facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
Dr Low Is Amazing. It has been 14 years since my Mastectomy. i had no chest muscle. The implant became encapsulated. Dr Low recommended a Flap for a permanent solution. Had my surgery on the 4th and let me tell you my breast looks freaking amazing. You would never know I ever had a Mastectomy. What he has done for me, physically and emotionally, no words could ever describe. I am blessed to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
He was / is very caring and professional giving attention to my needs and has gone out of his way to follow-up with any questions or concerns that I had during my 3 procedures with him. He has been very thorough with follow-up even calling me back on my cell to find out how things were going. He made sure I understood what the various procedures involved and truly went the "Extra Mile" to make me a satisfied patient; I would highly recommend him to any one interested in a good surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
Dr. Christopher Low is an Amazing Doctor, and a Great person also. He is one of those special doctors you don't meet very often, that truly put the well being of the person he is taking care of in the first place. I was in a motorcycle accident on the night of November 21st 2015 and was taken to ER at Broward General, where Dr. Low took care of me initially. Dr. Low was able to save my fingers that were pretty much condemned and free me of the scars that I had on my face. I'll always be thankful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Low, MD?
I HAD THE PLEASURE OF DR LOW RECONSTRUCTING MY BREAST. I WAS REALLY SCARED AND NERVOUS BUT DR LOW ASSURED ME THAT I WOULD BE FINE AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE I COULD TRUST HIM. HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME ABOUT MY PROCEDURE. HE MADE SURE I HAD HIS CELL PHONE NUMBER IN CASE I HAD QUESTIONS OR DOUBTS. HE'S VERY CONFIDENT IN HIS WORK. HIS STAFF IS OUTSTANDING...THEY GREET YOU WITH A SMILE AND MAKE YOU FEEL VERY WELCOME SOON AS YOU WALK IN THE DOOR. MY HUSBAND AND I JUST LOVES THEM ALL. DR LOW YOU ROCK!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Low?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Low treats patients.

Holy Cross Hospital