Dr. Christopher Lee, MD

Dr. Christopher Lee, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Christopher Lee, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Duluth, GA. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

3500 Duluth Park Ln Ste 210

Duluth, GA 30096

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Lee

See how frequently Dr. Lee performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Earwax Buildup
Ear Disorders
ENT Surgery

Dr. Lee's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Lee's Performance
Norcross, GA |
Dr. Lee is most excellent! I am so glad I found him!!!! He is friendly, fast, and competent. It is so very nice to know you have some one you can count on and trust when things go wrong with your ears. Dr. Lee is that person for me! Also, the people in his office are very friendly and helpful. Great place; great people; and I refer Dr. Lee to anyone who asks for a recommendation for an ENT! Thank you!
fairfield, ca |
One of the rudest most incompetent Dr. I've ever met. I wish I read his before I went to see him. I am hoping people will read this. He does not listen, extremely rude, and basically regardless of what you tell him, he will recommend a procedure mainly to make more money. I wish these type of Dr. are investigated and are not allowed to practice. I am lucky I did not follow up with his recommendations. I knew I would not since he did not listen to a word I was saying.
in Norcross, GA |
I'm a father of 11, and Dr Lee has taken care of my kids so well. Tubes, tonsils, infections, he has diagnosed and treated everything we've needed. His no nonsense approach gets you in and out quickly.
in Duluth |
I have been seeing Dr. Lee for about 2 years. I have had ear and nose issues all my life, and now I have the complications of C.O.P.D. added to the mix. He knows his business, is professional, and ALWAYS asks how I am doing. He's not big on small talk, and neither am I. Dr. Lee gets straight to straight to the point and has really provided great care for me.
in Duluth, GA |
Dr. Lee cured me of a sinus infection that had been plaguing me for months after my family doctor had told me there was nothing to be done & it just had to run its course. The office staff is very friendly & flexible both in scheduling appointments and making payments. And this is definitely THE MOST EFFICIENT doctor's office I've ever been in: super quick, no over-scheduling, and very little waiting.
in Cumming, GA |
Our family has been under the care of Dr. Lee for several years and he is THE BEST ENT we have encountered in our entire lives. My adult daughter had serious ear problems and got NO relief from several ENT's in the Atlanta area. She was told that there was no help for the hole in her eardrum, which resulted in chronic vertigo, pain, etc. Dr Lee performed the necessary surgery and it changed her life. We love Dr. Lee and his office staff is very professional and accommodating. Highly recommend.
Duluth, GA |
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. He has anger management issues and will harass you if you ask him about costs of procedure which shows how insecure he is as a doctor and that he only cares about money. You have to pay upfront BEFORE a procedure which is unheard of and he will curse while talking to you. Completely unprofessional. The staff don't seem to know what they're doing either. The office takes a picture of your face when you go there for the first time - I felt like I was getting a mug shot.
in Duluth, GA |
Dr. Lee is amazing! One of a kind doctor who had performed a tonsillectomy on me. I was so afraid because of all the horror stories I heard about the recovery time and experience but I didn't feel a thing! He made sure to keep me comfortable and painless throughout every doctor visit! 100% recommend him to everyone!!!!
in Alpharetta, GA |
He is awesome! I had ongoing sinus issues for almost 25 years (bleeding mostly). I had been to at least 5 different doctors, multiple ER visits (I needed IV's at times due to extensive bleeding). Dr. Lee was the only doctor who found a way to fix me. He never gave up. I owe him my eternal gratitude.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Lee has done all the ear, nose, and throat check ups and surgery for my husband and both of my kids. My youngest daughter received tubes in her ears and had her tonsils and Adenoids removed. My oldest daughter had her tonsils and Adenoids removed as well. My husband had surgery to correct his sinuses. Dr. Lee performed all of their surgeries and they all had the best recovery. He has quick service and check ups and is completely knowledable of his work. He is the best!!!
in Alpharetta, GA |
My 8 yr old son received very personable care from Dr. Lee. The entire process (pre-op, surgery,post-op) was very smooth. When I called the office a few times with questions, Dr. Lee personally called back. We had a great experience and would recommend.
in Duluth, GA |
Dr Lee has addressed my ear infection and have I have not had any further problems. I routinely go for check ups and have found the staff to be professional and courteous. I have never had to wait beyond my assigned appt time and am usually seen early
in Fayetteville, GA |
I had so many issues with my nose and ears. Dr. Lee was able to diagnose and treat me immediately. He performed surgery for one of my issues which went very well and was a great success. Dr. Lee and his staff are always very pleasant and attentive to all of my needs. I love this facility. I travel a little over an hour from my home to receive great care from Dr. Lee. I highly recommended Dr. Lee's office to anyone who is looking for a great ENT who knows his profession well!
in Duluth, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for over a year now. I have had 2 successful surgeries and now breathe, and sleep, much better. He is very knowledgeable and each procedure has gone exactly as I have been advised. My schedule is very demanding and I have wasted very little time in the waiting room as his office runs efficiently, and his Staff is superior. I would recommend this Doctor/Office for your ENT needs.
in Alpharetta |
Successful surgery. Courteous staff. Excellent experience overall.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
I needed an ENT quickly due to a situation with my ear, and could not get in to see my usual one. I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Lee. I booked it, and then read the reviews. I almost cancelled. Not having another option, though, I kept it. Unless he's changed a lot recently, I thought he was great. Yes, he was efficient. But he was extremely thorough and honestly did more than my usual ENT. I just don't see what all the fuss was about. I would highly recommend.
in Buford, GA |
Totally rude and disrespectful. He has an arrogance that makes him put down others he deems less than him Complete disrespect. I don't know how he is still a doctor He is the absolute opposite of what a doctor should be. He was definitely not caring and showed no emotion. I thought doctors were supposed to care for people I need but this arrogant man has showed me that some doctors are indeed very rude and a complete nut job.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
DO NOT LET THIS DOCTOR OPERATE ON YOU! This doctors office is rude and unprofessional. They have no concern for aftercare or for the best care for patients. VERY MONEY ORIENTED!
in Atlanta, GA |
Very unprofessional, unethical, and disrespectful person I've ever met. He does not want to listen to his patients. He doesn't explain the reason for the sickness and just wants your money. He even told us to be quite when I asked him questions but did not forget to explain the cost of his service. I honestly do not understand how he still has his license. He just wants patient's money and shuts them up when they have concerns. Not as a doctor, but very unethical as a person.
in Norcross, GA |
I saw this dr today . Rudest , most condense ding , the worst dr experience I ever had . He seemed like he had an anger problem. Rushed me through the app , was very rude as he was trying to examine . I have never felt fearful like this visiting any doctor . While he was checking he didn't forget to add pricing . While I was concerned about my problem . The worst visit I've ever had . Will deliver the feedback to the referring Doctor . This is very concerning and uncomfortable . I give him 0
in duluth, georgia |
The most impatient doctor I have ever seen! He did not want to take time to explain what problems my son had and what treatment options were available. I am not sure why he was so rushing, there was only one other patient in waiting room. So disappointed with his attitude and insensitivity to concerned parents. Horrible Dr's experience.
in Duluth, GA |
Rudest doctor I have ever been to. Believe everything BAD that you see about him. It is ALL true. When I first got there he saw everyone that came into the office after me...before me. I was the last one sitting there. Then he opened the door to the waiting room and pointed for me to come in.Would not listen to my issues. Told me neurologists don't know what they are talking about and that I don't have migraines. Paid $150 to clean my ear wax out. Spent less than 10 minutes with me total.
in Duluth, GA |
Do yourself a favor and find a doctor that listens, doesn't use scare tactics, won't pressure the patient into doing an unnecessary procedure just for the sake of milking the patient, and a staff who doesn't have the same mentality as the bad doctor. BTW, I think Lee had his share of unhappy patients because he goes as far as making sure he gets paid before the visit. Can you imagine how unhappy a patient would have to be not willing to pay for the visit? KEEP AWAY FROM THIS GUY.
in Duluth, GA |
Very rude and condescending doctor. Is impatient and cuts you off when you have questions. His actions are very haphazard and much too fast, pushing you out the door in less than 5 minutes at times. Does not explain in detail why you have your symptoms.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
Are you Dr. Lee?