Dr. Christopher Lee, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Lee

CHRISTOPHER J LEE MD

3500 Duluth Park Ln Ste 210 Duluth, GA 30096

Dr. Christopher Lee, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Duluth, GA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School in 1998 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat and sleep medicine.

Dr. Lee accepts

Dr. Lee accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Blue Choice HMO
Blue Choice Option POS
Blue Open Access POS
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Lee's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acute Tonsillitis
  • Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Cancer

1.2048192771084338%

Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Lee, MD
Today is the first time I went to see Dr. Lee for cough & sinus problem. He was rough. Bad attitude. He does not know or does anyway how to behave with senior patient. He inserted something in my nose which was very much uncomfortable for me. I tried to let him know but he did not care at all. Overall he has a bad attitude and does not know how to give comfort his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
I was very impressed with the efficient and organized way his staff was able to schedule appointments and talk to me about the insurance side of the surgery. I don't agree with the negative reviews here. I appreciate a doctor that doesn't leave you sitting for 30 minutes in the waiting room and then another 30 once your name is called. He moves fast and I felt well taken care of. Maybe slower thinking or non-organized people need a slower moving doctor. Or maybe some people like to spend 1/2 a day in a doctor's office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
I came to Dr. Lee with a seriously deviated septum. He knew precisely what to do and helped me to clearly understand what would take place during the surgery and what the outcome would be. I could not be more pleased with the results and am so impressed with Dr. Lee’s professionalism, expertise, and genuine concern! These same qualities are mirrored by his staff, each of whom is upbeat, extremely organized, and so very helpful. Without exception, my follow up visits have been timely, eff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
I read previous reviews of Dr Lee and was skeptical of his practice. I had surgery in his office and could not be more impressed by him and his staff. His straight forward approach made me feel very comfortable. He told me everything he was going to do and did just that. His answers to my questions were in a manner that I could understand versus a medical definition. My procedure went perfect and his follow up care has been incredible. His staff is courteous and efficient. I would recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lee for more than three years. I had suffered for decades with untreated and undiagnosed ear, neck, and head pain that worsened during and after flights. Dr. Lee finally provided a course of treatment that significantly improves my quality of life, improves my sleep, eliminated my hoarseness, and significantly reduced my pain. The front office staff is superb and Dr. Lee has been quick, thorough, and effective. I am always seen within 10 minutes of appointment time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
This person is quite literally the worst caregiver I have ever heard of. The 5 star reviews is a joke and misleading. If you go here, you will get the pleasure of having your ear drained and cleaned out irrespective of your wishes or the reason you came for in the first place. He yells and says rather un-doctor like comments. All in all, a complete rude person! I would highly recommend a different doctor to see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
best Doctor ever Dr. Lee really know how to care for people specially my self I was thinking that if was going to hurt and he have the firm and greatest Doctor's hand, I was so please with his service. My name is Marisol Perez and I highly recommend Dr. Lee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
One of the rudest doctors I have had the misfortune to come across. I agree with some of the other reviews saying he "commands" you how and where to move, he rushes through examinations and procedures so quick that it made me extremely nervous. His social skills are non-existent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
Dr Lee is the kindest, most professional and knowledgeable doctor I have seen in a long time. Extremely punctual. He respects you by staying on time. This also tells me that he values me. I appreciate how well he has taken care of me during the surgery and the aftercare. His staff is the same. EXCELLENT!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
Dr. Christopher Lee is an excellent ENT Specialist. He is a very thorough Doctor regarding Ear, Nose, and Throat problems. His case evaluations for patient medical problems and concerns are handled with great tactics and treatment results. Diagnostic capabilities are very Professional. Office is equipped with State of the Art Medical Diagnostic Equipment. Medical Staff is Highly trained to provide all necessary comforts a patient needs to resolved their Problems! Front Office staff very helpful
Wonderful experience every time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
Great Dr. Very Efficient, and Assertive. Would recommend above all other Drs. In this speciality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee and his staff are wonderful, accommodating, and incredibly professional. He was able to accurately fix a breathing problem I was having and correct a years old medical misdiagnosis in my left ear. I am grateful to him and his staff and I believe he listens and uses a scientific mind to get the RIGHT diagnosis and correct the problem. I can attest that he is a fine surgeon, for I can finally breathe again and it is AMAZING!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee treated my deviated septum. He told me that after the surgery, I would wonder why I didn't have done when an ENT recommended it over 30 years ago. He was a absolutely right. I couldn't recommend him more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Lee’s for over a year. He is very passionate about his profession and takes the time to listen and discuss any concerns with his patients. Dr. Lee and his staff are very friendly and make my family feel very comfortable every time we are there. There is never a long wait in the waiting area. They’re good with managing appointment times unlike most doctor’s offices that I’ve been to. I would recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who needs an otolaryngologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
I found Dr. Lee to be a great doctor. I had, had horrible sinus problems for years. My other doctors kept putting me on antibiotics and telling me i would be fine. Well I never got better. I saw Dr. Lee and he said that i needed surgery to clean out my sinuses. I had my surgery over 8 weeks ago i feel better than i think i ever have!! Dr. Lee was professional, friendly and to the point. His office staff is friendly, professional and always on top of what's going on. I highly recommend Dr. Lee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
I wish every doctor appointment was like an appointment with Dr. Lee! He is capable, kind, prompt, quick and forthright. Dr. Lee's office hums with productivity, and the waiting room is never full for long, as patients zip in and out of the exam area. He is a skilled surgeon who completed two simultaneous procedures for me that have dramatically improved my quality of life. I've had no issues whatsoever post-op. I highly recommend Dr. Lee!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
I have been going to Dr Lee for several years now. He is always prompt, friendly and professional. His support staff is great. Prior to seeing Dr Lee I had Sleep Apena. Had to wear a mask and air pump to bed every night. Snored like a demon and was miserable. Dr Lee operated on me and completely cured my Sleep Apena. He is a great surgeon and doctor. I highly reccomend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
Dr Lee has been very thorough with our families care. On time and very patient with our concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
It's interesting how all of the 1 star ratings are buried in the bottom of the thread. I'm feeling suspicious that the most recent comments are written by staff or paid. I had a terrible experience with this doctor and felt attacked and scared. He completely dismissed me and stated that the diagnosis from other ENTs and doctors were wrong (I moved from a different state). Whenever I asked a question, he snapped and he even told me to not talk and only answer to his questions. AVOID. I was scared
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?