Dr. Christopher Lee, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 49

Dr. Christopher Lee, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Duluth, GA and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Rutgers medical school in 1998. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lee to book an appointment.

Dr. Lee

Christopher J Lee

3500 Duluth Park Ln Ste 210 Duluth, GA 30096

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Lee's experience treating your condition or procedure

Earwax Buildup

Dr. Lee treats Earwax Buildup more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Lee treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy

Dr. Lee performs Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Lee performs this procedure more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Lee's conditions and procedures:

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Anosmia
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Ache
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Loss of Smell and-or Taste
  • Malignant Otitis Externa
  • Meniere's Disease
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Nodule
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis

Dr. Lee accepts

Dr. Lee accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lee

3.5

Dr. Lee?
  • Wait times (61)
  • Office environment (56)
  • Appointment scheduling (54)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (31)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (30)
  • Office environment (15)
I used to go to him when I was like 12ish yo to get treatment for allergies. All I remember is that he was very blunt and never ended up treating my allergies. I recently went again bc I was having ear issues and I remembered I used to go to him. I regret going back. He decided to take a look inside my nasal cavities and any normal doctor would kindly ask me to look up or gently guide my chin up. But no. Dr Lee told me to look up and when it wasn’t enough for him, he literally yanked my head up and yelled at me to move. Literally the worst bedside manners. I don’t know how he still has a medical license bc honestly he’s a scammer.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mar 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
NO I THINK THE DOCTOR HAS A BAD BEDSIDE MANNER, ROUGH AND RUDE, AND DID NOT LISTEN TO ME OR HELP ME IN ANY WAY OR GUIDE ME ON HOW TO HELP THE MATTER , SO I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE VISIT AND WILL NEVER GO BACK OR RECOMMEND HIM.
Nov 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
The worst experiences I ever have in my life...rude, won't listen...I normally don't leave reviews with doctors...however I am leaving reviews for Dr. Lee at multiple website and would like to hear back from him...otherwise to let patients stay away from him... For first visit, you don't know his examination room or where is the screen..." you doctor doesn't know a thing..."when I told him what my doctor told me... he twisted my head as I don't know where to find his screen when patient lie on the chair halfway..." just to what I told you...looked the screen..." it is first time and how do I know his screen... He won't listen and led my out of the room..." I will see you in a month..." Before I saw him, I would not find an opening at the doctor offices, where my family doctor referred me...STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR...I would like to give him 0, but so such rating listed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
JIAN MA – Sep 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
So efficient and knowledgeable! Highly recommend Dr. Lee for any of your needs!
Jennifer G – Nov 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
Stay away! This is the worst doctor I have ever encountered. It's amazing he could be fit being so rude in the 5 minutes he spent with me. He did not listen to what I had to say he just looked in my ear, started yelling at me when I asked a question about what was wrong and just told me he was going to put some drops in my ear and that I would have to pay $100 more for it. He put drops in and left. I found him rude, arrogant, uncaring and rushed and would urge you to find another doctor.
Jay B. – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
Today is the first time I went to see Dr. Lee for cough & sinus problem. He was rough. Bad attitude. He does not know or does anyway how to behave with senior patient. He inserted something in my nose which was very much uncomfortable for me. I tried to let him know but he did not care at all. Overall he has a bad attitude and does not know how to give comfort his patients.
Gias Bhuiyan in Tucker – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
I was very impressed with the efficient and organized way his staff was able to schedule appointments and talk to me about the insurance side of the surgery. I don't agree with the negative reviews here. I appreciate a doctor that doesn't leave you sitting for 30 minutes in the waiting room and then another 30 once your name is called. He moves fast and I felt well taken care of. Maybe slower thinking or non-organized people need a slower moving doctor. Or maybe some people like to spend 1/2 a day in a doctor's office.
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
I came to Dr. Lee with a seriously deviated septum. He knew precisely what to do and helped me to clearly understand what would take place during the surgery and what the outcome would be. I could not be more pleased with the results and am so impressed with Dr. Lee’s professionalism, expertise, and genuine concern! These same qualities are mirrored by his staff, each of whom is upbeat, extremely organized, and so very helpful. Without exception, my follow up visits have been timely, eff
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
I read previous reviews of Dr Lee and was skeptical of his practice. I had surgery in his office and could not be more impressed by him and his staff. His straight forward approach made me feel very comfortable. He told me everything he was going to do and did just that. His answers to my questions were in a manner that I could understand versus a medical definition. My procedure went perfect and his follow up care has been incredible. His staff is courteous and efficient. I would recommend him.
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lee for more than three years. I had suffered for decades with untreated and undiagnosed ear, neck, and head pain that worsened during and after flights. Dr. Lee finally provided a course of treatment that significantly improves my quality of life, improves my sleep, eliminated my hoarseness, and significantly reduced my pain. The front office staff is superb and Dr. Lee has been quick, thorough, and effective. I am always seen within 10 minutes of appointment time.
Mar 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
This person is quite literally the worst caregiver I have ever heard of. The 5 star reviews is a joke and misleading. If you go here, you will get the pleasure of having your ear drained and cleaned out irrespective of your wishes or the reason you came for in the first place. He yells and says rather un-doctor like comments. All in all, a complete rude person! I would highly recommend a different doctor to see.
Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
best Doctor ever Dr. Lee really know how to care for people specially my self I was thinking that if was going to hurt and he have the firm and greatest Doctor's hand, I was so please with his service. My name is Marisol Perez and I highly recommend Dr. Lee.
Marisol Perez – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
One of the rudest doctors I have had the misfortune to come across. I agree with some of the other reviews saying he "commands" you how and where to move, he rushes through examinations and procedures so quick that it made me extremely nervous. His social skills are non-existent.
Norcross – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
Dr Lee is the kindest, most professional and knowledgeable doctor I have seen in a long time. Extremely punctual. He respects you by staying on time. This also tells me that he values me. I appreciate how well he has taken care of me during the surgery and the aftercare. His staff is the same. EXCELLENT!!
Lawrenceville – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
Dr. Christopher Lee is an excellent ENT Specialist. He is a very thorough Doctor regarding Ear, Nose, and Throat problems. His case evaluations for patient medical problems and concerns are handled with great tactics and treatment results. Diagnostic capabilities are very Professional. Office is equipped with State of the Art Medical Diagnostic Equipment. Medical Staff is Highly trained to provide all necessary comforts a patient needs to resolved their Problems! Front Office staff very helpful
Gerry Castellano in Dacula, GA – Feb 13, 2019
Wonderful experience every time
Danielle M in GA – Nov 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
Great Dr. Very Efficient, and Assertive. Would recommend above all other Drs. In this speciality.
Hany G. in Buford, GA – Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee and his staff are wonderful, accommodating, and incredibly professional. He was able to accurately fix a breathing problem I was having and correct a years old medical misdiagnosis in my left ear. I am grateful to him and his staff and I believe he listens and uses a scientific mind to get the RIGHT diagnosis and correct the problem. I can attest that he is a fine surgeon, for I can finally breathe again and it is AMAZING!
Matthew L. in Decatur, GA – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
Dr. Lee treated my deviated septum. He told me that after the surgery, I would wonder why I didn't have done when an ENT recommended it over 30 years ago. He was a absolutely right. I couldn't recommend him more!
Steve Bryant – Jul 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Lee’s for over a year. He is very passionate about his profession and takes the time to listen and discuss any concerns with his patients. Dr. Lee and his staff are very friendly and make my family feel very comfortable every time we are there. There is never a long wait in the waiting area. They’re good with managing appointment times unlike most doctor’s offices that I’ve been to. I would recommend Dr. Lee to anyone who needs an otolaryngologist.
A. Ferrell in GA – Jul 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Lee, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lee?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat