Dr. Christopher Kye, MD

Psychiatry •  Male • Age 54

Dr. Kye

C. Kye, M.D., P.A,

900 NW 17th Ave Ste 201 Delray Beach, FL 33445

Dr. Christopher Kye, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Delray Beach, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Northwestern U. Honors Program In Medical Education in 1990 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Kye's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kye

4.5

Dr. Kye?
Dr. Kye's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christopher Kye, MD
Dr. Kye is knowledgeable about mental illness, brain chemistry, and medications. He is compassionate, and relates well to his patients, and assists the family in being involved. He built a strong trust relationship with my adult son and went out of his way to assist him on many occasions. If only I had his clone now that my son lives out of state.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
My daughter is 21 and suffers from depression, anxiety disorder, ADHD, and has a non-verbal learning disability (executive function disorder). Medication prescribed by 2 other psychiatrists created a young adult that was over medicated, unable to get out of bed or a raging bull. When our neighbors told us how Dr. Kye helped their son, we called for an appointment. Dr. Kye is amazing! Be forewarned that he is not your stereotypic psychiatrist but his knowledge of psychiatric medication and how they interact is exactly what our daughter needed. Dr. Kye also recommended life coach, Cheryl Checkers. This is a great team that consults one another on our daughter's status. Our daughter is working on skills to live on her own, hold a job, and next week she starts her first college class since dropping out a year ago. Her medication management enables her to stay focused and recognize when she needs help. We feel blessed that our paths crossed with Dr. Kye and Cheryl Checkers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
I found Dr Kye to be just another self absorbed, money hungry psychiatrist. His personality was bazaar, disinterested, self absorbed, money hungry quack. Please think twice before consulting this physician. The medication he prescribed did more harm than good, and he neglected to call me back after having talked to his incompetent clerk informing her I was feeling very ill. I’m absolutely disgusted. Save your money!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
Dr. Kye is bizarre. He is more interested in demonstrating his command of every part of the brain's technical name. He strives to present himself as a brilliant technician who is an renown expert about the inner workings of each spot of the brain. He spews a lot of technical babble which is unintelligible, mostly a recitation of some obscure research finding and largely irrelevant. Just can't have a productive conversation as he just wants to hear himself speak.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
I am convinced that Dr Kye saved my son’s life and gave him the tools necessary to become the successful man he is today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
Dr. Kye makes all other practitioners look incompetent. He is brilliant, intuitive and caring, and saved my daughter’s life. She is a very complex case, but he is the only doctor (among the many we tried) to get the right mix of meds. Absolutely one of my favorite people on earth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
My son has ADD and ODD. For 3 years we tried therapy then graduated to therapy and medication with limited results. Then I saw Dr. Kye's reviews on healthgrades and we decided to see if he could help. He analyzed my son in a way nobody else had and changed his prescription. On the new medication, his behaviour improved drastically in a matter of days and no longer has outbursts and is able to control himself. Thank you Dr. Kye.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
Dr Kye is WONDERFUL! Being super sensitive to almost every medication he has been able to help me find peace of mind finally after a lifetime of struggle. He has his own style that is very direct and straight forward but after working with him the first day I could see he really cares about his patients. Now after working with him for close to a year I know that to be absolutely true. He is always available to answer questions or deal with situations as they arise. I have also been impressed wit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
Me and my daughter have been blessed with Dr. Kye. After more then 16 years of seeing several doctors, this is the first time that my daughter has found someone with so much knowledge, compassion, and care. Dr. Kye has gone above and beyond to help my daughter. He always returns my calls and he has come to my house, on a Sunday, when she had a bad crisis. Patients with mental issues need more doctors like him, but I'm aware that he is one in a million.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
I am so grateful I was introduced to Dr. Kye, he saved my daughter's life. She was hearing voices and had thoughts of committing suicide. She was diagnosed with bipolar illness and with Dr. Kye's expertise and help is now living a normal life with no voices or suicidal thoughts. She has become social, smiles and interacts with family and friends. She is excelling in school and looking forward to going away to college. I would never have thought any of that would have been possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kye?

Having done four years of additional NIH funded neuroscience in addition to my clinical training, I am interested in the revolutionary shift in clinical psychiatry moving to clinical neuroscience. I try to apply new findings in neuroscience to the di...

• Psychiatry

Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr-General Psychiatry
1990
Northwestern U. Honors Program In Medical Education
1987
Northwestern U. Honors Program In Medical Education (Hpme)

Dr. Kye accepts

Dr. Kye accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Kye's experience treating your condition or procedure