Dr. Christopher Kye, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMaleAge 57

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Christopher Kye, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Delray Beach, FL. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Christopher Kye, MD

C. Kye, M.D., P.A,

900 Nw 17th Ave Ste 201 Delray Beach, FL 33445

Compare with other Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists

Compare Dr. Kye with our nearby Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital today at (954) 645-8026.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Northwest Hospital.

Dr. Kye's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kye

4.5

Dr. Kye

Dr. Kye is BRILLIANT! I first met him when I was in medical school struggling with sleep issues. I’d tried a zillion sleep aids; nothing worked. He figured out the issue at the very first appointment. He stands out among psychiatrists because he is both smart and likable. It will save you so much time, heartache, and yes - even money - if you get the right diagnosis and on the path to healing immediately with Dr. Kye instead, rather than going to someone less competent (who may need several appointments and medication trials to maybe get the right answer). He’s really wonderful.
AnonymousMD – Dec 26, 2021
Miracle worker!
Colleen Kolleda – Oct 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
Dr Kye is a brilliant and caring psychiatrist. My daughter has high-functioning autism. After twenty years serious mental illness including treatment resistant depression and psychosis resulting in too many hospitalizations to count, she started seeing Dr. Kye four months ago. He completely revamped her medication regime with amazing response. Dr Kye has turned my daughter’s life around. Her functioning has improved immeasurably and she now has hope and prospects for her future. We are both immensely grateful to Dr Kye.
Aug 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
HE IS THE BEST!!! EASY 5 STAR RATING. It takes a certain kind of person to understand the brain the way he does. He knew from the start, exactly what the issues were with my child and FIXED IT! Yes he is quirky, but confident, precise and has a great intuition. It's a pleasure to watch someone do their job with brilliance (and help my family). Furthermore, I took the time to read the negative reviews and they were laughable. First, he is not money hungry. Also if you hate not being the smartest person in the room, tough luck, because he is. He also speaks of himself as a mechanic- Yes he a 100% mechanic of the brain. I hope this review helps because whomever is suffering with mental illness, Dr Kye is a part of the answer.
Jon K – Aug 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
what a NIGHTMARE. This dr. is only good if you have autism. If you are struggling with depression, anxiety, substance abuse, etc RUN THE OTHER WAY. This dr. doesn't allow you to talk and will cut you off from the start. You will be left hopeful after the initial visit, however a few months later, if you are not doing well, you will be abandoned as he will tell you "I am an expert and you can see another doctor now that you are stable". Unbelievable!! I am far from stable. You just can't help me and clearly don't know how to help. Pitiful and disheartening. I can't believe the lack of empathy and an enormous ego.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
SARAH – Aug 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
GALAXY BRAIN. He turned my whole life around when he diagnosed me with autism when I was 20. It should have been diagnosed in childhood to save me a lot of trouble but no doctor before him was perceptive and knowledgeable enough to do it.
Eddie B – Jun 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
Dr. Kye is amazing! He understands autism and how it affects the brain and is able to recommend appropriate medications. He was able to transform my son from a deeply depressed individual who walked around like a zombie into a functioning person again. I am so very grateful to him!
Toni Johnson – Apr 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
Run as fast as you can! He should lose his medical license!!! He's like a mad scientist and if you get lucky, good for you;but if not, he's just a lunatic that can have you unreasonably suffer terribly!!
Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
I saw Dr. Kye desperate and scared, not knowing what was wrong with me, feeling like I was losing my mind. I’m an extremely extroverted person, but was getting agoraphobia and waking up with crippling anxiety that would last all day EVERY DAY. Fast forward to my visit, I discovered that I had bipolar disorder. It was explained to me throughly and I have been back to my normal self for 14 years now. At the risk of sounding dramatic, he truly saved my life. He is the most brilliant, passionate and genuine doctor, and I will always recommend him to anyone that is struggling. He is also honest, and I no longer see him as I was “better” now, he encouraged me to see someone that took my insurance, as he had patients that truly needed him. I was willing to pay out of pocket rather than use my insurance, he is THAT amazing. I was apprehensive, and I definitely miss our sessions, but he fixed me, and I have never been more grateful for anything in my life.
Serena Monforte – Aug 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
I am posting an update as it has been about 3 weeks since my initial consultation with Dr. Kye. I really do not know where to begin. I was suffering from treatment resistant mood disorder / depression and I was on too many medications that contributed to feelings of low self worth, binge-eating, nightmares, hopelessness and anxiety. I had been wanting to see Dr. Kye for a number of years but I allowed myself to withdraw and settle for a life not worth living. I decided to call and make the appointment and it is the best decision I have ever made. Dr. Kye has been able to do what NO psychiatrist has ever been able to accomplish with me. I am in my late 40's and I have been suffering for so long. My regret is that I did not go sooner. What has changed for me? I sleep through the night, I don't have nightmares, that feeling of dread and despair has been lifted, I am no longer binge eating and I am free from the anxiety / obsessiveness. Dr. Kye is compassionate and caring.
Paige – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
He’s simply fantastic!! An excellent doctor.
Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
As a Cancer Survivor I had researched who the best surgeon was for the condition I had. Along with the reputation as a brilliant surgeon, the doctor I chose, “ lacked the warmth that we all crave when we are ill”. Well you know what? When your seriously ill I only want the best, period. Dr Kye is as bright and intuitive as most of his reviewers claim. After going through my background, history, etc., he basically started to ask questions that were as though he had interviewed my friends and family previously. He did the same thing for my wife. I didn’t find his attitude to be at all off putting. I believe the few negative reviews can’t differentiate passion and confidence for his profession as conceit. I understood that he was leading me down a path that I don’t have anywhere near the experience nor the background to fully grasp. What I do know is that the results speak for themselves and Dr Kye is both caring and excellent.
Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
Dr. Kye is knowledgeable about mental illness, brain chemistry, and medications. He is compassionate, and relates well to his patients, and assists the family in being involved. He built a strong trust relationship with my adult son and went out of his way to assist him on many occasions. If only I had his clone now that my son lives out of state.
Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
My daughter is 21 and suffers from depression, anxiety disorder, ADHD, and has a non-verbal learning disability (executive function disorder). Medication prescribed by 2 other psychiatrists created a young adult that was over medicated, unable to get out of bed or a raging bull. When our neighbors told us how Dr. Kye helped their son, we called for an appointment. Dr. Kye is amazing! Be forewarned that he is not your stereotypic psychiatrist but his knowledge of psychiatric medication and how they interact is exactly what our daughter needed. Dr. Kye also recommended life coach, Cheryl Checkers. This is a great team that consults one another on our daughter's status. Our daughter is working on skills to live on her own, hold a job, and next week she starts her first college class since dropping out a year ago. Her medication management enables her to stay focused and recognize when she needs help. We feel blessed that our paths crossed with Dr. Kye and Cheryl Checkers.
May 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
I found Dr Kye to be just another self absorbed, money hungry psychiatrist. His personality was bazaar, disinterested, self absorbed, money hungry quack. Please think twice before consulting this physician. The medication he prescribed did more harm than good, and he neglected to call me back after having talked to his incompetent clerk informing her I was feeling very ill. I’m absolutely disgusted. Save your money!
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
Dr. Kye is bizarre. He is more interested in demonstrating his command of every part of the brain's technical name. He strives to present himself as a brilliant technician who is an renown expert about the inner workings of each spot of the brain. He spews a lot of technical babble which is unintelligible, mostly a recitation of some obscure research finding and largely irrelevant. Just can't have a productive conversation as he just wants to hear himself speak.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Steve in DELRAY BEACH, FL – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
I am convinced that Dr Kye saved my son’s life and gave him the tools necessary to become the successful man he is today.
Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
Dr. Kye makes all other practitioners look incompetent. He is brilliant, intuitive and caring, and saved my daughter’s life. She is a very complex case, but he is the only doctor (among the many we tried) to get the right mix of meds. Absolutely one of my favorite people on earth.
N – Oct 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
My son has ADD and ODD. For 3 years we tried therapy then graduated to therapy and medication with limited results. Then I saw Dr. Kye's reviews on healthgrades and we decided to see if he could help. He analyzed my son in a way nobody else had and changed his prescription. On the new medication, his behaviour improved drastically in a matter of days and no longer has outbursts and is able to control himself. Thank you Dr. Kye.
Jun 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?
Dr Kye is WONDERFUL! Being super sensitive to almost every medication he has been able to help me find peace of mind finally after a lifetime of struggle. He has his own style that is very direct and straight forward but after working with him the first day I could see he really cares about his patients. Now after working with him for close to a year I know that to be absolutely true. He is always available to answer questions or deal with situations as they arise. I have also been impressed wit
Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christopher Kye, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kye?