Dr. Christopher Kling, MD

Dr. Christopher Kling, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Christopher Kling, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Wildwood, MO. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Kling is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital.

16759 Main St Ste 201

Wildwood, MO 63040

Learn about Dr. Kling

See how frequently Dr. Kling performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cold Sore
Herpes Simplex Infection
Birthmark

Dr. Kling's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kling "I am a board certified dermatologist who specializes in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology for adults as well as pediatric dermatology. My mission is to provide the highest quality care for all skin diseases and cosmetic services with a personal touch that is tailored to each patient."

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Mole Removal
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Notre Dame
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Sisters Of Charity Hospital Ub
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • St. Louis University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Kling has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kling to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kling's Performance
chesterfield, mo |
Great doctor! Very knowledgeable and patient! He is also great with kids! He has young kids of his own so he relates well.
in Ellisville, MO |
I was referred to Dr. Kling by my MD. I went to have a cyst looked at. During my appt, he interviewed me, looked at the cyst & told me that he could remove right now with my permission. He did remove it. I have had these cysts removed in the past but unlike in the past, I never felt a bit of pain. It was very quick & easy (even with stitches) & throughout the healing process & removal of stitches. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DR KLING & HIS STAFF. Thank you Dr Kling and your staff!
in St. Louis, MO |
I met Dr. Kling years ago when he worked at St. Lukes. I had a skin cancer on my chest that needed to be surgically removed. He did a great job & eventually the scar did disappear. I've had 2 more skin cancer surgeries throughout the years. One was done on my nose by a Plastic Surgeon & the other on my arm by Dr Kling. The scar from Dr Kling's surgery is almost invisible now. 7 years ago I lost a brother in California to melanoma. We both loved the beach but we never used sun screens.
Ballwin, MO |
I was very pleased with Dr Kling at my first appointment today. He was very easy to talk to and he explained my options. He addressed my problems today, not making me come back lin a week or two.
in Chesterfield, MO |
Dr. Kling helped clear up my persistent acne after 20+ years. I'm incredibly grateful! He offered a treatment that none of my previous dermatologists ever suggested (I had tried everything). He is very knowledgable and has always taken a great deal of time to explain things during appointments. I highly recommend him!
in Ballwin, MO |
Never dealt with such rude and unprofessional staff. No sense of how to talk with new patients or to help facilitate the appointment. Rude! Can't comment on doc since did not see him. But the staff reflects the office philosophy so can't imagine how the patient experience would be.
in Ballwin, MO |
He has always taken great care of me and my family. I tell all my friends they need to go to him. His staff is caring and makes sure you are taken care of. Five stars across the board!
Missouri |
I have gone to this dermatologist a few times. I personally was not impressed and the last visit was less than desired. It was like he was in a hurry to get me out the door and to the next person. He did ask if I had any concerns and if he addressed them but it was in a manner that he just wanted to move on. He was not open to anything that he didn't suggest nor did he want to expand his knowledge about alternate ways to treat a skin condition. I was very disappointed.
Have you seen Dr. Christopher Kling, MD?
Are you Dr. Kling?