Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Christopher King, DMD
Dr. Christopher King is an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who practices in Dover, NH.

801 Central Ave Ste 1

• Dental Implant
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Impacted Tooth Removal
  • Simple Tooth Extractions

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• Bowdoin College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Hospital Of St Raphael
  • Yale New Haven Hosp

Dr. King has no media or publications listed.

Dr. King does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. King and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. King's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. King to family and friends
Dr. King's Performance
in Dover, NH |
Hi my name is Ruban , I had my 4 wisdom teeth’s extracted today and the experience in Dr.King’s office was really impressive. Dr.King had them extracted quickly and with no pain. Trust me the staffs are amazing and so friendly they explained me everything and they did a follow up as well to check how I am feeling later on the day of extraction. Definitely would recommend for anyone looking for their tooth extracted. Very good place.
in Rollinsford, NH |
He made me feel very comfortable and he was completely professional. Would definitely recommend to friends and family looking for a great oral surgeon.
in Dover NH |
Dr king was very good he explained everything he was doing to do. The procedure was quick and easy. The staff was very warm and assuring. I would definitely recommend using Dr King
in Portsmouth, NH |
Dr. King did both my wisdom teeth extraction (all 4 impacted), as well as my molar extraction a few months later. Both he and his staff are wonderful at explaining what is happening with your teeth and what to expect during and after procedures. I was nervous about getting my molar pulled with just Novocain and was offered a blanket and lots of reassurance and support. Highly recommended!
in Dover, NH |
Dr. King is excellent! His tooth extraction work and patient relations are impressive and if necessary, he is available to be contacted at anytime regardless of office hours.
in NO. Hampton, NH |
I called my dentist on A Friday in extreme pain. They had one spot they could fit me in 11:10 I took it. I don't drive so I scrambled to get get a ride. My dentist took the X-ray and said he couldn't take it out. He called Dr King who was closing early so if I could get there now he would see me. He the office staff and Dental staff were all very professional and my tooth was removed quickly and painlessly his injections of Novocain were given time to work. I would recommend Dr King to all. TY
in Newburyport, MA |
Incredible and caring staff who stayed late to take care of me during a dental emergency. They talked me through everything and were great at keeping me calm during a tooth extraction. THANK YOU!
Have you seen Dr. Christopher King, DMD?
Are you Dr. King?

Visit Dr. King

Dr. King accepts 1 insurance carrier
    Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.